How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Brighton
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Brighton Pier?
The price for luggage storage near Brighton Pier starts from just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Brighton Pier?
There are multiple locations in the Brighton Pier area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Lewes Railway Station, Worthing Railway Station, and Horsted Keynes railway station and all over Brighton.
Is it safe to store your bags near Brighton Pier?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Brighton Pier.
Are there storage lockers near Brighton Pier?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Brighton Pier area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Brighton Pier and in the broader Brighton area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Brighton Pier?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Brighton Pier are Royal Albion Hotel, Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront, and myhotel Brighton. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Brighton Pier are Kipps Backpackers Brighton, YHA Brighton, and Baggies Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Brighton Pier?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Brighton Pier are McDonald's, Kambi's, and Pavilion Gardens Cafe.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Brighton Pier?
Check out the nearby Buckingham Park, Steine Gardens, and Preston Park.
Store your luggage around Brighton Pier
Luggage storage nearby most Brighton Pier hotspotsPosted
Brighton Pier Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Brighton Pier?” Perhaps you just arrived in Brighton and need a place to store your bags near Brighton Pier before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Market Place Shopping Centre, The Beacon, or Langney Shopping Centre and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Brighton Pier area at Saltdean Beach, Lindfield Common, or Southwater Country Park and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Brighton Pier!
Luggage storage nearby Brighton Pier with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Brighton with multiple locations near Brighton Pier.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Brighton Pier area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Brighton Pier area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Drusillas Park, Sainsbury's Café, and Leonardslee. You can also go for a hike around Ashdown Forest, Dover Woods, and Wilderness Wood. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Foghorn, Hove Park, and The Bright Helm.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Brighton Pier area?
✅Multiple locations near Brighton Pier✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Brighton Pier with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Brighton Pier really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Brighton Pier and Brighton without your things!
About Brighton Pier
Brighton Pier is a famous historic pier in Brighton, England. The pier is one of the grandest in the world, stretching over 1,700 feet off Brighton beach. You'll find loads of entertainment here, including restaurants, bars, amusements, and even a theme park.
The original Brighton Pier was built in 1823 and served as a landing platform for passenger boats traveling from France. Over the next ten years, the pier was battered by numerous storms, which caused severe damage to its structural integrity. The remains of the old pier can still be seen just off Brighton's coastline. Around 1889, construction began on the new Palace Pier. The new pier opened in 1899 and, over time, was expanded to include arcade machines, a big wheel, and restaurants.
Now, Brighton Pier is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the southeast of England, with travelers flocking from across the world to enjoy Brighton's beautiful seaside.
Fun fact: Bright Pier is made up of over 85 miles worth of planking.
Things to do on Brighton Pier
Brighton Pier is one of the most exciting piers in the world, packed with fun activities, tasty treats, and thrilling rides. After dropping your bags off at a Bounce luggage storage service, check out some of the Brighton Pier's best excursions:
- Get your adrenaline pumping at the theme park located at the end of the pier. You'll find something for everyone here, including a carousel for kids and the thrilling Turbo Coaster.
- Play arcade games at the Palace of Fun. This huge arcade is filled with everything from classic 2p machines to modern games like Guitar Hero.
- Travel to different worlds at the VR Dome. Tons of games are available at this unique VR experience located over the ocean.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the many food stalls — chow down on some classic fish and chips, Chinese noodles and rice, and much more
- Watch the sunset while savoring a pint or a pizza at Horatio's Bar and Palace Pizza.
- Pick up a souvenir at one of the many concessions. You'll even find a traditional fortune teller and a kiosk offering vintage photoshoots.
Transit Options near Brighton Pier
- Brighton Railway Station
- Brighton & Hove Bus Service
- Taxi Rank
- National Express Coaches
Luggage Storage Options near Brighton Pier
Sunny Brighton is one of England's most exciting cities, with bohemian culture, vibrant nightlife, and eclectic shops. While exploring Brighton, you'll want to drop your bags off, so you don't have to lug them around the city's hilly streets. Bounce offers several easy to locate luggage storage services in Brighton, where you can safely leave your belongings. These facilities are super simple to use, allowing you to go about your day without being burdened by heavy luggage.
Attractions and Activities near Brighton Pier
- Royal Pavilion - The Royal Pavilion is one of the most beautiful buildings in Brighton. The history of this remarkable building dates back over 200 years. The palace was originally built as a seaside getaway for King George IV. Over the years, it served many purposes, including as a hospital during the First World War. Visitors can take a guided or self-guided tour of the palace, visiting extravagantly decorated rooms, including The Banqueting Room, The Saloon, and The Prince Regent Gallery. After the tour, soak up some sunshine with an amble around the gorgeous Royal Pavilion Garden. You'll do plenty of walking while exploring this vast manor, so leave your stuff at a luggage storage service in Brighton beforehand.
- British Airways i360 Viewing Tower - This unique viewing platform is one of the best ways to see Brighton. The i360 Viewing Tower features a moving pod that takes visitors from the ground up to over 500 feet above the city. On a clear day, you'll be able to see the Isle of Wight located nearly 50 miles away. While marveling at the sweeping panoramic views the tower provides, visitors are welcome to sip on a glass of wine at the Nyetimber Sky Bar. The i360 Viewing Tower has quite strict security protocols, so you're best off storing your bags to avoid having any items confiscated.
- Brighton Museum and Art Gallery - The Brighton Museum and Art Gallery contains an array of excellent exhibits. The art gallery section of the museum contains over 5,000 original paintings, with works by many famous artists like William Blake, Jan Lievens, and John Constable. After perusing the art gallery, head to the museum and discover some incredible historical artifacts. Highlights from the museum's collection include hundreds of relics from Ancient Egypt and clothing worn by King George IV. Brighton Museum and Art Gallery have been known to refuse entry to visitors with large luggage, so consider leaving your bags at a Brighton luggage storage service just to be safe.
- Sea Life Brighton - Ever wondered what's lurking in the water beneath Brighton Pier? Find out at Sea Life Brighton. This aquarium first opened in 1872 and is one of the oldest operating aquariums in the world. You'll be able to see over 3,000 different aquatic creatures at this impressive aquarium. Sea Life offers some unique experiences, including glass-bottom boat tours. The aquarium also has the UK's first day to night display, so you can see what marine creatures get up to when the sun goes down.