Rated 4.9/5 (163,567 ratings)
Luggage Storage Brisbane
Instantly reserve the best locations in Brisbane to store your luggage for just A$8.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Brisbane Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 9, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Brisbane?" Perhaps you just arrived in Brisbane and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Westfield North Lakes, Westfield Garden City, or Sunnybank Plaza Shopping Centre and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at King George Square, Kelvin Grove Urban Village, or Berrinba Wetlands and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Brisbane!
Luggage storage nearby most Brisbane hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Brisbane and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Brisbane start at just A$8.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Brisbane now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Merlo Coffee, Cache Cache, and City Botanic Gardens. You can also go for a hike around Fort Lytton National Park, New Farm Riverwalk, and Brisbane River Walk. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Brewdog Dogtap, Amaretto Café Bar Restaurant, and Pig N Whistle.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Brisbane with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Brisbane without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Brisbane With Bounce
Brisbane is the capital city of the state of Queensland in Australia. The city is the most populous in the state and third most populous in the country – just behind Sydney and Melbourne - with a population of more than 2.5 million people. Brisbane is one of Australia’s most popular cities and is considered as a cosmopolitan center for culture, arts and dining. Moreover, it is a prominent gateway to Queensland’s other attractions, particularly the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
Compared to the other well-known cities in the country, Brisbane offers the most authentic and local Australia culture. It is also a favorite among Australians and foreign visitors because of its excellent year-round weather, youthful vibe, diversity, laidback lifestyle, and interesting attractions.
Are you a local who wants to play tourist in your own city? Are you a visitor who wants to have the best experience possible while in Brisbane? Regardless of the reason for your visit, Bounce can make your trip hassle-free. With Bounce, you can safely deposit your items in one of our locations and get on with your trip without having to drag your luggage around.
Luggage Storage in Brisbane
As one of Australia’s most visited cities, there is a constant need for safe and reliable storage service around Brisbane. Whether you’re here for work, play, or any other reason, make your time in the city as convenient as possible and free from heavy luggage. With Bounce, this can be achieved easily. Through various partners scattered all over key areas in Brisbane, Bounce offers temporary storage services for its users.
Brisbane City Guide
Top Things to Do
Brisbane, the buzzing capital city of Australia’s Sunshine State, is a great introduction to the ever-evolving and diverse culture of Australia. The city has a laid-back vibe and offers incredible experiences, be it sightseeing, dining, or shopping. If you want to maximize your time in the city, check out places you shouldn’t miss when in Brisbane.
Brisbane is home to numerous fascinating museums and galleries where both locals and visitors can get their dose of culture. From traditional museums and art galleries to contemporary art and interactive museums, Brisbane’s vibrant cultural scene has a little something for everybody.
- Museum of Brisbane: This City Council-owned museum is a must-visit in Brisbane, especially if you want to get to know more about the city, its history, and how it has developed over the years. Here, you can find exhibitions that tell stories of cultural, historical and social significance to the places and people of Brisbane. (Bag policy: Large bags, backpacks, and luggage aren’t allowed inside the galleries. While there is a cloakroom in the museum, management has the right to refuse oversized luggage due to limited space. To avoid any inconvenience, opt to store your luggage with Bounce instead.)
- Queensland Museum & Sciencentre: This facility is home to the biggest and most diverse collection showcasing the cultural and natural heritage as well as human achievement of the state of Queensland. Located in the South Bank area, the museum is also home to the Sciencentre, which is an interactive center for both kids and adults, explaining how science works in everyday life. (Bag policy: The museum requires guests to check in their large bags or luggage in their designated cloakroom, although they are not reliable in the event of any loss. A more secure option would be to deposit your items at a Bounce location nearby.)
- Queensland Art Gallery - Gallery of Modern Art (QAGOMA): QAGOMA is one of the city’s most visited attractions and is renowned among both locals and tourists. The museum-gallery duo is a one-stop cultural experience. It provides permanent and temporary exhibitions focused on Australian, Asian and Pacific contemporary art. The facility also has a cinema, children’s art center, café, and retail outlets. (Bag policy: The museum has a size limit for bags allowed inside the venue, and oversized bags must be checked in at the designated cloakroom. Find a Bounce location in the area and leave your items there before your trip to the museum.)
