How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Denver
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Coors Field?
The price for luggage storage near Coors Field starts from just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Coors Field?
There are multiple locations in the Coors Field area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Jeppesen Terminal, Concourse B, and Concourse C and all over Denver.
Is it safe to store your bags near Coors Field?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Coors Field.
Are there storage lockers near Coors Field?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Coors Field area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Coors Field and in the broader Denver area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Coors Field?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Coors Field are Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center, and Grand Hyatt Denver. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Coors Field are Hostel Fish, Ember Hostel, and Life House, Lower Highlands.
Where are the best restaurants near Coors Field?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Coors Field are Great Scotts Eatery, In-N-Out Burger, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Coors Field?
Check out the nearby Rotella Park, City Park, and Washington Park.
Store your luggage around Coors Field
Luggage storage nearby most Coors Field hotspotsPosted
Coors Field Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Coors Field?” Perhaps you just arrived in Denver and need a place to store your bags near Coors Field before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Park Meadows Mall, Town Center at Aurora, or Aspen Grove and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Coors Field area at Pedestrian Bridge to Concourse A, Chatfield State Park, or Cherry Creek State Park and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Coors Field!
Luggage storage nearby Coors Field with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Denver with multiple locations near Coors Field.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Coors Field area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Coors Field area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Final Approach, Starbucks, and Dutch Bros Coffee. You can also go for a hike around North Table Mountain Park, Little Dry Creek Trail - Unincorporated Adams County, and Windy Saddle Trailhead. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Bruz Beers, Edgewater Public Market, and ViewHouse Eatery, Bar & Rooftop.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Coors Field area?
✅Multiple locations near Coors Field✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Coors Field with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Coors Field really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Coors Field and Denver without your things!
About Coors Field
Coors Field is the home of the MLB Colorado Rockies and is located in the heart of the Lower Downtown district of Denver. Only two blocks from historic Union Station, this baseball park opened in 1995 and has a maximum capacity of 50,144. Coors Field is so much more than a ballpark. Private events and concerts have been hosted here since it opened. The park has beautiful private event spaces for conferences, weddings, reunions, and more.
Coors Field employs some of the top chefs in Denver, who enjoy creating culinary masterpieces for catered events. The club seats and other special suites are presented with an array of tantalizing food. Those with regular seats are not left out of the culinary experience at Coors Field, though. There are plenty of snack bars with amazingly delicious food choices while still keeping the nostalgic ballpark feel. Souvenirs are also available at the team store and other shops and stands located throughout the park. No matter if you are visiting Coors Field for a ballgame, a concert, or a private event, you will be amazed at the layout of the park. As well, the friendliness of the staff and the tastiness of the menu offered will keep you coming back. Whether you are visiting Denver or are a local, don't miss Coors Field.
Things to do at Coors Field
Coors Field is a major hub in downtown Denver. While it may sit quietly during most days, at night, when the fans line up and the lights illuminate downtown, there is an air of excitement that ripples through the city. Whether people are there for a Rockies game, a concert, or some other special event, Coors Field pulses with a vibrancy that everyone can sense. While visiting Coors Field, check out the local restaurants and attractions within walking distance of the park and feel the life of Denver swirl around you. When you enter Coors Field, it is like entering its own self-sustaining city. Bounce recommends a few things to keep you busy while at Coors Field.
- Take in a Rockies game. No matter if you are a baseball fan or not, watching a Rockies game at Coors Field will give you a sense of belonging.
- Attend a concert hosted by Coors Field. There are several famous artists that book Coors Field, so keep a watch out for your favorite band.
- Get some gift shopping done at the Rockies’ official team store or check out the souvenir stands located throughout the park for great gift ideas.
- Check out the Rooftop, a standing room only area where fans can get a bird’s eye view of Coors Field. Concessions and souvenir stands are located at the Rooftop.
- Looking for the perfect center-field view? Head over to the Captain’s Deck with its semi-enclosed seating just below the Upper Deck. Enjoy a full-service bar, large flatscreen TVs, and Coors Field’s signature Monster Nachos.
