Store Your Luggage Around Cancun
Cancun is a city located in Southeastern Mexico on the Northeastern coast of the Yucatan Peninsula in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo. It's a sun-filled tourist destination on the Caribbean Sea, best known for its beautiful white sandy beaches and turquoise-blue waters. The city is especially popular with college and university spring breakers, and Cancun Airport is one of the busiest airports in Mexico.
Luggage Storage in Cancun
Looking to explore a quaint neighborhood or browse the markets? Perhaps you live here and need to store your gym gear on the way to a dinner date. Whatever your plans, safely store your belongings with Bounce. Bounce partner stores offer secure short-term storage of any sized bag. Lose the weight and make your experience more memorable with locations near the most popular attractions – simply drop off your bags and pick them up later.
Download the app, choose the location, and drop off your bags – it's that simple.
Cancun City Guide
Top Things to Do
There are so many things to do and see in Cancun. Choose from water activities (both in and under the water), visiting Mayan ruins, resort spa pampering, shopping, dining, and more. That’s just what you might do in the daytime. You'll find plenty of bars, nightclubs, and exceptional nightlife come the evening.
Cancun is a beautiful city with plenty of opportunities to see museums, Mayan ruins, observation decks and towers, and various landmarks. Whether you have a short amount of time before you fly home from Cancun International Airport, or you want to be free of your belongings for a few hours while you explore, let Bounce keep your baggage safe while you experience all you can.
- Mayan Museum of Cancun: An exciting and unique museum, it takes you through Mayan history and has an archaeology portion, built over a real Mayan ruin, containing a small pyramid, palaces, and homes.
- El Rey Archaeological Zone: This Mayan ruin lies right in the middle of the hotel zone. Although not the largest in this area, it is considered the easiest to access. This site in Mayan history dates back to about 250 to 600 A.D. It thrived until the 15th century when the Spaniards arrived, and the Mayans abandoned it.
If you like the variety seen in street markets or the international and designer options found in shopping malls, you’ll love browsing the available venues in Cancun. Why not use a Bounce partner store to store your bags so you can shop some more?
- La Isla Shopping Village: This indoor mall has many types of shops, ranging from low to high-end merchandise. It's a great break from the sun and outdoor activities, with canals running through the stores.
- Ambarte Cancun: If you like handmade jewelry, especially made with amber, here you’ll find the most extensive assortment of Mexican amber.
Everyone needs to refuel frequently during the day to keep up with Cancun! Most restaurants prefer their patrons keep their baggage light when visiting their establishments. Be sure to let nearby Bounce partner businesses store your bags while you dine and relax.
- Fred's House: Picture eating incredible seafood and more while you overlook a picturesque lagoon. That's Fred's – don't leave without enjoying a mojito!
- Ah Cacao Chocolate Café: Mexico is famous for the delicious chocolate. Come to this unique café to sample coffees made with Mexican beans, delectable brownies, and even dairy-free drinking chocolate.
- La Parilla: This well-known favorite features a mariachi band and Mexican specialties like taquitos. The ambiance is wonderful, and the hacienda-style setting is, too.