How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Berlin Central Station HBF Luggage Storage Guide 2022
Posted Oct 4, 2022Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Berlin Central Station HBF?" Perhaps you just arrived in Berlin and need a place to store your bags near Berlin Central Station HBF before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at A10 Center, Europarc Dreilinden, or Südring Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Berlin Central Station HBF area at Peetzsee, Kulturbrauerei, or East Side Gallery and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Berlin Central Station HBF!
Luggage storage nearby Berlin Central Station HBF with BounceBounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Berlin with multiple locations near Berlin Central Station HBF.
Featured in The Boston Globe, Techcrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Berlin Central Station HBF area start at just €5 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Berlin Central Station HBF area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Bäckerei Steinecke - S-Bahnhof Wannsee, Kuppelumgang Berliner Dom, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Forst Grunewald, Wuhlheide, and Plänterwald. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Pfefferberg, Berghain, and Monster Ronson's Ichiban Karaoke.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Berlin Central Station HBF area?
✅Multiple locations near Berlin Central Station HBF
✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings
✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety
✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in
✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Berlin Central Station HBF with Bounce?You can find the closest luggage storage location to Berlin Central Station HBF really easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Berlin Central Station HBF and Berlin without your things!
Luggage Storage Guide for Train Stations - Berlin Hauptbahnhof
A short walk from the historic Reichstag, Berlin Hauptbahnhof is an ultra-modern train station in the heart of the German capital. Currently, there are 16 platforms in the sprawling Berlin Hbf with the lower numbers underground and the higher numbers on floors 1+ and 2+. In addition to international and domestic trains, Berlin Hbf serves as a major hub for local S-Bahn and U-Bahn metro lines as well as buses, shuttles, and taxis.
Although there was a station here since the late 1800s, the Berlin Hbf we see today opened in 2006. Due to its recent construction, Berlin Hbf has all of the conveniences you'd expect from a contemporary transportation hub, including (of course) a fashionable shopping mall!
To make your stay in Berlin as comfortable as possible, Bounce encourages you to check out all of our luggage storage options in Berlin Hbf. Whether you're here for a short getaway or an extended business trip, our bag storage facilities can come in handy. For more detailed information, please visit our website and download the user-friendly Bounce mobile app.
Things To Do Near Berlin Hbf
Anyone who has a few hours to kill at Berlin Hbf will be happy to know some of the city's most iconic attractions are well within walking distance. Here are a few of the greatest attractions not far from Berlin's Main Station.
• Ever since its construction in the late 1700s, the Brandenburg Gate has become one of Germany's most iconic symbols. This towering architectural achievement has borne witness to the city's most memorable historical events over the last few centuries. Even today, the Brandenburg Gate and adjoining Pariser Platz serve as a significant center for live demonstrations and shows. No trip to Berlin is complete without walking around this world-renowned structure.
Let's be real: nobody wants luggage in their photos by the Brandenburg Gate. Do yourself a favor and look up Bounce's luggage storage in Berlin Hbf before visiting this iconic attraction. We promise to take great care of your luggage while you enjoy this architectural masterwork.
• Not far from the Brandenburg Gate, you'll come across the center of German politics: the Reichstag. Initially built in the late 1800s, the Reichstag now has a modern glass dome overlooking the Houses of Parliament. Whether you decide to book a tour of Norman Foster's domed ceiling or snap a few photos of the building's front, it's well worth the effort to check out this significant building.
As the center of the German government, it makes sense the Reichstag Building has rather strict bag policies. To avoid all the hassle of finding out what is and isn't allowed inside this fantastic structure, why not look up bag storage in Berlin Hauptbahnhof on Bounce's mobile app? You can drop off any bag at one of our storage facilities for just $5.90 per day.
• The Deutsches Theater has been entertaining Berliners since the mid-1800s, and it doesn't show any signs of slowing down. Although Deutsches Theater is best known for its interpretations of canonical works of literature, it also hosts many exciting new shows each year by ambitious new playwrights. Although we can't say what show will be going on at the Deutsches Theater during your trip, it's bound to make you see the world in a whole new light.
Bounce would be more than happy to watch over your luggage while you watch a fantastic show at the Deutsches Theater. Please take a peek at our luggage storage in Berlin Hbf online or on our mobile app. You can feel confident leaving your luggage with one of our safety-screened partner vendors.
