How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Dubrovnik
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Dubrovnik Port?
The price for luggage storage near Dubrovnik Port starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Dubrovnik Port?
There are multiple locations in the Dubrovnik Port area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Dubrovnik Cable Car - Bottom (Grad) Station, Autobuska Stanica Trebinje, and Passport Control Dubrovnik and all over Dubrovnik.
Is it safe to store your bags near Dubrovnik Port?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Dubrovnik Port.
Are there storage lockers near Dubrovnik Port?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Dubrovnik Port area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Dubrovnik Port and in the broader Dubrovnik area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Dubrovnik Port?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Dubrovnik Port are Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik, Hotel More, and Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Dubrovnik Port are Hostel EuroAdria, Villa Alliya, and Hostel 365 For U.
Where are the best restaurants near Dubrovnik Port?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Dubrovnik Port are Dubravka 1836, Pizzeria Tomato, and Gradska Kavana.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Dubrovnik Port?
Check out the nearby Park Orsula, Park Gradac, and Park Grada Bad Homburga.
Store your luggage around Dubrovnik Port
Luggage storage nearby most Dubrovnik Port hotspotsPosted
Dubrovnik Port Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Dubrovnik Port?” Perhaps you just arrived in Dubrovnik and need a place to store your bags near Dubrovnik Port before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at H&M, Bingo, or Down-Town and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Dubrovnik Port area at Dubrovnik City Walls (Dubrovačke gradske zidine), Valamar Beach, or Lopud Bay and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Dubrovnik Port!
Luggage storage nearby Dubrovnik Port with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Dubrovnik with multiple locations near Dubrovnik Port.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Dubrovnik Port area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Dubrovnik Port area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Dubrovnik bridge view point, Caffe bar Amor, and Dominican Steps. You can also go for a hike around Šetinca Walking trail, Walking trail srd, and Path to Paradise. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Sunset Beach Dubrovnik, Buža - Cold Drinks, and Cave Bar More.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Dubrovnik Port area?
✅Multiple locations near Dubrovnik Port✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Dubrovnik Port with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Dubrovnik Port really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Dubrovnik Port and Dubrovnik without your things!
About Dubrovnik Port
There are many ways to get to Dubrovnik. But in this coastal town, arriving by ship remains one of the most popular methods. Dubrovnik has become a classic port of call on Mediterranean and Adriatic cruises, due to the presence of a deepwater port just outside the city. Dubrovnik Port is around two miles from the heart of the old town and is the gateway to this Croatian city for millions of passengers every year.
Called Gruz Harbor by the locals, Dubrovnik Port is large enough to handle three giant cruise ships and two medium-sized cruise ships at a time. Approximately 500 cruise ships dock at Dubrovnik port every year, with the majority of them arriving in the summer. This means the port can be an extremely busy place. It's also one of the main economic drivers of the city, which relies heavily on tourism to boost its economy. The port at Dubrovnik is the busiest passenger port in all of Croatia, and it's all down to tourism in this uniquely photogenic city.
Dubrovnik Port was extensively renovated in 2009. Following the establishment of the independent nation of Croatia in the early 1990s, the country has embraced tourism as a major part of its economy and has invested heavily in making the tourist experience as pleasant as possible. As a result, Dubrovnik Port is a modern and up-to-date facility located just outside an ancient town.
Things to do in Dubrovnik Port
Dubrovnik is famous for its walled Old Town that seems almost unchanged since it was built in the 16th century. The vast majority of visitors to the port head straight for the Old Town and all it has to offer. But if you look around, you'll find plenty of things to enjoy in this unique city.
- Shop like a local at Gruz Market. You'll find this open-air market just outside the cruise port, and it's a great place to stock up on anything you need. Prices here are a little higher than they might be elsewhere in the town, but you'll still find some locals shopping for their produce here.
- Hit the beaches of the Lapad Peninsula. Directly across from the port, this area is full of forests and rocky coves that make the perfect place to explore. If you're looking for a beach day, head to Copacabana Beach on the north side of the peninsula where you can enjoy sparkling clear water and endless sunshine.
- Enjoy unrivaled ocean views at Velika Forest Park. Steep trails wind through the forest, but you'll be rewarded with sweeping vistas of the bright Adriatic sea. It's the perfect place to stretch your legs after a boat journey.
- Learn more about the war that shaped Dubrovnik and Croatia at the Homeland War Museum. Perched at the top of Mount Srd, this museum explains the complex tensions that led to Yugoslavia's violent disintegration and the birth of the independent Croatia.
- Stretch your legs and take in an unforgettable view from the top of Mount Srd. Reachable by cable car from the city or a challenging hike from just outside the walls, the mountain provides unforgettable views of the red rooftops of the city and the deep blue sea beyond.
Transit options in Dubrovnik Port
- As well as cruise ships, Dubrovnik Port is served by ferries from Italy and other destinations along Croatia’s Adriatic coast.
- A shuttle bus operated by Platanus runs between the port and Dubrovnik airport, with a stop in the Old Town on the way.
- Bus line number one takes passengers from the port to the Old Town. Also, Dubrovnik's main bus station is right outside the port, and long-distance buses come here from throughout the Balkans and beyond.
Luggage storage in Dubrovnik Port
The Old Town of Dubrovnik is very small. The town center is pedestrianized within the impressive walls, so walking is really the only way to get around. Given the historic charm of the city and the great weather along the Adriatic coast, that makes sense. It's a pleasure to wander the old streets of Dubrovnik and see where your feet take you.
To make exploration easier, make sure you leave your heavy bags at a Bounce luggage storage shop in Dubrovnik Port. They'll be waiting for you when you return from your Old Town adventure.
Activities and attractions near Dubrovnik Port
- Old Town: Small as it is, Dubrovnik's Old Town makes a fascinating place to wander. Enjoy food and drinks at sidewalk cafés, slip into the relative cool of old churches, and admire the old stone fountains that kept the city supplied with water. The well-preserved 16th-century walls are a testament to the power of this former city-state during the Renaissance. And here and there, you'll see the damage caused to the walls during the war of the 1990s, a stark reminder that the ancient city fortifications were still in use well within living memory. Fans of the TV series Game of Thrones will be particularly interested in the many locations in Dubrovnik's Old Town that turned up in the show.
- Boat tour: Take a boat trip to see the city from a different angle. The clear blue waters of the Adriatic are known for their astonishing color and clarity, and there are few better ways to spend a Sunday afternoon than sailing along the rugged and beautiful coastline. Boat trips leave from both Dubrovnik Port and the city's Old Port beneath the ancient walls, so you'll have plenty of options for your nautical trip. Make sure to leave any heavy bags behind at a luggage storage locker in Dubrovnik Port before you climb aboard.
- Montenegro: A few hours on the bus will bring you over the border into the neighboring country of Montenegro. Only established as an independent nation in 2006, this tiny country is not part of the EU like Croatia is, so you'll need your passport. However, the beautiful bay of Kotor is a fascinating place to explore, and Montenegro is a city that's showing up on more and more tourist itineraries. See it for yourself before the crowds get there on a day trip from Dubrovnik. To make the journey easier, don't forget to leave any heavy bags behind at a Dubrovnik Port luggage storage shop before setting out.