Dubrovnik Airport Luggage Storage
Instantly reserve the best locations near Dubrovnik Airport to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Dubrovnik Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 28, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Dubrovnik Airport?" Perhaps you just arrived in Dubrovnik and need a place to store your bags near Dubrovnik Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at H&M, Bingo, or Down-Town and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Dubrovnik City Walls (Dubrovačke gradske zidine), Valamar Beach, or Lopud Bay .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Dubrovnik Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Dubrovnik Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Dubrovnik with multiple locations near Dubrovnik Airport.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Dubrovnik Airport area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Dubrovnik Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Dubrovnik bridge view point, Caffe bar Amor, and Dominican Steps. You can also go for a hike around Šetinca Walking trail, Walking trail srd, and Path to Paradise. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Sunset Beach Dubrovnik, Buža - Cold Drinks, and Cave Bar More.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Dubrovnik Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Dubrovnik Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Dubrovnik Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Dubrovnik Airport really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Dubrovnik Airport and Dubrovnik without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Dubrovnik!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Dubrovnik!View City
About Dubrovnik Airport
Dubrovnik Airport is one of the largest airports in Croatia and is the third busiest in the country with more than 2.8 million passengers per year. You will find that it gets quite crowded during the traveling season, which is during the European summer.
The airport first opened in 1936 with one lane on the water for seaplanes. Today's Dubrovnik Airport opened in 1962 and has three terminals and 47 different airlines. Besides being a large spacious airport, you will also find several retailers and cafes. Terminal A has a business lounge with beverages, reading material, televisions, and WiFi.
Although there are limited places to eat and drink, you can get sandwiches and drinks as well as adult beverages at the airport. If you want more choices, you are in luck because Dubrovnik has a variety of eateries to choose from nearby.
If you have the kids with you, take them outside near the car park to play at the playground during your layover. You can also get something to eat and drink at one of the three coffee shops or shop at the Duty-Free Shop where everything is tax-free. If you need to exchange your currency for European money, they have that too.
Fun fact: The first pharmacy in the world was opened in Dubrovnik in 1317. It was located at the Franciscan Monastery for the friars but then opened up to the public.
Luggage Storage near Dubrovnik Airport
The airport is located just south of the city center along the banks of the Adriatic Sea so you can enjoy the view of the water while you are waiting for your flight. Also known as the Pearl of the Adriatic, Dubrovnik is a famous seaport and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Mediterranean Sea with over 1,000 islands to explore. The attractions are plentiful and include palaces, cathedrals, and the Walls of Dubrovnik.
With so much to see, heading into Dubrovnik while on a layover is a must. However, the luggage storage options at the airport are pricey and they have many rules about size restrictions and heavy bags. Why not leave your belongings with one of many left luggage facilities? Find Bounce luggage storage facilities near Dubrovnik Airport so you can enjoy your layover hands-free. We're a reliable storage company that has many luggage storage spots to choose from.
Bounce teams up with local shops to provide secure storage for a few hours or a few days, and we offer a security seal for each of your suitcases with insurance for your belongings just in case. For baggage storage, download the Bounce app, find the best luggage storage service near you, book your bags, and head over to drop them off. Luggage storage in Dubrovnik? Bounce has you covered!
Things to do near Dubrovnik Airport
Dubrovnik is a fantastic coastal town on the Adriatic Sea in the Dalmatia Region in southern Croatia. There is much to do while you are in town so don't just sit around the airport waiting for your flight. You can visit one of the attractions in the city after storing luggage at a convenient location nearby. Here are some great ideas to spend your extra time waiting for your flight.
- Go shopping to search for some great deals at Dubrovnik Sub City Mall at Tom Tailor or one of the other great shops but drop off your luggage at a Dubrovnik Bounce location first so you can carry all your new bags.
- Take a cable car ride to see the Dubrovnik Panorama from Srdj Hill. You may get lucky and catch the sunset if you are there at the right time. At the top, you will find a fortress, a war museum, and a restaurant with stunning views.
- Enjoy a stroll along the beach at Plaza Cavtat. Whether you plan to take a swim or just look, the water is beautiful. But don't bring your luggage. Even the best suitcases do not roll well in the sand.
- Meander along the Ronald Brown Pathway. The trail is named in honor of the 1996 airplane crash that killed all on board including Ron Brown, the US State Secretary. Be sure to have your walking shoes on. This is a rugged mountain trip that takes you up to 2,300 feet above sea level.
- Try your luck at the Merit Casino Libertas in the city center. No luggage is allowed in the casino, so find a nearby Bounce partner to store your luggage.
- Visit the House of Vlaho Bukovac Museum near the Dubrovnik Port. The childhood home of the Croatian artist features period furniture and decor as well as some of his exquisite artworks.
- Get some stunning selfies at Zlatni Beach Rat. This v-shaped beach in Bol has strong currents that formed a stunning pebble beach near a Mediterranean forest. Leave your belongings at one of the nearby Bounce luggage store locations first though.
- Try Croatian cuisine at Leut. This family restaurant has been serving the best seafood since 1971. Everything is fresh from the sea and made into traditional and delicious Croatian dishes.
- Rent a car and take a drive along the coast on Route 8 where you can stop at any of the awesome beaches for a swim, visit Orsula Park, or stop and see the Memorial Plaque for the Victims of Communist Terror. If you have the time, explore the cave at Betina Cave Beach, check out some art at the MOMAD Museum of Modern Art, or let loose at the Banje Beach Nightclub.
- Visit the Cadmos Village Eco-Friendly park with a treehouse and restaurant. Here you can go zip lining, get an amazing view from one of the treehouses, or try one of the adventure climbs.
Transit Options near Dubrovnik Airport
- Dubrovnik Airport has an official shuttle bus that will transport passengers from the terminal to the main bus station.
- There is also the Korkkyra Shuttle that goes to many neighboring cities like Vela Luka, Lumbarda, Slano, and Orasac.
- The city's public buses also have transportation at the airport to take you to many different locations and cities.
- You can also catch a bus at the taxi terminal Building B.
- The airport also has 15+ car rental companies on-site with great service including Avis, Enterprise, and Hertz.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Dubrovnik Airport
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Dubrovnik Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Dubrovnik Airport is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Dubrovnik Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Dubrovnik Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Dubrovnik Cable Car - Bottom (Grad) Station, Autobuska Stanica Trebinje, and Passport Control Dubrovnik and all over Dubrovnik.
Is it safe to store your bags near Dubrovnik Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Dubrovnik Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Dubrovnik Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Dubrovnik Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Dubrovnik Airport and in the broader Dubrovnik area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Dubrovnik Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Dubrovnik Airport are Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik, Hotel More, and Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Dubrovnik Airport are Hostel EuroAdria, Villa Alliya, and Hostel 365 For U.
Where are the best restaurants near Dubrovnik Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Dubrovnik Airport are Dubravka 1836, Pizzeria Tomato, and Gradska Kavana.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Dubrovnik Airport?
Check out the nearby Park Orsula, Park Gradac, and Park Grada Bad Homburga.