With its wide range of designer brand outlets, independent boutiques, vintage stores, and shopping streets, Brisbane is an excellent destination for shoppers of all types and budgets. Each shopping area in the city has its own flavor and will leave you with plenty of options.
- Queen Street Mall: This 550-yard long shopping center is one, if not the best, place to shop in Brisbane with an abundance of local, national, and international stores and labels. Aside from over 2000 specialty retailers, Queen Street Mall is also home to major shopping centers such as the Myer Centre, Queens Plaza, Macarthur Central, and Brisbane Arcade. Browse stores such as Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co, Zara, Uniqlo, and more.
- Paddington: For shoppers searching for antiques, vintage fashion, and unique novelty items, Paddington is the place to go. The shopping complex is about 2 kilometers long and is lined with boutiques that sell accessories, art, jewelry, clothing, bags, homeware, and more. Some of the well-known stores in Paddington are Little Black Dress Shop, Boudoir Chic, Green Tangerine, Olive Home, Louenhide, and du Monde.
- Fortitude Valley: Known to locals as simply “The Valley,” this hip suburb has a good combination of upscale shops and niche boutiques. Fashion is the name of the game at Fortitude Valley, filled with famous international brands and independent designers. Meander through Valley Markets, held every weekend at the Brunswick Street Mall. Find vendors selling arts and crafts, vintage fashion, jewelry, and accessories.
Much like its culture, the local dining scene of Brisbane is diverse. It caters to all tastes, whether it’s the famous seafood of Queensland or international flavors. With so much to choose from, you may be overwhelmed and not know where to start. The following are some of the Brisbane eateries that you must absolutely try.
- Seafood: Because of its location near the coast, Brisbane is known for its fresh seafood. Thus, the city boasts an abundance of well-beloved restaurants where you can have some fresh catch. One of the most popular seafood joints in the city is Jellyfish Restaurant, which serves over 14 different fish species daily. Located at the city’s riverfront, Jellyfish also has a fine wine list that you can pair with a lovely seafood meal. Other must-try seafood restaurants in Brisbane are Gambaro, Arc Dining and Wine Bar, One Fish Two Fish, and Otto Ristorante.
- Asian food: Asian ethnicities take up a significant portion of Brisbane’s diverse population. It only makes sense that the city is filled with restaurants that serve up authentic Asian cuisine. Some of the most recognizable Asian fusion restaurants in the city are Madame Wu, with their famous Moreton Bay Bug-stuffed dumplings, and Fat Noodle, known for their legendary 20-hour Fat Pho noodles. Other Asian joints to check out in Brisbane are Happy Boy and New Shanghai for Chinese; Sono, Bird’s Nest Yakitori & Bar and Hai Hai Ramen for some Japanese dishes; Longtime and Thai Naramit for some Thai food; and Mrs Luu’s and Café O Mai for your Vietnamese favorites.
- European cuisine: Europe’s food has definitely captured the heart of Australians, as evident in the abundance of world-class European restaurants across the country, including Brisbane. A Brisbane institution that serves excellent Italian food is Otto, which offers a modern take on traditional Italian dishes. Other European favorites in the city include Greca (Greek), Montrachet (French), and Beccofino and Olive & Angelo (Italian).
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Brisbane?
The price for luggage storage in Brisbane is just A$8.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Brisbane?
There are multiple locations all around Brisbane which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near King George Square, Kelvin Grove Urban Village, Berrinba Wetlands and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Brisbane?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Brisbane.
Are there storage lockers in Brisbane?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Brisbane. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Brisbane where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Brisbane?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Howard Smith Wharves, McDonald's, and Felons Brewing Co. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Brisbane are Treasury Casino & Hotel, Emporium Hotel South Bank, and Oaks Charlotte Towers.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Brisbane?
Brisbane offers several scenic parks including South Bank Parklands, Hickey Park, and New Farm Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Brisbane?
You can find local tourist information at Brisbane Visitor Information Centre, River City Cruises, and South Bank Visitor Information Centre.