Luggage storage near me
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Download the app
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Download
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage in Bonn?
The price for luggage storage in Bonn starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Bonn?
There are multiple locations all around Bonn which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Rotter See, Neumarkt, Hohenzollern Bridge (Hohenzollernbrücke) and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Bonn?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Bonn.
Are there storage lockers in Bonn?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Bonn. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Bonn where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Bonn?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Five Guys Bonn Hauptbahnhof, Black Veg, and Die Lohner's. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Bonn are Hilton Bonn, Motel One Bonn-Beethoven, and Motel One Bonn-Hauptbahnhof.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Bonn?
Bonn offers several scenic parks including Hofgarten, Freizeitpark Rheinaue, and Hohenzollernplatz.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Bonn?
You can find local tourist information at Bonn Information, Tourist Information, and Tourismus & Congress GmbH Region Bonn / Rhein-Sieg / Ahrweiler.
Store your luggage around Bonn
Luggage storage nearby most Bonn hotspotsPosted
Bonn Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage in Bonn?” Perhaps you just arrived in Bonn and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Erft Karree Kerpen, Köln Arcaden, or Görtz and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing around Bonn at Rotter See, Neumarkt, or Hohenzollern Bridge (Hohenzollernbrücke) and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Bonn!
Luggage storage nearby most Bonn hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Bonn and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Bonn start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Bonn now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Café Reichard, Kölner Zoo, and Club Pseudonym. You can also go for a hike around Kaldauer Wald, Rheinpromenade Königswinter, and Gronauer Wald. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Die Wache, Rheinlust, and Buena Vida Havanna.
How do I store luggage in Bonn with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Bonn without your things!
Store your luggage around Bonn with Bounce
Bonn is an idyllic city nestled on the Rhine River, approximately fifteen miles south of Cologne. It was West Germany’s capital until 1990 and is now its center of commerce and culture, boasting some of Germany’s top museums, historical landmarks, and world-class attractions. They include ancient buildings and sites, which are testaments of Germany’s political past, such as the Chancellor’s Bungalow and Palais Schaumburg.
Other prominent historic spots are the Baroque Poppelsdorf Palace, the former Electoral Palace — now the University of Bonn’s primary building in the city center — and the Bonn Minster, one of Germany’s oldest churches constructed between the 11th and 13th centuries.
The city is also known as the birthplace of Beethoven and hosts the annual Beethoven Festival, with a series of concerts from September to October. It also maintains an orchestra and arranges numerous international and national concerts. Central to its musical life is the modern concert hall called Beethovenhalle.
Whether you love music, art, history, or architecture, Bonn is a beautiful city you should add to your bucket list. And if you need a safe luggage storage service while roaming around the city, you can trust Bounce left luggage lockers in Bonn. Not only will you have a secure place to store luggage, but it will also give you peace of mind knowing your belongings are in excellent care.
Luggage storage in Bonn
Carrying your suitcase around while on vacation can destroy the thrill of your holiday. But with reputable luggage storage services, it doesn’t have to be. Bounce left luggage facilities give you a private area to keep your belongings safe until you’re ready to pick them up. Our luggage storage spots are in convenient locations near train stations, transportation hubs, restaurants, and hotels, giving you quick and easy access to much-needed baggage storage when traveling.
Bonn City Guide
Top things to do
Bonn may not be as famous as other larger German cities, but visitors won’t run out of things to do and places to explore here. From touring old buildings and iconic landmarks to attending a classical music festival and visiting museums, this city always has something to tickle your imagination and inspire your wanderlust, no matter the season. If you’re concerned about the safety of your belongings while on vacation, leave them at any of our safe luggage storage locations for a worry-free adventure!
Museums in Bonn
As a center of art and culture, Bonn is home to many of the country’s top museums and art galleries. Some are found at the Museum Mile (Museumsmeile), while others are housed inside the University of Bonn.
- The Kunstmuseum Bonn: It’s the museum of painting and contemporary art located in the Museum Mile. It is also one of Germany’s major modern art museums, featuring about 9,000 works, including the most extensive collection of works by August Macke. It also features an important art collection in Germany post-war, emphasizing photography, time-based media, and painting.
