How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Brighton Train Station Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Brighton Train Station?" Perhaps you just arrived in Brighton and need a place to store your bags near Brighton Train Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Market Place Shopping Centre, The Beacon, or Langney Shopping Centre and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Saltdean Beach, Lindfield Common, or Southwater Country Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Brighton Train Station!
Luggage storage nearby Brighton Train Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Brighton with multiple locations near Brighton Train Station.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Brighton Train Station area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Brighton Train Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Drusillas Park, Sainsbury's Café, and Leonardslee. You can also go for a hike around Ashdown Forest, Dover Woods, and Wilderness Wood. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Foghorn, Hove Park, and The Bright Helm.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Brighton Train Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Brighton Train Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Brighton Train Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Brighton Train Station really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Brighton Train Station and Brighton without your things!
About Brighton Train Station
Passengers and goods have moved through Brighton Train Station for over 150 years. This Italianate-style transportation hub is less than a mile from the shores of the English Channel and the beachy sights and sounds of southern England.
Historically a resort region frequented by royalty, Brighton has welcomed respite-seekers since the 1700s. The area is within easy reach of London; at today’s train speeds, the capital city is just an hour’s ride away.
Dozens of trains pass through Brighton Train Station daily, with routes running to popular England destinations like Portsmouth Harbour, Hastings, and Hove. Trains from Brighton to London include stops at Victoria Station, Bedford, and Gatwick Airport.
Brighton Train Station travel doesn’t end with the trains; this southern England train station is also a hub for bus and taxi traffic. Passengers accessing Brighton by bicycle can store their wheels on-site, and car parks are also offered.
Fun Fact: Falmer Station football matches can cause serious service disruptions. The train station adjusts schedules and routes to accommodate the thousands of fans moving through on match days.
Things to do near Brighton Train Station
Once you’ve arrived at Brighton Train Station, attractions and amenities abound. As a popular England train station, Brighton’s got a lot to offer, with cafes and stores on-site.
Travelers can rent bikes at Brighton Station or relax at a coffee shop between train rides. Convenient travel amenities at Brighton include modern restrooms, a ticket office, and public WiFi.
Beyond the station, the coastal resort region of Brighton-Hove is packed with restaurants, beaches, shops, and historical sites.
- Learn about the city’s history and top attractions by booking a self-guided “Curious About” walking tour; one of the routes begins at Brighton Station.
- Scope out some of Brighton’s best shops at the North Laine Bazaar, just a quick walk south of the train station.
- Pick up vintage apparel at one of the shops on Gloucester Road.
- Take a gallery tour at Appendage, and you’ll see unique pieces created by Brighton artists. Mediums range from jewelry and ceramics to prints and glasswork.
- Settle in for a waterfront lunch at one of the seafood restaurants at Brighton Marina.
- Experience sea spray and stunning views along the rugged Undercliff Walk, a paved path carved between crashing waves and towering coastal cliffs.
- Stroll through Brighton Beach at sunset and then retreat to a beachfront pub for a brew.
Transit Options in Brighton Train Station
- Train (Southern, Great Western Railway, Thameslink, Gatwick Express)
- Bus (over a dozen routes)
Luggage Storage near Brighton Train Station
The city of Brighton features unique attractions, boho vibes, and dozens of excellent restaurants, bars, and pubs. During a Brighton visit, you can while away an afternoon on the waves of the Atlantic, tour some of the city’s excellent museums, and round out the day with a memorable meal at one of many unique eateries.
Experience the region without distractions when you take advantage of Bounce luggage storage near Brighton. This carefree coastal city should be explored on a whim, without the added bulk of extra gear and shopping bags.
Attractions and Activities near Brighton Train Station
- Brighton Palace Pier: One of the top spots for Brighton entertainment, the Brighton Pier is packed with family-friendly attractions. This carnival-themed pier features arcade games, VR gaming stations, and dozens of theme-park-style rides. Watch for upcoming events, and you can coordinate your Brighton Pier visit with a live show or a multi-day festival. If you do nothing else at this action-packed place, eat the food. Kick off your tasty tour with a sugar-dusted churro or icy milkshake and then treat yourself to the pier’s top-notch fish and chips.
- Royal Pavilion: This ornate palace was constructed over three decades, designed as a retreat for British royalty. The pavilion is positioned near the center of the city, so it’s easy to access it from Brighton Train Station and other town attractions. Parking options are limited, but the pedestrian-friendly streets make it simple to walk or cycle to the site. During a Royal Pavilion visit, you can stroll through the palace’s lush gardens before taking a tour of the property’s expansive interior. Highlights include the breathtaking Banqueting Room, the pagoda-filled Music Room, and the Prince Regent Gallery.
- Brighton Fishing Museum: Overlooking the shimmering Atlantic shoreline, this museum highlights Brighton’s angling history. Admission is free, and the museum is open every day of the week, so there’s no reason to miss its fish-themed exhibits. Aged brick ceilings and rustic wood floors set the tone for this sea-themed collection. Follow the narrow halls to view ship models, artifacts, and photographs, and gain some insight into how Brighton transitioned from a busy fishing village to a relaxation haven.
- South Downs National Park: This picturesque park protects over 600 square miles of wilderness and is one of the most popular outdoor attractions near Brighton. A scenic two-hour public transit ride is all that separates Brighton Station from South Downs. Drop off your extra bags at a Bounce luggage storage site and hit the hiking trails with only what you need. A trip to South Downs can be as rugged or refined as you want; spend time on the sometimes-desolate Meon Valley Trail, embark on a food route to sample the regional fare, or explore the Cuckmere estuary by kayak. Notable sights include the valleys of Seven Sisters Country Park and the heather-blanketed hills along the Serpent Trail, though there’s no shortage of stunning views in South Downs National Park.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Brighton Train Station
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Brighton Train Station?
The price for luggage storage near Brighton Train Station is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Brighton Train Station?
There are multiple locations in the Brighton Train Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Lewes Railway Station, Worthing Railway Station, and Horsted Keynes railway station and all over Brighton.
Is it safe to store your bags near Brighton Train Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Brighton Train Station.
Are there storage lockers near Brighton Train Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Brighton Train Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Brighton Train Station and in the broader Brighton area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Brighton Train Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Brighton Train Station are Royal Albion Hotel, Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront, and myhotel Brighton. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Brighton Train Station are Kipps Backpackers Brighton, YHA Brighton, and Baggies Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Brighton Train Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Brighton Train Station are McDonald's, Kambi's, and Pavilion Gardens Cafe.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Brighton Train Station?
Check out the nearby Buckingham Park, Steine Gardens, and Preston Park.