Find the location closest to you - we have locations all around the city.
Head to the store and show your booking receipt and you're good to go.
Go about your day without lugging around your things. Live Life Light!
✅Multiple locations near Berlin Central Station Hbf
✅$5,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings
✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety
✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in
✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
Luggage Storage Guide for Train Stations - Berlin Hauptbahnhof
A short walk from the historic Reichstag, Berlin Hauptbahnhof is an ultra-modern train station in the heart of the German capital. Currently, there are 16 platforms in the sprawling Berlin Hbf with the lower numbers underground and the higher numbers on floors 1+ and 2+. In addition to international and domestic trains, Berlin Hbf serves as a major hub for local S-Bahn and U-Bahn metro lines as well as buses, shuttles, and taxis.
Although there was a station here since the late 1800s, the Berlin Hbf we see today opened in 2006. Due to its recent construction, Berlin Hbf has all of the conveniences you'd expect from a contemporary transportation hub, including (of course) a fashionable shopping mall!
To make your stay in Berlin as comfortable as possible, Bounce encourages you to check out all of our luggage storage options in Berlin Hbf. Whether you're here for a short getaway or an extended business trip, our bag storage facilities can come in handy. For more detailed information, please visit our website and download the user-friendly Bounce mobile app.
Anyone who has a few hours to kill at Berlin Hbf will be happy to know some of the city's most iconic attractions are well within walking distance. Here are a few of the greatest attractions not far from Berlin's Main Station.
• Ever since its construction in the late 1700s, the Brandenburg Gate has become one of Germany's most iconic symbols. This towering architectural achievement has borne witness to the city's most memorable historical events over the last few centuries. Even today, the Brandenburg Gate and adjoining Pariser Platz serve as a significant center for live demonstrations and shows. No trip to Berlin is complete without walking around this world-renowned structure.
Let's be real: nobody wants luggage in their photos by the Brandenburg Gate. Do yourself a favor and look up Bounce's luggage storage in Berlin Hbf before visiting this iconic attraction. We promise to take great care of your luggage while you enjoy this architectural masterwork.
• Not far from the Brandenburg Gate, you'll come across the center of German politics: the Reichstag. Initially built in the late 1800s, the Reichstag now has a modern glass dome overlooking the Houses of Parliament. Whether you decide to book a tour of Norman Foster's domed ceiling or snap a few photos of the building's front, it's well worth the effort to check out this significant building.
As the center of the German government, it makes sense the Reichstag Building has rather strict bag policies. To avoid all the hassle of finding out what is and isn't allowed inside this fantastic structure, why not look up bag storage in Berlin Hauptbahnhof on Bounce's mobile app? You can drop off any bag at one of our storage facilities for just $5.90 per day.
• The Deutsches Theater has been entertaining Berliners since the mid-1800s, and it doesn't show any signs of slowing down. Although Deutsches Theater is best known for its interpretations of canonical works of literature, it also hosts many exciting new shows each year by ambitious new playwrights. Although we can't say what show will be going on at the Deutsches Theater during your trip, it's bound to make you see the world in a whole new light.
Bounce would be more than happy to watch over your luggage while you watch a fantastic show at the Deutsches Theater. Please take a peek at our luggage storage in Berlin Hbf online or on our mobile app. You can feel confident leaving your luggage with one of our safety-screened partner vendors.
• Measuring about 500 acres, the Großer Tiergarten is a green oasis in the center of Berlin. Anyone who needs to reconnect with nature will enjoy biking, walking, or just lazing around in this gloriously green park. Anyone traveling with children will be happy to know the Großer Tiergarten is home to both Zoo Berlin and the Berlin Aquarium. During the warmer months, it's not uncommon for the Großer Tiergarten to host live musical performances, so definitely check out what's going on here during your trip.
There's nothing worse than lugging around heavy bags, especially in the vast Großer Tiergarten. For a soothing stroll through this public garden, please consider using Bounce-approved luggage storage in Berlin Hbf. You'll undoubtedly enjoy the Großer Tiergarten without all that luggage weighing you down.
• Berlin is home to many of Europe's most renowned museums, but the Pergamonmuseum really takes the cake. First opened in the 1930s, this impressive complex houses some of the Ancient World's best-preserved monuments. As you might've guessed from the name, the Ancient Greek Pergamon Altar is the museum's highlight. Other noteworthy structures inside the Pergamonmuseum include the Babylonian Ishtar Gate and the Mshatta Façade of the Umayyad Caliphate. Anyone with a passion for history, art, or culture will enjoy a tour through this stunning museum.
