Rated 4.9/5 (153,790 ratings)
Luggage Storage Como
Instantly reserve the best locations in Como to store your luggage for just €5.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Como Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Como?" Perhaps you just arrived in Como and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Il Centro, FoxTown, or Parco Commerciale Grancia and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Parco di Monza, Bosco delle Querce, or Lake Lugano (Lago di Lugano) and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Como!
Luggage storage nearby most Como hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Como and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Como start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Como now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Bar Pasticceria Rossi, Shabby Café, and Cafè Novecento. You can also go for a hike around Sentira D'olive, Giardini della Villa Reale, and Consorzio Parco Del Lura. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Trattoria Bar Bassone, Beach Bar SNC di Andrea Salsini & C., and Il Baretto.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Como with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Como without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
A land of lakes, art, and innovation, Como, Italy is filled with cultural sights, historical structures, and modern amenities. The city is 25 miles (40 kilometers) north of Milan, in Italy’s charming, mountainous Lombardy region.
Como is on the southwestern shore of Lake Como, one of Italy’s largest lakes. Mountains surround the city, providing dramatic scenery and excellent potential for outdoor recreation. From the city center, beaches, parks, and mountain trails can easily be reached by bus, bicycle, or on foot.
As one of Italy’s top tourist destinations, Como also features top-notch lodging options and varied dining selections. Seafood, polenta, and risotto are popular Como cuisines, though burgers and pizza are also well-represented here.
With deep roots in arts and creativity, Como’s cultural scene is robust. Some of the region’s best performances are held at the city’s historic Teatro Sociale di Como theater, and lots of galleries and museums can be found throughout the city.
Fun Fact: Como’s picturesque setting has made it a popular filming location for numerous movies and TV shows, including Ocean’s Twelve and Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones.
Things to do near Como
Whether you’re planning a fun-filled vacation in Como or visiting the city for business, there’s lots to enjoy. You can easily fill an itinerary with outdoor adventures in the surrounding mountains or play it cool with a day on the edge of the lake.
Hop a bus, book a tour, or pop into some of the city’s specialty shops; Como has something for everyone.
- Ease into the day with a tranquil stroll through the Chilometro della Conoscenza botanical garden.
- Slip into the Educational Silk Museum to see how natural fibers are transformed into a luxuriously smooth textile. Como’s one of the world’s top silk producers, and this museum highlights the process, the materials, and the finished product.
- Scope out some of Como’s best landmarks. Top stops include the modern Life Electric monument and the ancient Porte Torre tower.
- Explore the 11th-century Basilica di San Vincenzo. The church is an easy 45-minute bus ride south of the city and features Romanesque architecture, a crypt, and elaborate frescoes.
- Catch bird’s-eye views of the lake and cityscape (and get to your next destination) on the Como-Brunate funicular.
- Hike to the Baradello Castle for more sweeping views of the terrain. Coordinate your visit with when the castle opens for tours, and you can climb the stone tower for a more expansive vantage point.
- Book a boat cruise on Lake Como. Set sail just before sunset, and you’ll catch breathtaking views from the lake’s calm waters.
- Savor some of Como’s best seafood and pasta at Lavitaèbella.
Transit options in Como
- Rail (Servizio Ferroviario Regionale)
- Air (Milan-Malpensa Airport)
- Boat taxi
Luggage storage in Como
The culture-packed Lombardy region is home to historic cities, glacial lakes, and dozens of museums. As a popular European travel destination, Lombardy features diverse transportation networks, world-class eateries, and expert-led outdoor tours and excursions.
During a Lombardy visit, don’t get bogged down by your bags. Drop your extra gear at a Como luggage storage site, and you’ll be able to experience this magical Italian region bag (and worry) free.
Attractions and activities near Como
- Lido Villa Olmo: Water recreation and lakeside relaxation are what you’ll find at this popular Como resort. The resort is a 30-minute walk from the city center, and can also be reached via bus, taxi, or boat. Swimming in Lake Como is an option here, and visitors can also take advantage of the resort’s pools, shaded picnic areas, and rentable beach gear. Kick back in a sunchair, dive in for a refreshing swim, and warm up with a soak in the resort’s hot tub. It’s easy to spend a sunny summer day here, and when mealtime rolls around, the on-site beach bar’s got you covered with a range of food and beverage selections.
- Como Cathedral: This fantastic architectural feat is one of the most visited churches in Como. Its construction spanned four centuries and features various structural styles, including Romanesque and Gothic. The cathedral is near the city’s beautiful Piazza Duomo, so it’s easy to stop in for a tour. Before heading into the church’s vast interior, you can observe statues depicting saints carved into the cathedral’s front exterior wall. Inside, you’ll find intricate paintings created by Bernardino Luini and a stunning, floor-to-ceiling organ, complete with nearly 70 registers and over 6,000 reeds.
- Tempio Voltiano: This museum focuses on the life and creations of inventor Alessandro Volta. The stately structure is just steps from Lake Como. Its construction was completed in 1927 and houses dozens of interesting exhibits. Visitors can view recreations of Volta’s designs and some of his awards, and peruse documents related to the inventor’s ideas and life. The museum is a popular Como attraction, so expect lines and wait times. For a more in-depth experience, consider taking a Volta tour. The Tempio Voltiano is one of the stops; other Volta attractions nearby include the inventor’s home, high school, and burial site.
- Museo Archeologico Giovio: This well-organized museum displays artifacts, sculptures, and other archeological finds dating back to Como’s prehistoric past. The museum is housed in the spectacular Palazzo Giovio, a structure dating back to the Middle Ages. The main floor is adorned with ornate decor, including fabulous frescoes and paintings. Items to check out while you’re here include Roman oil lamps, a coat of arms, and an Egyptian sarcophagus.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Como?
The price for luggage storage in Como is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Como?
There are multiple locations all around Como which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Parco di Monza, Bosco delle Querce, Lake Lugano (Lago di Lugano) and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Como?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Como.
Are there storage lockers in Como?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Como. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Como where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Como?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Una Finestra sul Lago, Izumi, and Caffè Duomo. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Como are Hilton Lake Como, Villa D'Este, and Hotel Barchetta Excelsior.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Como?
Como offers several scenic parks including Piazza Del Popolo, Parco pubblico di Villa Geno, and Area Fiera di Montano.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Como?
You can find local tourist information at Info Point Como, Nav&Flu Viaggi di Diana Nava, and Padiglioni Lontani.