Luggage Storage Warsaw Airport
Instantly reserve the best locations near Warsaw Airport to store your luggage for just PLN 20.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Warsaw Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 22, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Warsaw Airport?" Perhaps you just arrived in Warsaw and need a place to store your bags near Warsaw Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Nowa Stacja Pruszków, CH Arkadia, or Galeria Wileńska and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Ząbkowski Las, Palace of Culture and Science (Pałac Kultury i Nauki), or Plac Zamkowy .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Warsaw Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Warsaw Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Warsaw with multiple locations near Warsaw Airport.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Warsaw Airport area start at just PLN 20.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Warsaw Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Kinoteka, Costa Coffee, and Green Caffè Nero. You can also go for a hike around Kampinoski Park Narodowy (Kampinoski Park Narodowy (National Park)), Las Kabacki, and Rezerwat im. Króla Jana III Sobieskiego. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Courtyard by Marriott Lobby Bar, Sapko Kebab, and Teatro Cubano Warsaw.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Warsaw Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Warsaw Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Warsaw Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Warsaw Airport really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Warsaw Airport and Warsaw without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Warsaw!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Warsaw!View City
About Warsaw Airport
With around 19 million visitors per year, Warsaw airport is Poland's busiest by a wide margin. In fact, this single airport handles around 40% of the air traffic for the entire country. The airport flies to destinations throughout Europe and around the world. The routes to Paris, London, and Frankfurt are the busiest, but there are also flights to Toronto, New York, Chicago, Tokyo, and Beijing.
The airport began its life back in 1924. Over the years, the government invested heavily in its airport, making Warsaw one of the most modern airports in Europe in 1933. However, with the Nazi invasion that began the Second World War, the airport became the scene of bombing raids and battles, and was virtually destroyed. The Nazis restored the airport to use it for the war effort but destroyed it again as they withdrew from Poland in the face of Soviet advances.
Following the war, the now Communist Polish government began heavy investment in the airport, and it soon began to grow. However, Poland was firmly behind the Iron Curtain, limiting the destinations the airport could fly to. It wasn’t until the 1980s and the fall of communism that the airport began to really expand, with the new terminal building begun in 1990.
In 2001, the airport was renamed after Warsaw’s most famous son, composer Frederick Chopin. However, many locals still refer to the airport by its old name of Okecie.
Things to do near Warsaw Airport
For most travelers, airports are a means to an end; a way to get to a destination rather than being a destination in themselves. But if you look around, you'll find plenty of attractions near Warsaw airport to keep you busy. And thanks to the ease of getting into the city, it's not hard to explore everything Warsaw has to offer from the airport.
- Do some shopping at Warsaw Designer Outlet. Close to the airport, this retail village has all the brands you would expect, such as Armani, Hugo Boss, Pandora, and Nike. But thanks to Poland keeping its own currency instead of joining the euro, the prices here could be far lower than what you would expect to pay at home.
- Meet friendly parrots at Papugarnia Carmen. Just to the north of the airport, this parrot sanctuary is home to over 130 beautiful birds. You can take photos with the parrots and feed them from your hand, making this a great place to bring the kids.
- Make a splash at Wodny Water Park. As well as swimming pools and an aquatic assault course, this leisure complex offers a spa and a Russian banya. There's something for everyone at this spot outside the city, so make sure you bring your swimsuit.
- See how the monarchy of Poland used to live at Lazienki Park. Warsaw's largest park is also home to an 18th-century palace built by Poland’s last King. The park has a number of interesting buildings, including an Egyptian temple, a Hermitage, and a monument to Chopin where free piano concerts are held every Sunday.
- Learn more about the pride of Warsaw at the Frederick Chopin Museum. This museum close to the center of Warsaw celebrates the life and work of Poland's most famous composer. Located on four floors of a palace, the museum takes visitors chronologically through the major events of Chopin's life and explores his influences and legacy.
Transit options at Warsaw Airport
- Five bus routes connect Warsaw airport with destinations throughout the city. Routes 175 and 188 go to the city center.
- The airport has its own train station with a direct line to Warsaw central station. The journey takes around 20 minutes.
- The airport has a bus terminal with 21 bays. Buses from here travel throughout Poland and into other Eastern European countries, connecting the airport with the wider region.
Luggage storage at Warsaw Airport
Warsaw is a fantastic place to explore, and you don’t need to go too far from the airport to start seeing what it has to offer. But whether you choose to explore on foot or by taking advantage of Warsaw’s great public transit system, you’ll find it easier if you’re not carrying more than you need to.
Bounce can help make your trip more enjoyable. Drop off any bags for as long as you need to so that you can explore Warsaw to the fullest. No matter what you bring with you, you can rest assured knowing it will be safely looked after until you return to pick it up.
Activities and attractions near Warsaw Airport
- Old Town: Take a stroll through Warsaw's old town. Warsaw was almost completely destroyed during the Second World War, but you would never know it when looking at the Old Town. The 17th and 18th-century buildings were meticulously reconstructed from photographs, often using the materials from the original buildings. The reconstructed Old Town is home to some of Warsaw's best restaurants and bars and makes for a great place to explore. Make the trip easier on yourself by dropping heavy bags at a luggage storage service in Warsaw so you can travel more easily.
- Warsaw Uprising Museum: Learn about the tragedy and heroism that shaped the city. During the Second World War, the people of Warsaw rose up against Nazi rule, leading to a devastating conflict that virtually destroyed the city. This sobering museum tells a sad story, but it's a testament to the resilience and pride of the Polish people.
- Royal Castle: The official residence of the former Polish monarchs, this imposing building now serves as a museum of Polish history. Note that large bags are not allowed inside the castle, so make sure to drop your possessions off at a Warsaw luggage storage shop before you visit.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Warsaw Airport
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Warsaw Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Warsaw Airport is just PLN 20.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Warsaw Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Warsaw Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW) (Lotnisko Chopina w Warszawie), Michalin, and Terminal A and all over Warsaw.
Is it safe to store your bags near Warsaw Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Warsaw Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Warsaw Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Warsaw Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Warsaw Airport and in the broader Warsaw area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Warsaw Airport?
Popular metro stations like Metro Centrum, Metro Wilanowska, or Metro Świętokrzyska can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Warsaw near Warsaw Airport, you may be close to some bus stations: Dworzec Autobusowy Warszawa Zachodnia, Os. Górczewska, or Korotyńskiego. If traveling by train, Warsaw Central Railway Station (Warszawa Centralna), Warsaw West Railway Station (Warszawa Zachodnia), and Warszawa Śródmieście are nearest to Warsaw Airport.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Warsaw Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Warsaw Airport are NYX Hotel, Hilton Warsaw City, and Renaissance Warsaw Airport Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Warsaw Airport are Kapsuła Hostel Warszawa, Chillout Hostel, and a&o Warsaw Wola.
Where are the best restaurants near Warsaw Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Warsaw Airport are Hard Rock Cafe, McDonald's, and Gate One.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Warsaw Airport?
Check out the nearby Łazienki Park (Łazienki Królewskie), Park Szczęśliwicki, and Saxon Garden (Ogród Saski).