- Beethoven-Haus Bonn: Classical music fans or not, you’ll enjoy a visit to Beethoven-Haus, one of the country’s most famous sites. The museum at Beethoven’s birthplace has been hosting permanent and temporary exhibitions covering topics related to the revered composer. If you come on a weekend, you’ll be able to listen to “Music in Beethoven’s time” on keyboard instruments. The museum is a short distance from the main train station, so it’s easy to reach via public transport.
- House of the History of the Federal Republic of Germany: If you’re curious about German history at the end of the second World War, visit the House of the History of the Federal Republic of Germany. Its permanent exhibition, Our History, displays over 7,000 unique pieces from 1945 to the present, including industrial tools, classic cars, and other photos and artifacts, presenting how German states evolved after the war.
It's essential to note that not all museums allow large bags and backpacks inside, so always check their baggage policy to avoid disappointment. To ensure entry, why don't you drop off your luggage in Bonn storage lockers?
Shopping in Bonn
While Bonn is famously known as the city of the arts and its appreciation for classical music, it’s also a prominent shopping destination. There are numerous shopping centers and streets in the city that locals and tourists frequent to shop for their favorites. Try the local shops highlighted below.
- Galeria Kaufhof: One of Bonn’s grandest and most famous shopping centers is the Galeria Kaufhof, a 19,000-square-meter German department store chain. It has lifestyle, fashion, and essential products for everyone of all ages and genders and caters to a wide budget range. Additionally, cultural and themed events are occasionally held here, so you can take a break and have fun while shopping.
- Sternstraße: For a more leisurely shopping experience, stroll through Sternstraße street. Along the 250-meter road are small boutiques for premium designer brands, local labels, and souvenirs. You can find various goods of different price ranges, as well as many picturesque buildings in this part of the town. They even have signs explaining the history and how they were used in the past, making the experience more immersive.
- Rheinauenflohmarkt: If you want to experience Bonn’s culture while shopping, Rheinauenflohmarkt or Rheinaue Market is the place to be. This traditional shopping center has the best retailers of local products, souvenirs, antiquities, handicrafts, and collection items. A famous flea market also opens in the area from April to October.
Did you arrive from Cologne-Bonn Airport and need to shop quickly to prepare for your city tour? Bounce storage partners are located throughout the city, so drop your suitcase or large bag and take your time shopping in Bonn.
Restaurants in Bonn
When traveling to a city, experiencing their specialties is a must; the same goes for Bonn. Here you can find numerous dining options, from German to Mediterranean, French, and Italian. If you’re looking for restaurants in Bonn, here are some of the best selections:
- Falderhof: For authentic German taste, visit Falderhof. The restaurant offers the most mouth-watering seasonal and regional cuisines throughout Bonn. Some of the best dishes on the menu are their meat and fish specialties, pasta, and desserts. The restaurant is housed in an 18th-century historic complex adorned with an antique interior, allowing you to soak up the culture even better. The terrace garden and the manor’s location also add to the tranquil atmosphere, so you can have a relaxing meal.
- Oliveto: Located on the ground floor of the Ameron Bonn Hotel Königshof, the Michelin-listed restaurant Oliveto serves the best Italian cuisines in the city. You’ll surely enjoy everything from the antipasti to the pasta, main course, and desserts. Food aside, Oliveto has excellent wine selections to complement your meals. The restaurant also gives a stunning view of the Rhine, so try getting a table by the terrace or window. It’s open for lunch from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM except on Saturdays and daily for dinner, 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM.
- Konrad’s: Another Michelin-listed restaurant on the list is Konrad’s, located on the 17th floor of the Marriott Hotel. If you want to see a breathtaking view of Bonn from above, this restaurant is perfect, with its high location and floor-to-ceiling windows. The best way to enjoy this view is by enjoying modern Mediterranean dishes and cool drinks from the Sky Bar. The stylish and luxurious ambiance is perfect for a relaxing dinner date in Bonn.
Bonn restaurants will leave you impressed, but your heavy bags and huge items may be keeping you from enjoying the city's dynamic dining scene. If the station lockers can't check large items like strollers or scooters, Bounce luggage facilities will get you out of your predicament.
Use convenient luggage storage Bonn
Bonn is just a train ride away from Frankfurt, Dortmund, and Hannover. If you plan on enjoying any of these cities for a few hours or a few days, make the most of your trip by using all the convenient Bounce luggage storage facilities in Germany. Don't worry about the security of your personal items. Low cost and convenience are just two of the benefits travelers enjoy when using Bounce in Bonn.