Store Your Luggage Around Dubai with Bounce
Dubai, the capital and wealthiest city of the Emirate of Dubai, is part of the United Arab Emirates. Once a humble fishing village, Dubai has grown into one of the world’s most important economic and transport hubs. The estimated population of Dubai as of January 2020 was about 3.38 million people. With the city recently being compared to Singapore and Hong Kong, it is frequently regarded as the Middle East’s premier commercial center. Already a major mercantile hub, Dubai’s economy includes not only tourism and trade but also aviation, real estate, and financial services.
There are many fascinating things to do and see in Dubai. The City of Gold houses Bollywood Parks Dubai – an enormous amusement park that’s always putting on extravagant shows for its visitors and, of course, we’d be remiss not to mention the Burj Khalifa.
To ensure that your experiences are memorable and your trip more relaxed and less stressful, store your extra bags with Bounce. Download the app to enjoy the convenience of short-term storage of your luggage of any size. Book your bags at one of the secure locations dotted throughout the city.
Luggage Storage in Dubai
Dubai is like many other cities worldwide. It's one that's on the move non-stop. Stash your stuff with Bounce and mingle with the locals. Add notable sights to your itinerary, knowing that you can leave your bags for an hour, or even a day. The choice is yours to make – lighten the load to see as much of Dubai as you can.
Dubai City Guide
Top Things to do
Given the sheer number of things to do in Dubai, traveling light is the best way to see it all. Are you here on business and have several meetings to attend in between shopping for souvenirs? Do you live in Dubai and need to stow your gear between the gym and a night out? Luggage storage in Dubai is easy, whether you're a tourist or a local. Simply download the Bounce app, book a convenient luggage storage location, and store your stuff while you make the most of your day!
Cities the size and population density as Dubai are generally known to cater to the desires of visitors, proudly displaying their culture and history. If learning about culture and heritage is on your to-do list, you will definitely not be disappointed in Dubai. You can immerse yourself and soak up the way of life and history here.
While you’re absorbing that culture and history, there's no reason for you to carry heavy bags around as you tour the area. With Bounce's Dubai luggage storage, you can ease your burden by storing your belongings during your escapades.
There are plenty of amazing places to shop in Dubai. Some venues are so large they actually house entertainment attractions like aquariums and zoos! Be sure to utilize nearby Bounce luggage storage points to help ease your burden while you shop ‘til you drop!
- The Dubai Mall: Located near the Burj Khalifa, this is the largest shopping destination in Dubai. This amazing complex not only houses hundreds of shopping venues, but also an aquarium, a zoo, and an Olympic-sized ice rink.
- Bur Dubai Souk: Also known as the “Old” Dubai Souk, this traditional bazaar-style shopping venue houses many small stores in which you’ll find everything from fabrics to souvenirs.
- Global Village: This shopping facility is designed more like an international expo than a shopping mall. Here, you’ll find a convergence of exhibitors from Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas, and the Arab region.
The dining options available in Dubai are almost limitless, ranging from Indian to seafood to steakhouses to Middle Eastern cuisine, and much more.
- Sardina Seafood Restaurant: This eatery specializes in seafood, Mediterranean, Egyptian, Arabic, and Middle Eastern cuisines, with halal, vegan, and gluten-free options.
- World Cut Steakhouse: This restaurant is a steakhouse, wine bar, and grill. The chefs specialize in great food, varying selections, exquisite service, and great wine, with gluten-free options.
- Al Sarab Rooftop Lounge: Enjoy your meal on the rooftop to view the amazing desert sunsets. The menu features Lebanese, Middle Eastern, and Mediterranean fare, with vegetarian-friendly, vegan options, halal, and gluten-free options.
Luggage Storage La Mer Beach
If you're looking to spend a day at one of the best beaches in Dubai, La Mer beach has got to be at the top of your list. Located in the Jumeirah neighborhood, with some of the most amazing views around and plenty of entertainment options (as well as a great free activity for those looking for activities on a budget), you won't get much better than La Mer beach. The beach is open 10am 'til 10pm Monday through Wednesday, and from 10am 'til midnight Thursday through Sunday, making it the perfect place to spend a whole day. If you don't want to take your beach bags with you to dinner, make sure to book one of our nearby luggage storage spots so that you don't miss out on the fun!
Luggage Storage Dubai Emirates Towers
The Emirates Towers are a must-see for anyone visiting Dubai. At 56 floors high and with over 400 rooms in the Jumeirah Emirates hotel, it's a stunning sight. The towers are surrounded by plenty of public gardens, complete with waterfalls and lakes. Before you take a walk and look around, make use of our luggage storage near the Emirates Towers so that you can really enjoy the experience.
Dubai’s population size is well within the 3.4 million range, and a further 8.9 million tourists visit Dubai every year. If you're preparing to visit Dubai, you’ll need to know the city’s crime statistics.
Overall, Dubai is an extremely safe city. Our research shows that the city reports very little criminal activity each year. However, Dubai’s most frequently reported incidents are street crimes – theft, pickpocketing, and shoplifting, primarily. To combat these threats, we recommend taking extra precautions during your trip. Use Bounce's luggage storage services to protect your property. Book online through the website or app, drop your bags at your chosen location, and enjoy your day knowing that you've stored your personal belongings safely.
Frequently Asked Questions
“What’s the best way to get around Dubai?”
- Cars are the best way to get around Dubai. It's best to rent a car if you can. Ride-sharing services like Lyft and Uber can be viable options on occasion.
“Is public transportation in Dubai safe?”
- Yes, it most certainly is. Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority does an excellent job keeping its buses and trains safe, clean, and affordable.
“What’s the best neighborhood to stay in Dubai?”
- Your mileage will vary based on what type of experience you’re looking for. The Jumeirah Beach Residence area is the best place to go for outdoor activities. Naturally, Downtown Dubai is a haven for shopaholics.
“What are the best museums to visit in Dubai?”
- The Etihad Museum proudly represents not only Dubai’s history, but the history of the United Arab Emirates as well. OliOli is an interactive museum for children, while the Coffee Museum’s name speaks for itself. Last but not least, you can visit the Saeed Al Maktoum House – the former home of one of Dubai’s most cherished rulers.
“What’s the best time of year to visit Dubai?”
- Dubai is warm all year round. However, the period between November and March tends to be the most temperate.
"Is there luggage storage at Dubai International Airport?"
- If you're flying into or out of Dubai Airport, Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 both offer luggage storage options for between AED40 and AED50 for up to 12 hours. Alternatively, check out our page for luggage storage at Dubai Airport for details on our nearest locations.