How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Dubai Airport (DXB) Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 5, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Dubai Airport (DXB)?" Perhaps you just arrived in Dubai and need a place to store your bags near Dubai Airport (DXB) before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Sahara Centre (صحارى سنتر), Mall of the Emirates (مول الإمارات), or City Walk (سيتي ووك) and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Ajman Beach (شاطئ عجمان), The Walk at JBR (الممشى في الجي بي آر), or La Mer Beach North .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Dubai Airport (DXB)!
Luggage storage nearby Dubai Airport (DXB) with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Dubai with multiple locations near Dubai Airport (DXB).
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Dubai Airport (DXB) area start at just AED 35.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Dubai Airport (DXB) area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Fashion Avenue, Angelina (أنجلينا), and Arabica (٪ أرابيكا). You can also go for a hike around Mamsha Alkhwaneej (ممشى الخوانيج), محمية واسط الطبيعية, and ممشى الصفيا. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out PLAY Restaurant & Lounge, Omni Club Dubai: Address, Phone Number, and Twiggy.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Dubai Airport (DXB) area?
✅Multiple locations near Dubai Airport (DXB)✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Dubai Airport (DXB) with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Dubai Airport (DXB) really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Dubai Airport (DXB) and Dubai without your things!
About Dubai Airport
Dubai Airport, one of the top ten busiest airports worldwide, is the primary international airport that serves Dubai, and the United Arab Emirates. Moving more than 88 million passengers and over 2 million tons of cargo annually, it is also the most active international airport for the Airbus A380 and the Boeing 777. It is the main hub for Emirates, Qantas, and FlyDubai airlines.
The airport complex is huge, multi-storied, and accommodates a variety of eateries, shops, gyms, outdoor swimming pool, natural gardens, cinemas, spas, and more. If you’re passing the time on a layover, there is plenty to do within the complex. If you’d like and have enough time, there is also an abundance of things to do in the nearby city center. There are several areas for sleeping accommodations in the complex,. They range from a 5-star hotel available for specific hourly time frames to “snooze cubes” that allow showering, free wifi, and a place to sleep.
Fun Fact: In July 2019, Dubai International Airport installed an extensive solar energy system to reduce energy consumption by 30%.
Things to Do Near Dubai Airport, Dubai
The airport complex houses a great variety of restaurants and eating options as well as shopping venues. Depending on the length of time you’re planning to stay in Dubai, you may not even need to leave the complex to meet your eating, shopping, and sleeping needs. But, if you’d rather taste the culture, you’ll find plenty of sightseeing, shopping, museums, and interesting restaurants to pass the time. Bounce partner businesses have some recommendations to help you plan your visit.
- Visit the world’s tallest building, Dubai’s crown jewel Burj Khalifa
- Marvel at the sight of Palm Jumeirah, the man-made island shaped like a palm tree
- Take a ride on an abra, a traditional wooden boat, to see Dubai creek
- Allow plenty of time to shop and browse the Dubai Mall, touted as the world’s largest retail destination
- Ibn Battuta Mall is another shopping experience you won’t want to miss; it’s one of the world’s largest themed shopping malls
- Go to Jumeirah Beach Residences to walk the beach district
- Be amazed at the world's largest man-made marina, Dubai Marina
- Enjoy great food and atmosphere at BLVD on One, where they serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks
- Watch the action at Kite Beach
Transit Options Near Dubai Airport, Dubai
- Metro lines from T1 and T3
- Taxi or ride-sharing app
Luggage Storage Near Dubai Airport, Dubai
Dubai Airport is a large complex, and the city a bustling space, with literally thousands of people milling about at any given time. As is the case with all large towns and airports, there is always the risk of losing your bags. Not only that, carrying your stuff can get cumbersome in the heat and crowds. This is easily remedied by downloading the Bounce app and booking secure and affordable storage near your destination. We can store your things for as long as you need and for one low price. Items are insured, so you can tour Dubai without worry. Locals can use Bounce in between the gym and a meeting. Heading out on the town after work? Let Bounce keep your work clothes and briefcase. Then you don't have to bring them along.
Luggage Storage Options Near Dubai Airport, Dubai
- Burj Khalifa: In a world that keeps building things bigger, better, and taller, this building is touted as the world’s tallest building – the crown jewel of Dubai. Nearby Bounce partner businesses can store your bags while you explore.
- The Dubai Fountain: This network of choreographed fountains and waterworks sits in the shadow of Burj Khalifa. The time spent here is well worth it! Don’t let your bags hamper those photo ops, let nearby Bounce partner businesses stash your stuff.
- Al Marmoom Bedouin Experience: See the desert through the eyes of the nomadic desert dwellers. Camel rides and traditional barbeques are part of the fun.
- The Dubai Mall: Touted as the world’s largest retail destination, this mall offers hundreds of shopping and purchasing opportunities in a “shop til you drop” atmosphere. Nearby Bounce partner businesses help to ease your load when you store your bags with them.
- Ibn Battuta Mall: If you like themed shopping experiences, you won’t want to miss this one. The architectural design comes from famed explorer Ibn Battuta. Let Bounce partner businesses nearby store your bags while you shop and browse.
- Etihad Museum: Contemporary history and development can be just as exciting as the past. Photos, films, and more are part of the displays. Interactive exhibits are housed in pavilions.
- Azure Beach: Ever been torn between enjoying the water and refueling your body? Here is the perfect solution to that problem. Let Bounce partner businesses nearby store your bags while you enjoy fun and good food in the sun.
- BLVD on One: This eatery enables you to enjoy excellent European cuisine while respecting your dietary concerns, and it does so with fantastic ambiance. Lighten your load, uncomplicate your experience with nearby Bounce partner businesses offer to store your stuff while you dine.
- The Dubai Marina Mall: While many shopping malls are hemmed in by walls and surrounded by other buildings, this one provides waterfront shopping opportunities that are sure to please.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Dubai Airport (DXB)
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Dubai Airport (DXB)?
The price for luggage storage near Dubai Airport (DXB) is just AED 35.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Dubai Airport (DXB)?
There are multiple locations in the Dubai Airport (DXB) area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Sharjah International Airport (SHJ) (مطار الشارقة الدولي), Dubai International Airport (DXB) (مطار دبي الدولي), and Terminal 3 (المبنى ٣) and all over Dubai.
Is it safe to store your bags near Dubai Airport (DXB)?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Dubai Airport (DXB).
Are there storage lockers near Dubai Airport (DXB)?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Dubai Airport (DXB) area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Dubai Airport (DXB) and in the broader Dubai area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Dubai Airport (DXB)?
Popular metro stations like Union Metro Station (محطة الاتحاد), World Trade Centre Metro Station (محطة المركز التجاري العالمي), or Rashidiya Metro Station (الراشدية) can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Dubai near Dubai Airport (DXB), you may be close to some bus stations: Rashidiya Bus Station, Al Satwa Bus Station, or Al Ghubaiba Bus Station. If traveling by train, Dubai Metro OCC, Rashidiya, Gold Class Emirates Tower, Metro Station, and Union Station are nearest to Dubai Airport (DXB).
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Dubai Airport (DXB)?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Dubai Airport (DXB) are The H Hotel Dubai, Conrad Dubai, and 25 Hours Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Dubai Airport (DXB) are Dubai Medical College Hostel, Gulf Star Hotel, and Dubai Youth Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Dubai Airport (DXB)?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Dubai Airport (DXB) are Ayoush Cafe, Clap, and Amazonico Dubai.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Dubai Airport (DXB)?
Check out the nearby Za'abel Park (حديقة زعبيل), Naif Park (حديقة نايف), and Corniche, Sharjah.