How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Faro
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Faro Train Station?
The price for luggage storage near Faro Train Station starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Faro Train Station?
There are multiple locations in the Faro Train Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Estação Ferroviária de Tunes, Terminal Rodoviário de Tavira, and Eating Point and all over Faro.
Is it safe to store your bags near Faro Train Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Faro Train Station.
Are there storage lockers near Faro Train Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Faro Train Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Faro Train Station and in the broader Faro area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Faro Train Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Faro Train Station are Hotel Eva, Pure Formosa, and Real Marina Residence. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Faro Train Station are Hostel Alameda Exclusive House, Sunlight House, and Faroway Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Faro Train Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Faro Train Station are Starbucks Forum Algarve, O Tintol, and Costa Coffee.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Faro Train Station?
Check out the nearby Jardim da Alameda, Conserveira do Sul, and Jardim Patrão Joaquim Lopes.
Store your luggage around Faro Train Station
Luggage storage nearby most Faro Train Station hotspotsPosted
Faro Train Station Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Faro Train Station?” Perhaps you just arrived in Faro and need a place to store your bags near Faro Train Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Tavira Gran-Plaza, Gent's, AlbufeiraShopping, or Starbucks Mar Shopping Algarve and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Faro Train Station area at Praia da Quinta do Lago, Praia de Quarteira, or Praia de Arrifes and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Faro Train Station!
Luggage storage nearby Faro Train Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Faro with multiple locations near Faro Train Station.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Faro Train Station area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Faro Train Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Pastelaria Univerdoce, Café Amoreira, and Nespresso Boutique. You can also go for a hike around Parque Natural da Ria Formosa, Trilho do Barril, and Floresta do Parque Nacional da Ria Formosa. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Taco D'ouro, The Cheeky Pup, and Santa Maria Náutica.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Faro Train Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Faro Train Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Faro Train Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Faro Train Station really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Faro Train Station and Faro without your things!
For many visitors to the Portuguese city of Faro, the train station is the gateway to everything this town has to offer. First opened in 1889, the train station has been a key part of the city’s transit infrastructure ever since.
Faro has plenty to offer visitors, but you’ll have much more fun if you don’t carry more than you need to. Bounce partners with local businesses to provide luggage storage in over 100 cities around the world, so you can rest assured there’s always a location near you. Leave your luggage safely stored at a Bounce location and enjoy all the city has to offer.
About Faro Train Station
A 20-minute bus ride on circuit 16 connects Faro Airport with Faro Train Station. This is how the majority of visitors reach the station. However, Faro Station is also connected to intercity train lines that link it with other cities throughout Portugal. Although it lies close to the Spanish border, Faro station does not have trains that cross into Spain. For that, you’ll need to take a train to Lisbon and cross the border from there.
With only six platforms and a lack of international connections, Faro Station is not much of a destination in and of itself. However, its central location near the heart of the city makes it a transportation hub not just for Faro but for the wider region it serves. As a result, even though you may not be in a hurry to see the station itself, it can be hard to avoid.
The good news is that from the moment you step out of the train station, you’ll be close to everything that makes this southern Portuguese city so exciting. Just a short distance from the station, you’ll find some of the city’s top attractions. Plus, you’ll be ideally placed for transit links to some of Portugal’s legendary beaches.
Things to do near Faro Train Station
Faro Station May not be an attraction in its own right, but you won’t have far to go from the station itself to get a better understanding of the city. Those with an interest in history will find lots to interest them in this ancient town. On the other hand, if you’re more interested in food or shopping, you’ll find plenty of places to do that too.
- Learn about the origins of Faro at the Municipal Museum. This former convent is worth a visit just for the beauty of the building itself, but it also houses ancient artifacts that tell the story of the city from prehistoric times right up to the present day.
- See a relic of Moorish Portugal at the Porta Arabe. This ancient date dates back to the thirteenth century and is one of the last remaining city gates of its type in all of Portugal.
- Entertain the kids without them realizing they’re learning anything at the Algarve Life Science Center. This small but fully formed interactive museum is home to fun exhibits that explain the world we live in, including an earthquake simulation that’s bound to entertain the whole family.
- Take a walk on the macabre side at Igreja do Carmen. This imposing church is best known for its chapel made out of bones. If you’re a fan of quirky attractions or just need an unusual photo for your social media, this is the place to come.
- Portuguese food enjoys a stellar reputation worldwide, especially among lovers of seafood. Sample some of the best in Faro at VERU restaurant. Not only does this establishment serve exquisite meals, but it also offers an incredible view of the city.
Transit options near Faro Train Station
- Alsa Bus Station lies right next to Faro Train Station, and is a terminus for long-distance buses that serve southern Portugal and Spain.
- City buses 9, 16, 33, 60, 61, and 65 stop at the train station and connect it with destinations throughout the city.
- Bus number 16 runs from the airport to the train station, making the journey in around 20 minutes.
Luggage storage near Faro Train Station
Faro Station isn’t the biggest you’ll ever visit, and the city itself is on the smaller side. However, for many people, that’s part of its charm. That, and its proximity to some gorgeous beaches blessed with incredible southern European weather.
In a small town like this, exploring on foot is often the best way to go. You’ll have a much easier time if you don’t carry more than you need to. Drop off your unneeded bags at a Bounce luggage storage in Faro so that you can travel more easily. Your bags will be safely looked after until you return to pick them up.
Activities and attractions near Faro Train Station
- The Ria Formosa are the best places to enjoy Portugal’s natural surroundings. These barrier islands are the perfect place for hiking, biking, and swimming in the warm ocean. Just outside the city, the gorgeous natural surroundings will make you feel like you’re a long way from civilization. You can even take a leisurely cruise to enjoy the many islands the area has to offer.
- Reachable by ferry from Faro, Baretta Island is the place to go for those who really want to get away from it all. Although it is seven kilometers long, the island is only 600 meters wide at its broadest point, meaning you’re never far from a gorgeous sun-kissed beach. It’s the perfect place to relax and work on your tan or do some swimming. Part of the island’s charm is that it’s relatively undeveloped, so make sure you bring everything you need with you and get ready to enjoy some peace and quiet.
- Praia de Faro is reachable by bus from the city. The golden sand stretches on between striking Red Cliffs and the glittering blue sea, making it the perfect place to hang out on one of the abundant sunny days the city gets. Plus, there are lots of hotels and restaurants were you can grab a drink or a bite to eat and enjoy the stunning scenery of the Algarve.