How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Bologna
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Bologna Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Bologna Airport starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Bologna Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Bologna Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Stazione di Modena, Bologna Airport (BLQ) (Aeroporto di Bologna), and Departures (Partenze) and all over Bologna.
Is it safe to store your bags near Bologna Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Bologna Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Bologna Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Bologna Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Bologna Airport and in the broader Bologna area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Bologna Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Bologna Airport are I Portici Hotel Bologna, Starhotels Excelsior, and Royal Hotel Carlton. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Bologna Airport are We_Bologna, Dopa Hostel, and Il Nosadillo.
Where are the best restaurants near Bologna Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Bologna Airport are Autogrill SPA - Area Servizio Cantagallo Ovest, Café Pasticceria Gamberini, and Sartoria Gastronomica.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Bologna Airport?
Check out the nearby Parco della Montagnola, Parco delle Staffette Partigiane, and Giardino del Baraccano.
Store your luggage around Bologna Airport
Luggage storage nearby most Bologna Airport hotspotsPosted
Bologna Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Bologna Airport?” Perhaps you just arrived in Bologna and need a place to store your bags near Bologna Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Interspar, Cose D'altre Case, or Franco Sport and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Bologna Airport area at Ipercoop Villanova di Castenaso, Piazza del Nettuno (Piazza Nettuno), or Piazza VIII Agosto and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Bologna Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Bologna Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Bologna with multiple locations near Bologna Airport.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Bologna Airport area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Bologna Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Bar Sole, Cafè Cream SNC, and La piccola Venezia - Finestra Sul Reno. You can also go for a hike around Canale Navile and Parco Storico Regionale Monte Sole. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Bar Capitol, Caffetteria Terzi, and Impero Bar Pasticceria.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Bologna Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Bologna Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Bologna Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Bologna Airport really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Bologna Airport and Bologna without your things!
About Bologna Airport
Bologna Airport (officially Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport) is an important international airport located in Bologna, Italy. It is the largest and busiest airport in the Emilia-Romagna region. With over 8,000,000 passengers annually, Bologna Airport is the eighth busiest airport in Italy. Bologna Airport operates over 100 flights around the world to popular locations such as Dubai, Moscow, and London.
Bologna Airport has expanded significantly over the last 20 years, with a major expansion of its terminal happening between 2011 and 2013. Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport is named after Guglielmo Marconi, a Bologna native and Nobel Prize laureate. Situated roughly four miles north of Bologna's center, this airport is popular with travelers looking to explore the city's ancient landmarks and beautiful architecture.
Things to do in and around Bologna Airport
Since Bologna Airport's expansion, you'll find much better ways to kill time while waiting on your next flight. Thanks to its proximity to the city, Bologna Airport is also within touching distance of some of Bologna's best attractions. Here are a few of the best things to do in and around Bologna Airport.
- Shop till you drop at Bologna Airport's modern shopping area. There is a range of well-known Italian stores at Bologna Airport, including Macron, Furla, and Kiko Milano.
- Chow down on some delicious local cuisine at one of the airport's Bolognese restaurants. You'll find several sit-down eateries at Bologna Airport serving an array of pasta, cheeses, and wines.
- Relax before your flight at the airport lounge. For a small fee, you can gain access to this exclusive area, which boasts a buffet, free WiFi, and a concierge service.
- Unleash your inner gearhead at the Ducati Museum. One of Bologna's most famous exports, the Ducati Museum features dozens of classic motorcycles from the last 90 years.
- Escape the busy airport at Certosa di Bologna. An old 13th-century monastery, the Certosa di Bologna contains plenty of hidden historical secrets, including an Etruscan necropolis dating back over 2,000 years.
- Discover Italian art at the National Art Gallery of Bologna. One of the many art museums in Bologna, the national art gallery is the best and boasts works by the likes of Raphael, Titian, and El Greco.
Transit options at Bologna Airport
- Shuttle bus service (Aerobus)
- Taxi ranks (Cotabo, Cat)
- National train service (Bologna Central Station)
Luggage storage near Bologna Airport
Bologna is one of the ten largest cities in Italy and has been continuously inhabited for well over 2,000 years. With dozens of fascinating historic attractions lining the city's winding streets and charming plazas, you won't be short of activities in Bologna. You won't want to lug any heavy bags around Bologna's best sights, so find a luggage storage service near Bologna Airport. Bounce provides several luggage storage services near Bologna Airport, where you drop off your bags before exploring. Quick and simple to book, search on the Bounce app today and find the perfect place to stow your suitcases in Bologna.
Attractions and activities near Bologna Airport
- The Two Towers: Bologna's Le Due Torri are a symbol of the city and one of its most famous landmarks. During the Middle Ages, Bologna was full of towers, with these remaining two dating back to the 11th century. These particular towers were used by the military as lookouts and to signal to other troops. The taller of the two towers, Torre Degli Asinelli stands at nearly 320 feet tall, with 498 steps leading to the top. Visitors are welcome to climb to the top of the tower, which affords sweeping views across the city.
The smaller tower, Torre Garisenda, stands at just over 150 feet tall. This tower isn't open to the public due to its dangerous condition. The tower stands at a noticeable slant of around 10 feet. Torre Garisenda was originally 196 feet tall but had to be lowered in the 14th century due to its overhang. You won't want to drag any heavy bags up Torre Degli Asinell's winding, wooden staircases, so stop by a luggage storage service near Bologna Airport.
- Piazza Maggiore: Step back in time at the Piazza Maggiore. One of Bologna's most important squares, Piazza Maggiore hasn't changed much over the past 500 years. Many of Bologna's biggest attractions encircle the square, including Palazzo d'Accursio to the west, Palazzo dei Notai to the southwest, and Basilica of San Petronio to the southeast. The plaza itself predates these buildings and was established in the 12th century. At the center of the Piazza Maggiore is the famed Fountain of Neptune, which dates back to the 16th century. Renowned sculptor Gimabologna designed the fountain, depicting the god Neptune, surrounded by tiers of cherubs and nereids.
- Basilica di San Petronio: Bologna is home to many remarkable churches, and the Basilica of San Petronio is no exception. Construction of the basilica began in the 14th century, and remarkably, its facade was never finished. Regardless, the Basilica di San Petronio is still the sixth largest church in Europe. There are several notable features to this minor basilica, including the nave, which contains 22 side chapels. Another highlight from the Basilica di San Petronio is Cassini's Meridian Line, the longest meridian line in the world, measuring 219 feet. The dial helped astronomer Giovanni Domenico Cassini discover the earth's axial tilt, solstices, and much more. One controversial feature of the basilica is a fresco depicting demons devouring the Islamic prophet Muhammad. The fresco has seen the basilica targeted by unsuccessful terrorist attacks.