- Visit the Wells Fargo Club. Enjoy upgraded seats with full-service concessions where wait staff will bring your food and drinks right to you.
- Stop by the Interactive Area behind the bullpens on the Main Concourse to test your baseball skills.
- Pull up a seat at the Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille where you can eat casual fare or order a more upscale dining option.
- No trip to a Rockies game is complete without meeting Dinger. This adorable and completely lovable purple dinosaur is the mascot of the Rockies. Dinger loves interacting with fans, Visit him on the main concourse during the third and fourth innings.
Transit Options in Coors Field
- Regional Transportation District (RTD) (A, B, C, E, or W Line)
- Bicycle (bike racks available)
Luggage Storage near Coors Field
Lower Downtown Denver near Coors Field is a popular location for tourists and locals to hang out, making this the prime spot for pickpockets and other riffraff. Don't lug heavy or bulky bags through the downtown area. Besides that, Coors Field has a strict bag policy. Bags measuring 16”x16”x8” only or smaller are permitted into the park.
Find a Bounce location nearby to store your larger bags or luggage before heading over to Coors Field. You do not want to be turned away because you are toting your luggage with you.
Luggage Storage Options near Coors Field
- Denver Union Station: While it seems every major city boasts a Union Station, each one is unique and has fantastic attractions and restaurants. Denver’s Union Station is an eclectic mix of upscale dining, family-style diners, shops, and attractions where tourists and locals mingle. Don’t be weighed down with heavy bags while exploring Union Station, let Bounce hold them for you.
- Downtown Aquarium: Stop by for an adventure at the aquarium where you can grab a meal at the Aquarium Restaurant and watch the marine life in the 150,000-gallon aquarium swim by. A variety of marine life is on display in this unique setting. The aquarium frowns on large baggage. Find a convenient Bounce location and drop your luggage before heading to the aquarium.
- 16th Street Mall: Located right in the heart of downtown Denver, visitors can enjoy the mile-long raised promenade and move from shops to cafes with ease. Shop during the day and then head back over at night to check out some of the vibrant clubs and restaurants located at the 16th Street Mall. Leave your gear at a Bounce location for safe-keeping.
- Elitch Gardens Theme & Water Park: Adventure seekers will fall in love with the Elitch Gardens Theme Park. Get thrilled by the daredevil rollercoasters and the infamous Star Flyer, an extreme swing ride. Cool off on a hot Denver day at the water park and enjoy refreshing water slides and sprays. Don’t let your baggage get soaked, store them at a Bounce location before heading to the theme and water park.
- Colorado Railroad Museum: The railroad played a large role in the development of Colorado. This museum is home to one of the largest collections of railroad artifacts detailing the rise of the Colorado railroads. Several authentic and replica railcars and engines are on display. Large bags are not permitted inside the museum, so stow them at a nearby Bounce location.
- Tiny Town: Located just outside of Denver on the site of a stagecoach stop, Tiny Town was created as a smaller version of a Wild West town, including a miniature railway and depot. Many buildings are exact replicas of famous historic buildings from Colorado’s colorful past. Bring your camera, but leave your large bags at a Bounce location so you can fully enjoy this Tiny Town.
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science: Always innovative, the museum is home to hundreds of artifacts of science and nature. Step inside the mind and body of a well-conditioned extreme athlete or learn the science behind the animation of some of Pixar’s fantastic animated films. Be sure to wander through the Rocky Mountain West exhibit to learn more about the discoveries of the region, including geological and archeological finds. Send your gear off to a Bounce location so you can easily move through the museum.
- Denver Street Artists: While many people find graffiti art annoying and child-like, Denver has found a way to turn it into an art form. Bright murals and graffiti art decorate dark alleyways, storefronts, warehouses, and select building exteriors, creating a colorful and artistic feast for your eyes. Take a walk through downtown Denver and enjoy the artwork. Leave your luggage at a Bounce location to enjoy the work of Denver’s finest street artists.