• Measuring about 500 acres, the Großer Tiergarten is a green oasis in the center of Berlin. Anyone who needs to reconnect with nature will enjoy biking, walking, or just lazing around in this gloriously green park. Anyone traveling with children will be happy to know the Großer Tiergarten is home to both Zoo Berlin and the Berlin Aquarium. During the warmer months, it's not uncommon for the Großer Tiergarten to host live musical performances, so definitely check out what's going on here during your trip.
There's nothing worse than lugging around heavy bags, especially in the vast Großer Tiergarten. For a soothing stroll through this public garden, please consider using Bounce-approved luggage storage in Berlin Hbf. You'll undoubtedly enjoy the Großer Tiergarten without all that luggage weighing you down.
• Berlin is home to many of Europe's most renowned museums, but the Pergamonmuseum really takes the cake. First opened in the 1930s, this impressive complex houses some of the Ancient World's best-preserved monuments. As you might've guessed from the name, the Ancient Greek Pergamon Altar is the museum's highlight. Other noteworthy structures inside the Pergamonmuseum include the Babylonian Ishtar Gate and the Mshatta Façade of the Umayyad Caliphate. Anyone with a passion for history, art, or culture will enjoy a tour through this stunning museum.
You can't experience the full glory of the Pergamonmuseum while you're worrying about your luggage. Please take a look at Bounce's bag storage in Berlin Hauptbahnhof before you plan your Pergamonmuseum adventure. Trust us; you'll have a far more enjoyable experience without a bunch of uncomfortable bags on your shoulders.
• Few places document the harsh realities of Cold War Berlin better than the Tränenpalast museum. Once the site of many tearful separations, this former administrative building now houses an impressive collection of artifacts from the 1960s till the fall of the Berlin Wall. Guests will learn a great deal about how ordinary citizens dealt with the traumas of the Cold War and eventually succeeded in reuniting East and West Berlin. The Tränenpalast is only about 1 mile away from Berlin Hbf.
Thankfully, Bounce now offers plenty of luggage storage options to help tourists explore Berlin without worrying about heavy bags. Anyone interested in visiting the Tränenpalast should leave their luggae with a Bounce partner vendor during their trip.
Transit Options At Berlin Hbf
• Domestic and international ICE trains
• S-Bahn local transportation
• Access to U-Bahn Metro
• Bus transportation from Berlin-Tegel Airport
• NightJet train services through ÖBB
• Taxi ring nearby
Luggage Storage In Berlin Hbf
For safe and reliable luggage storage in Berlin Hbf, you can't do better than Bounce. Due to Berlin Hbf's central location, it's an ideal spot to store luggage while in the German capital. If you'd prefer dropping your luggage elsewhere in the city, however, Bounce can help you out. Be sure to look at our extensive list of luggage storage destinations in Berlin before you travel to this vibrant European capital.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Berlin Central Station HBF
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Berlin Central Station HBF?
The price for luggage storage near Berlin Central Station HBF is just €5/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Berlin Central Station HBF?
There are multiple locations in the Berlin Central Station HBF area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Potsdam Hauptbahnhof, Bahnhof Oranienburg, and Bahnhof Hennigsdorf and all over Berlin.
Is it safe to store your bags near Berlin Central Station HBF?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Berlin Central Station HBF.
Are there storage lockers near Berlin Central Station HBF?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Berlin Central Station HBF area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Berlin Central Station HBF and in the broader Berlin area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Berlin Central Station HBF?
Popular metro stations like U-Bahnhof Unter Den Linden, U-Bahnhof Mehringdamm, or U-Bahnhof Karl-Marx-Straße can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Berlin near Berlin Central Station HBF, you may be close to some bus stations: Fernbushaltestelle Berlin Südkreuz, FlixBus Haltestelle, or Berlin City Tour – Karl-Marx-Allee. If traveling by train, Berlin Hauptbahnhof, Bahnhof Berlin Ostkreuz, and Berlin Ostbahnhof are nearest to Berlin Central Station HBF.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Berlin Central Station HBF?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Berlin Central Station HBF are Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz, Boxhagener Platz, and Hotel Adlon Kempinski. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Berlin Central Station HBF are A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof, MEININGER Hotel Berlin Tiergarten, and MEININGER Hotel Berlin East Side Gallery.
Where are the best restaurants near Berlin Central Station HBF?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Berlin Central Station HBF are Zaddy's East Side Mall, Europa-Center, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Berlin Central Station HBF?
Check out the nearby Volkspark Friedrichshain, Mauerpark, and Treptower Park.