Find the location closest to you - we have locations all around the city.
Head to the store and show your booking receipt and you're good to go.
Go about your day without lugging around your things. Live Life Light!
✅Various locations throughout Cleveland
✅$5,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings
✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety
✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in
✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
In 1796, a United States lawyer turned general named Moses Cleaveland founded the aptly named city of Cleveland, Ohio. A couple of centuries later, Cleveland has become one of America's most popular tourist destinations for many different reasons. If you're a sports fan, you'll probably be stoked to visit the home of the world-famous Cleveland Browns. If you're a music lover, you'll definitely have to visit Cleveland so you can stop by the Rock and Roll Hall of fame. Cleveland is also the cornerstone of the Metroparks Nature Preserve - one of the main reasons people call Cleveland "The Forest City."
Cleveland is the 2nd largest city in the entire state of Ohio. There is a lot to see, and even more to do in the Forest City - so you won't want to be bogged down by your baggage when you visit. Check your belongings in with Bounce, then get out there and explore.
Top Things to Do
Whether you're the outdoorsy type, or you like keeping things low-key and indoors, Cleveland has all sorts of attractions for all kinds of visitors. Be sure to consider these Bounce-recommended suggestions.
Cleveland is a city that embraces both its storied past and its promising future - a claim reflected by the Forest City's museums and art exhibits. Here are three of our personal favorites.
● Cleveland History Center: When it comes to American streets, the longer their names - the more culturally significant they are. On 10825 East Blvd Western Reserve Historical Society, you'll find the legendary Cleveland History Center. This place has it all; ancient automobiles, curated carousels - the list goes on and on. Store your gear with Bounce before you travel to this massive, state-of-the-art museum.
● A Christmas Story House: Head over to 3159 W 11th St, and you'll be hit with a blast from the past - Ralphie's house from the classic film, "A Christmas Story." This set turned tourist attraction is open all throughout the year. After you check your bags in with Bounce, you should definitely check out this amazing piece of film history.
● Rock & Roll Hall of Fame: Another long-winded street address is coming your way. On 1100 Rock and Roll Blvd Main Terminal, you'll find THE Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. This place is like Mecca for musicians. The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame typically gets packed fast. Book bag storage with Bounce so you can travel light and beat the crowds.
From quirky novelty shops to massive malls, Cleveland has no shortage of shopping centers that you have to visit - especially the following three.
● West Side Market: Cleveland's premier vintage supermarket is located on West 25th and Lorain. The West Side Market is sort of like a grocery store and a museum all in one. Leave your luggage with Bounce, then visit a store that's been serving its community since 1912.
● b.a. Sweetie Candy Company: Make your way to 6770 Brookpark Rd, and you'll find one of the largest candy stores in the United States. From delectable chocolates to specialty sodas, this place has everything you need to feed your sweet tooth. Bounce your bags away, then go on a sugar rush of epic proportions.
● Old Arcade: How many other cities in the world have a still-functioning 19th-century marketplace? Old Arcade is just another amazing venue that shows Cleveland's love for the old as well as the new. Let Bounce store your luggage while you experience a bit of U.S. history first hand.
The U.S.' Midwestern states all have a reputation for making amazing food. Cleveland, Ohio, is certainly no exception - especially when you consider the following three eateries.
● Blue Point Grille: The Blue Point Grille can be found at 700 W Saint Clair Ave. This restaurant specializes in crafting exquisite seafood dishes - namely, their critically acclaimed Halibut. Store your things with Bounce, then see what's on the Grille.
● Lola Bistro & Wine Bar: 2058 E 4th St is home to the Lola Bistro & Wine Bar - a popular restaurant that's earned the praise of Wine Enthusiast magazine. Leave your bag with Bounce, then stop by Lola's for dinner and a drink.
● Slyman's Deli: Whether you're in the mood for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Slyman's Deli has you covered. Stop by 3106 Saint Clair Ave NE, and grab one of Slyman's delicious sandwiches.
Quick and easy! Very secure. Trustworthy service in Cleveland
Very very helpful people !! Thoroughly enjoyed cleavelend with no worries on my mind.
This simplified cleavend for me. Very nice staff, no isses!
How much does luggage storage cost in Cleveland?
The price for luggage storage in Cleveland is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where are there luggage storage locations in Cleveland?
There are multiple locations all around Cleveland which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Cleveland Arcade, Franklin Castle, SS William G. Mather and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Cleveland?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $5,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Cleveland.
Are there storage lockers in Cleveland?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Cleveland. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Cleveland where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $5,000 Bounce Gurantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Cleveland?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Cafe Sausolito, Urban Farmer, and Blue Pointe. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Cleveland are Holiday Inn Express, Hilton Cleveland Downtown, and Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Cleveland?
Cleveland offers several scenic parks including Willard Park, The Mall, and Rocky River Reservation.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Cleveland?
You can find local tourist information at University Circle Visitor Center, CLE+ Visitors Center, and Canal Visitor Center.
What are the best museums and historical attractions in Cleveland?
If you're looking for a good museum in Cleveland, we recommend Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Great Lakes Science Center, and Cleveland Museum of Art. If you prefer to be outside, you can give yourself a walking tour and see some of Cleveland's most popular historical attractions including Lorain Avenue, Detroit Avenue, or Superior Viaduct and monuments like Soldiers and Sailors Monument, Monument, or St. Ignatius Statue. Lastly, you can enjoy the local ruin of Partially Buried Woodshed or Ruins.
Live Life Light
Copyright 2021 Bounce All Rights Reserved