Luggage Storage Georgia Aquarium
Instantly reserve the best locations near Georgia Aquarium to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Georgia Aquarium Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 27, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Georgia Aquarium?" Perhaps you just arrived in Atlanta and need a place to store your bags near Georgia Aquarium before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Perimeter Village, Camp Creek Marketplace, or The Battery Atlanta and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Stone Mountain Park, The Sky Deck, or Gresham Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Georgia Aquarium!
Luggage storage nearby Georgia Aquarium with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Atlanta with multiple locations near Georgia Aquarium.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Georgia Aquarium area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Georgia Aquarium area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Atlanta Botanical Garden, and White Windmill Bakery and Cafe. You can also go for a hike around Clayton County International Park, Arabia Mountain Trail, and Stone Mountain Nature Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out New Realm Brewing, The Masquerade, and The Tabernacle.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Georgia Aquarium area?
✅Multiple locations near Georgia Aquarium✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Georgia Aquarium with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Georgia Aquarium really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Georgia Aquarium and Atlanta without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Atlanta!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Atlanta!View City
About Georgia Aquarium
The Georgia Aquarium, located on Baker Street in Atlanta, occupies 13 acres and is one of the world’s largest aquariums. It is home to thousands of animals as well as hundreds of species of aquatic life. Displayed in seven major galleries, the sea creatures occupy over 10 million US gallons of water, both freshwater and saltwater. The aquarium contains over 100,000 various sea creatures and is the only facility outside of Asia that accommodates whale sharks. These large fish are found in the Ocean Voyager exhibit, which has been built by private donations. The sharks are still growing, so the aquariums will have a display soon that is devoted to sharks in an attempt to quell some of the public’s misconceptions about them.
Offering swim and dive encounters, animal encounters, and tours of what goes on behind the scenes, a visit to the Georgia Aquarium promises to leave you spellbound. Relax and take it all in as you visit the seven galleries and meet their residents. Bounce wants to help you enjoy every minute at the Georgia Aquarium by offering you a safe and secure place to store your luggage near the attraction.
Fun Fact: Over one million guests toured the aquarium in its first 100 days of being open, back in 2005.
Things to Do near Georgia Aquarium
There are many things to do in the Georgia Aquarium, and you won’t want to miss a thing. Consider spending the entire day (maybe two) to take it all in. There are some fantastic educational opportunities for the whole family – and the best part is that they’re camouflaged as fun-filled activities. Here are some Bounce-recommended areas of interest.
- Explore immersive environments to learn about a variety of aquatic life, replete with adventures and challenges
- Venture through exhibits created for exploration of cold water animal life, including tunnels and popup windows to get the best views
- If dolphins intrigue you, and they do so many people, you’ll love learning more about these fascinating aquatic creatures
- Stroll through acrylic tunnels to see and appreciate the largest of all fish in the world
- Head to Sun Dial in Atlanta for a meal with a view
- Discover sea life that lives in freshwater rivers and streams not only in Georgia but also in Africa, South America, and Asia
- Try the pitching caves and a bite to eat at the Atlanta Braves All Star Grill
- Feel the experience diving around a tropical reef, complete with crashing waves overhead
- Get a behind the scenes view of a popular TV show and a different perspective on some exhibits
Transit Options in Georgia Aquarium
- Peachtree Center Transit Station
- Arts Center Transit Station
- Atlanta Bus Station
Luggage Storage in Georgia Aquarium
As is the case in any large metropolitan area, there are thousands of people out and about on the streets at any given time. To look less like a tourist, secure your belongings with a Bounce partner in the area. When on business or traveling for pleasure, carrying luggage around in this environment serves to alert less honest people that you are a tourist. Bounce can safely and securely store your belongings, big or small, while you enjoy the aquarium. Then, spend the day being surprised and in awe.
Luggage Storage Options near Georgia Aquarium
- Aquanaut Adventure: Learn about aquatic life by completing 5 or more of the 7 aquanaut adventures. These are complete with challenges and excellent educational experiences to earn the Georgia Aquarium Aquanaut certification. Bounce partner businesses can store your bags safely and securely.
- Zoo Atlanta: Venture outside the aquarium, see learning exhibits, and spend time watching the antics of animals. Store your bags to fully concentrate on the activity.
- World of Coca Cola: Drop your bags off at Bounce before heading out to see this world-famous beverage in the process of beginning to bottled. Don't forget to shop in the store before you leave.
- Dolphin Coast: Everyone loves dolphins, and the Georgia Aquarium provides fascinating information about them. Check out the exhibit with a theater setting as well as aquarium viewing. Stash your stuff with Bounce’s partner businesses to lighten your load.
- Ocean Voyager Built by Home Depot: This gallery, home to thousands of species of fish, four whale sharks, and 4 manta rays, is one of the largest single aquatic exhibits worldwide. Bounce’s luggage storage options can help you thoroughly enjoy the experience hands-free.
- Southern Company River Scout: Aquatic life doesn’t just exist in the oceans of the world. Whole cultures have historically thrived on the banks of many a river and the aquatic life it contains. Let Bounce partner businesses carry the burden while you learn.
- SunTrust Pier 225: A visit to this gallery will take you on a virtual tour of the coast of California. You’ll meet some sea lions. While the tour is virtual, the weight of your bags isn’t. Let Bounce store your stuff.
- Tropical Diver: This is a great way to end the day’s activities, as you’ve absorbed much of what the aquarium has to offer. Dragging those bags around with you isn’t much fun, so be sure to utilize Bounce luggage storage options.
- Behind the Seas Tours: Get a different perspective on the TV show Aquarium seen on Animal Planet. Let Bounce do the behind the scenes luggage storage.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Georgia Aquarium
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Georgia Aquarium?
The price for luggage storage near Georgia Aquarium is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Georgia Aquarium?
There are multiple locations in the Georgia Aquarium area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Korean Air, Concourse D, and Concourse E and all over Atlanta.
Is it safe to store your bags near Georgia Aquarium?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Georgia Aquarium.
Are there storage lockers near Georgia Aquarium?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Georgia Aquarium area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Georgia Aquarium and in the broader Atlanta area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Georgia Aquarium?
Popular metro stations like MARTA - Garnett Station, MARTA - King Memorial Station, or MARTA Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Atlanta near Georgia Aquarium, you may be close to some bus stations: Hamilton E Holmes Train Station, MARTA #8 Stop, or Clairmont Bus Stop. If traveling by train, MARTA - Lindbergh Center Station, MARTA - West End Station, and MARTA - North Avenue Transit Station are nearest to Georgia Aquarium.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Georgia Aquarium?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Georgia Aquarium are Hilton Atlanta, Crowne Plaza Atlanta, and Hyatt Regency Atlanta. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Georgia Aquarium are Diamond Black Bgwb14, guestsAtlanta, and Community Friendship.
Where are the best restaurants near Georgia Aquarium?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Georgia Aquarium are Chick-Fil-A, The Varsity, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Georgia Aquarium?
Check out the nearby Pemberton Place, Centennial Olympic Park, and Grant Park.