How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Cleveland Luggage Storage Guide 2021Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Cleveland?" Perhaps you just arrived in Cleveland and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Cleveland!
Luggage storage nearby most Cleveland hotspotsBounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Cleveland and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, Techcrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Cleveland start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Enter your phone number to get the app
How do I store luggage in Cleveland with Bounce?You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes. We’ll ask for payment details upfront, but you can cancel your reservation if you end up not needing it.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Cleveland without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
Instant customer support
We’re here to help you whenever you need us!
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
0.00% Bags Lost
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Cleveland With Bounce
In 1796, a United States lawyer turned general named Moses Cleaveland founded the aptly named city of Cleveland, Ohio. A couple of centuries later, Cleveland has become one of America's most popular tourist destinations for many different reasons. If you're a sports fan, you'll probably be stoked to visit the home of the world-famous Cleveland Browns. If you're a music lover, you'll definitely have to visit Cleveland so you can stop by the Rock and Roll Hall of fame. Cleveland is also the cornerstone of the Metroparks Nature Preserve - one of the main reasons people call Cleveland "The Forest City."
Luggage Storage in Cleveland
Cleveland is the 2nd largest city in the entire state of Ohio. There is a lot to see, and even more to do in the Forest City - so you won't want to be bogged down by your baggage when you visit. Check your belongings in with Bounce, then get out there and explore.
Cleveland City Guide
Top Things to Do
Whether you're the outdoorsy type, or you like keeping things low-key and indoors, Cleveland has all sorts of attractions for all kinds of visitors. Be sure to consider these Bounce-recommended suggestions.
Cleveland is a city that embraces both its storied past and its promising future - a claim reflected by the Forest City's museums and art exhibits. Here are three of our personal favorites.
● Cleveland History Center: When it comes to American streets, the longer their names - the more culturally significant they are. On 10825 East Blvd Western Reserve Historical Society, you'll find the legendary Cleveland History Center. This place has it all; ancient automobiles, curated carousels - the list goes on and on. Store your gear with Bounce before you travel to this massive, state-of-the-art museum.
● A Christmas Story House: Head over to 3159 W 11th St, and you'll be hit with a blast from the past - Ralphie's house from the classic film, "A Christmas Story." This set turned tourist attraction is open all throughout the year. After you check your bags in with Bounce, you should definitely check out this amazing piece of film history.
● Rock & Roll Hall of Fame: Another long-winded street address is coming your way. On 1100 Rock and Roll Blvd Main Terminal, you'll find THE Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. This place is like Mecca for musicians. The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame typically gets packed fast. Book bag storage with Bounce so you can travel light and beat the crowds.
From quirky novelty shops to massive malls, Cleveland has no shortage of shopping centers that you have to visit - especially the following three.
● West Side Market: Cleveland's premier vintage supermarket is located on West 25th and Lorain. The West Side Market is sort of like a grocery store and a museum all in one. Leave your luggage with Bounce, then visit a store that's been serving its community since 1912.
● b.a. Sweetie Candy Company: Make your way to 6770 Brookpark Rd, and you'll find one of the largest candy stores in the United States. From delectable chocolates to specialty sodas, this place has everything you need to feed your sweet tooth. Bounce your bags away, then go on a sugar rush of epic proportions.
● Old Arcade: How many other cities in the world have a still-functioning 19th-century marketplace? Old Arcade is just another amazing venue that shows Cleveland's love for the old as well as the new. Let Bounce store your luggage while you experience a bit of U.S. history first hand.
The U.S.' Midwestern states all have a reputation for making amazing food. Cleveland, Ohio, is certainly no exception - especially when you consider the following three eateries.
● Blue Point Grille: The Blue Point Grille can be found at 700 W Saint Clair Ave. This restaurant specializes in crafting exquisite seafood dishes - namely, their critically acclaimed Halibut. Store your things with Bounce, then see what's on the Grille.
● Lola Bistro & Wine Bar: 2058 E 4th St is home to the Lola Bistro & Wine Bar - a popular restaurant that's earned the praise of Wine Enthusiast magazine. Leave your bag with Bounce, then stop by Lola's for dinner and a drink.
● Slyman's Deli: Whether you're in the mood for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Slyman's Deli has you covered. Stop by 3106 Saint Clair Ave NE, and grab one of Slyman's delicious sandwiches.