Luggage Storage Geneva Airport (GVA)
Instantly reserve the best locations near Geneva Airport (GVA) to store your luggage for just CHF 6.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Geneva Airport (GVA) Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Geneva Airport (GVA)?" Perhaps you just arrived in Geneva and need a place to store your bags near Geneva Airport (GVA) before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Porte de Nyon, Centre Commercial Shopping Etrembières, or Metroshopping Gare de Genève Cornavin and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Le Creux-de-Genthod, Port de Yvoire, or Plaine de Plainpalais .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Geneva Airport (GVA)!
Luggage storage nearby Geneva Airport (GVA) with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Geneva with multiple locations near Geneva Airport (GVA).
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Geneva Airport (GVA) area start at just CHF 6.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Geneva Airport (GVA) area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Cologny View, Auberge d'Hermance, and Fondation Du Parc Zoologique La Garenne. You can also go for a hike around Parc aninalier du Bois de la Bâtie, Dans L'Avion, and Bois de Chêne. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Le Bar des Bergues, Les Brasseurs, and Arthur's Rive-Gauche.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Geneva Airport (GVA) area?
✅Multiple locations near Geneva Airport (GVA)✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Geneva Airport (GVA) with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Geneva Airport (GVA) really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Geneva Airport (GVA) and Geneva without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Geneva!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Geneva!View City
About Geneva Airport
Aeroport de Geneve, or simply Geneva Airport, is an international airport found in the city of Geneva, Switzerland’s second-most populous city. Formerly known as the Cointrin Airport (and is still called that by locals), the airport is situated about 4 kilometers northwest of the city center, just by the Swiss-French border. It serves as the primary hub for EasyJet Switzerland and Swiss International Air Lines.
Aside from being a major gateway to Switzerland, Geneva Airport also serves as a stepping stone for travelers who want to make their way to the French and Swiss Alpine resorts. This is why the airport sees an increase in flights during the winter sports season. At present, Geneva is the second busiest airport in Switzerland, welcoming over 10 million passengers annually. Most of the routes from the airport are for leisure destinations and European metropolitan areas. Also, there are long-haul flights to the Middle East, North America, and China.
Fun fact: Although Geneva Airport is part of Swiss territory, its northern limit lies along the Swiss-French border, within the commune of Meyrin. This means that the airport can be accessed from both Switzerland and France. Its freight operations are also accessible from both nations, making the city a freight hub for the European Union even if Switzerland is not an EU member.
Things to do in and Near Geneva Airport
As one of Switzerland’s biggest and busiest airports, Geneva Airport sees an influx of passengers each year. This is particularly true during the winter season when travelers fly over to visit the Swiss and French Alps. However, while Geneva is regarded as a popular winter destination, there are plenty of other exciting places to see all year round. Bounce has put together a list of best things to do in Geneva to help you plan your trip accordingly.
- Watch the marvelous water display at the city’s iconic symbol – the Jet D’eau. The fountain is one of the city’s most renowned landmarks and can be found near Lake Geneva.
- See a piece of history at the Reformation Monument. It was built to honor the leaders of the Protestant Reformation, such as John Knox, John Calvin, Theodore de Beze, and Guillaume Farel.
- Take a stroll through the city’s Old Town, where you can find several boutiques, restaurants, and other notable sites and attractions. Here, you can also find the beautiful Place du Bourg-de-Four, the city’s oldest square, now a favorite hangout spot of both locals and tourists.
- See the animal-themed Museum of Natural History and see an eccentric collection of taxidermy animals. The museum also has a gift shop, playground for children, and a library.
- Watch some performance art at L’Usine, a multipurpose venue for art shows, from live music to theater.
- Visit the famous Jardin Anglais, where you will find the iconic flower clock that is fully functional and tells local time. The flowers of the clock change every season and make up the clock’s face.
- Get some terrific bargains at the Plainpalais Flea and Farmers Market. On Wednesdays and Saturdays, the popular city square is converted into a busy marketplace where you will find anything from furniture to war memorabilia.