You can't experience the full glory of the Pergamonmuseum while you're worrying about your luggage. Please take a look at Bounce's bag storage in Berlin Hauptbahnhof before you plan your Pergamonmuseum adventure. Trust us; you'll have a far more enjoyable experience without a bunch of uncomfortable bags on your shoulders.
• Few places document the harsh realities of Cold War Berlin better than the Tränenpalast museum. Once the site of many tearful separations, this former administrative building now houses an impressive collection of artifacts from the 1960s till the fall of the Berlin Wall. Guests will learn a great deal about how ordinary citizens dealt with the traumas of the Cold War and eventually succeeded in reuniting East and West Berlin. The Tränenpalast is only about 1 mile away from Berlin Hbf.
Thankfully, Bounce now offers plenty of luggage storage options to help tourists explore Berlin without worrying about heavy bags. Anyone interested in visiting the Tränenpalast should leave their luggae with a Bounce partner vendor during their trip.
• Domestic and international ICE trains
• S-Bahn local transportation
• Access to U-Bahn Metro
• Bus transportation from Berlin-Tegel Airport
• NightJet train services through ÖBB
• Taxi ring nearby
For safe and reliable luggage storage in Berlin Hbf, you can't do better than Bounce. Due to Berlin Hbf's central location, it's an ideal spot to store luggage while in the German capital. If you'd prefer dropping your luggage elsewhere in the city, however, Bounce can help you out. Be sure to look at our extensive list of luggage storage destinations in Berlin before you travel to this vibrant European capital.
Convenient to the Met, which does not allow luggage at coat check. Very easy check in and check out process, with lovely people at the front!
This was so cool!!!! Great service, extremely easy to use, and totally affordable! I didn't know where I'd leave my luggage while we explored San Fran, so I easily Googled luggage storage and found this company. At first it was a little odd dropping my bag off at a chocolate store, but the lady at the register was able to immediately pull up my reservation without any problems and then she put a lock on my suitcase and gave me a card to get it back with. She pushed the bag to the back of their storage room and I came back about 6 hours later to pick it up. Great service, I will definitely be using this again when I travel!
Can’t believe I haven’t used this service until now. So easy & convenient. I 100% recommend.
I used Bounce during a recent trip to NYC, and I was pleasantly surprised at the ease and convenience of the process. To be honest, at first, I was very apprehensive. The thought of leaving your stuff at a random store, in a place where you are not from and you don't know whether is safe or not, it doesn't matter if anyone gives it a seal of approval, its difficult to be completely comfortable with the idea. However, I was very glad to be proven wrong. The place I chose was a great, clean bodega/deli in Soho and they were very responsive and the whole process felt very seamless. It was our last day in NYC and we had the full day before leaving the city, however our Airbnb was on the upper east side so we did not want to have to go back and forth. I would definitely recommend Bounce for travelers, especially when you need a place to just store your luggage for the day. The price could not be beat (since its for the whole day) and I will definitely be using this again!
Fantastic experience with Bounce! Stored a bag at the Grand Central location and on my last day at the 9/11 Memorial location. Both locations had friendly, efficient staff that were helpful and made everything very easy. Such a great option if your hotel isn't ready or you don't want the hassle of a bag in the city. Great, safe option. Thanks Bounce!
Ching Yuan Y.
Bounce is the best luggage storage service provider in the New York. I sent an email at midnight , and I got an email back in 10 mins. They are not only solve my issue but also provide solutions. You have to try Bounce !!
How much does luggage storage cost near Berlin Central Station Hbf?
The price for luggage storage near Berlin Central Station Hbf is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Is it safe to store your bags near Berlin Central Station Hbf?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $5,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Berlin Central Station Hbf.
Are there storage lockers near Berlin Central Station Hbf?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Berlin Central Station Hbf area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Berlin Central Station Hbf and in the broader Berlin area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $5,000 safekeeping gurantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Berlin Central Station Hbf?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Berlin Central Station Hbf are InterCity-Hotel, Steigenberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt, and Garden Living. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Berlin Central Station Hbf are Happy Hostel and Domis Bude.
Where are the best restaurants near Berlin Central Station Hbf?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Berlin Central Station Hbf are Fassbender & Rausch Chocolatiers, Café am Neuen See, and Arkaden.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Berlin Central Station Hbf?
Check out the nearby Eckernförder Platz, Tiergarten Berlin, and Marx-Engels Forum.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts near Berlin Central Station Hbf?
You can find local tourist information at Führer's Bunker, Berlin-Mitte, and Berlin Tourist Info. Additionally, guideposts can be accessed at Guidepost to make the most of your trip.
What are the best museums near Berlin Central Station Hbf?
While nearby, you can check out Checkpoint Charlie Museum, Topography of Terror, and St. Nicholas Church.
Live Life Light
Copyright 2020 Bounce All Rights Reserved