Transit Options in Geneva Airport
- TGP (Transports publics genevois) train
- TGP bus (Buses 5, 10, 23, 28)
Luggage Storage Near Geneva Airport
Geneva is packed with all kinds of attractions – both indoor and outdoor, for a fun-filled vacation. Whether you’re visiting for a short while or a couple of days, you’ll want to make your stay as fun-filled and hassle-free as possible. With Bounce, you get to maximize your time in the city. Bounce offers short-term storage services in various locations across Geneva. By temporarily storing your things at a Bounce location, you no longer have to worry about dragging extra bags around.
Luggage Storage Options Near Geneva Airport
- Lake Geneva: You cannot talk about the best attractions in Geneva without its most popular one – Lake Geneva. With a picturesque mountainous backdrop and a surrounding area that’s perfect for leisure activities, Lake Geneva is one not to miss when in the city. Spend your day sightseeing or participating in water sports without having to worry about your luggage by depositing your things with Bounce.
- CERN: Located on the outskirts of Geneva is CERN, the headquarters for the European Organization for Nuclear Research. The facility hosts the biggest particle physics lab in the entire world. Visitors can take guided tours of CERN to understand more about the physics and other interesting facts. Luggage or big bags aren’t allowed inside CERN, so it’s best to leave your items with Bounce before you visit.
- St. Pierre Cathedral: Found in the heart of Geneva’s Old Town is St. Pierre Cathedral, a historic cathedral with towers that loom above the city. It features a Gothic style and is one of the most significant buildings in all of Geneva.
- Mont Salève: Geneva is known for its stunning mountains, and Mont Saleve is worth seeing. Guests have the option to hike, drive, or take a cable car to the summit. At 1379 meters above ground, Mont Saleve offers one of the best views of Geneva. To avoid having to carry a heavy bag, store your things at a Bounce location before hiking up the mountain.
- Bains des Paquis: This year-round public bath/beach area is frequented by both locals and tourists, especially during the summer months when people get to swim on the beach. However, even during the winter, guests can enjoy the sauna and hammam in the area.
- Palais des Nations: Established in 1938, this United Nations center is considered one of the most influential places in the world where important meetings and gatherings are held annually. Guided tours of the Palais des Nations are available and give you an insight into the building and its main landmarks. Large bags or luggage aren’t allowed inside the venue for security reasons. What you can do is store your bag temporarily at a Bounce partner nearby.
- Conservatoire et Jardin botaniques Genève: The 28-hectare garden found on the western lakeshore has a remarkable collection of over 14,000 different species of trees and plants. You will also find impressive greenhouses, flowerbeds, and an on-site zoo at the garden.
- Patek Philippe Museum: Switzerland – Geneva in particular – is celebrated for its high-quality watches, including the prominent Patek Philippe brand. At Geneva, you can visit the Patek Philippe Museum to see the art of watchmaking up close and to appreciate the antique watch collection being displayed in the galleries. Guests aren’t allowed to bring bags inside the museum. To avoid any problems, locate a Bounce partner in the area and store your luggage there.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Geneva Airport (GVA)
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Geneva Airport (GVA)?
The price for luggage storage near Geneva Airport (GVA) is just CHF 6.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Geneva Airport (GVA)?
There are multiple locations in the Geneva Airport (GVA) area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near C-gates Passport Control, Geneva Cointrin Airport (GVA) (Aéroport de Genève Cointrin), and Gare de Rolle and all over Geneva.
Is it safe to store your bags near Geneva Airport (GVA)?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Geneva Airport (GVA).
Are there storage lockers near Geneva Airport (GVA)?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Geneva Airport (GVA) area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Geneva Airport (GVA) and in the broader Geneva area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Geneva Airport (GVA)?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Geneva Airport (GVA) are La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa, Auberge des Chasseurs, and Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Geneva Airport (GVA) are Cern, Geneva Hostel, and City Hostel Geneva.
Where are the best restaurants near Geneva Airport (GVA)?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Geneva Airport (GVA) are Le Café F., Le Rouelbeau, and Starbucks.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Geneva Airport (GVA)?
Check out the nearby Jardin Anglais, Parc des Bastions, and Parc La Grange.