Find the location closest to you - we have locations all around the city.
Head to the store and show your booking receipt and you're good to go.
Go about your day without lugging around your things. Live Life Light!
✅Multiple locations near Hamburg Hauptbahnhof
✅$5,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings
✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety
✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in
✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
Although Hamburg is second to Berlin in terms of population, it's still home to Germany’s most important transportation hub: the Hamburg Hauptbahnhof. With about 450,000 people passing through every single day, Hamburg Hauptbahnhof is easily one of the busiest stations in the European Union. Anyone traveling through Central Europe should familiarize themselves with this big station even if Hamburg isn't their final destination. Considering just how crowded this station gets, it’s no wonder thousands of customers look to Bounce for safe and reliable bag storage in Hamburg Hauptbahnhof.
Before sharing some more info on Hamburg Hauptbahnhof, here’s a quick trivia question: What’s the only European train station that’s busier than Hamburg Hauptbahnhof?
If you guessed Paris’s Gare du Nord, then congrats! It’s now estimated over 220 million passengers visit Gare du Nord every year.
Thanks to its central location, many of Hamburg’s hottest attractions are within walking distance of the Hamburg Hauptbahnhof. Here are a few suggestions for things to do when you're in the area:
• One of Hamburg’s most popular attractions is the Miniatur Wunderland, which is only about a 10-minute drive from Hamburg Hauptbahnhof. Even if you don’t know German, you probably could’ve guessed what’s housed at this fantastic attraction. Yes, it's miniature train sets! At roughly 16,000 square feet, Miniatur Wunderland is considered the largest of its kind in the world. Here you’ll see tiny replicas of major railways from some of the most famous locations in the world including Rome, the Alps, and, of course, Hamburg. Without a doubt, this is the best stop for anyone traveling to Hamburg with children.
Before visiting the Miniatur Wunderland, you should look up Bounce’s luggage storage in the area. Feel free to drop off all your luggage as you explore Hamburg’s many fascinating sites like Miniatur Wunderland. All of our partner vendors have been safety-screened and everyone who uses Bounce’s luggage storage receives $5,000 in insurance.
• Although Hamburg Hauptbahnhof is a 20-minute drive from the Port of Hamburg, you can still see a few historic ships docked nearby. For instance, one fascinating ship to tour is the Rickmer Rickmers. Built in the 19th century, this German ship spent a lot of time in the hands of foreign powers including the UK, Portugal, and Brazil. In the 1980s, however, Germany bought back their beloved vessel and made it into a world-class museum. Ever since it has been docked near Hamburg Hauptbahnhof, the Rickmer Rickmers has become one of the city’s top attractions.
When you’re touring an old vessel like Rickmer Rickmers, you really shouldn’t be lugging around any extra baggage. Don’t worry; Bounce is gearing up to offer convenient bag storage all around Hamburg Hauptbahnhof. Find out more about luggage storage in Hamburg Hauptbahnhof on the Bounce mobile app or website.
• Of all the magnificent churches in Hamburg, the St. Katharinen Church is one of the most famous. Just a 15-minute walk from Hamburg Hauptbahnhof, St. Katharinen Church dates back to at least to the 13th century and is best known for its association with composer Johann Sebastian Bach. Although most of St. Katharinen was refurbished after World War II, the original 13th-century spire still stands tall.
Considering how sacred St. Katharinen Church is for locals, it’s advised you look into Bounce’s luggage storage in Hamburg Hauptbahnhof. For $5.90 per bag per day, Bounce’s luggage storage locations will keep your bags safe as you tour Hamburg’s many historic attractions. For more detailed information on luggage storage in Hamburg Hauptbahnhof, don’t hesitate to visit Bounce’s FAQ page.
• The most emotional attraction you could visit while in Hamburg is the St. Nikolai Memorial. The tower you see today is one of the few surviving remnants of the 14th century Church of St. Nicholas. Sadly, most of this church was destroyed in Allied air raids during World War II. Visitors can now see first-hand the destructive consequences of war on a tour of the monument. You could also ride an elevator to the tower’s top to take in an unforgettable view of Hamburg. Organizers at St. Nikolai Memorial hope this attraction will promote understanding between cultures and peaceful conflict resolution.
It’s impossible to fully appreciate this war monument with bags in your hands. Don’t forget to look into Bounce’s luggage storage options before you get to St. Nikolai Memorial. Whether you need to drop off luggage, parcels, or shopping bags, all of our partner vendors will be more than happy to assist you.
• Completed in 2017, the Elbphilharmonie is one of the newest buildings on the Hamburg skyline. Overlooking the Elbe River, this massive concert hall has an eye-catching modern design that’s supposed to resemble waves. Anyone interested in live music should check out Elbphilharmonie’s lineup before their visit to Hamburg. Although Elbphilharmonie focuses on classical music, quite a few singers and jazz musicians have taken the theater’s stage by storm throughout the years. So, no matter what genre you’re into, there should be something special going on during your Hamburg holiday.
Please don’t let your luggage hold you back from a performance at Elbphilharmonie. Be sure to check out Bounce’s convenient bag storage in Hamburg Hauptbahnhof before booking your trip. You can keep up-to-date on all of the official luggage storage in Hamburg Hauptbahnhof by downloading the Bounce mobile app.
• 8 main train lines with links to regional and long-distance train lines.
• Connections to Berlin, Hanover, Wann-Eickel, Lübeck, and the Lower Elbe Railway.
• Access to long-distance InterCityExpress lines.
• Access to 4 S-Bahn railway lines.
• S1 line with direct connection to Hamburg Airport.
• Hamburg Central Bus Station is a short walk from Hamburg Hauptbahnhof.
• Central access to 8 U-Bahn stations.
• Official taxicab services.
• Both stationary and non-stationary car-sharing services like Car2Go, DriveNow, and Cambio.
Even if you’re not planning on visiting Hamburg, you’ll probably pass through Hamburg Hauptbahnhof when traveling through Europe. Whenever you arrive at this station, keep in mind Bounce will soon be offering luggage storage in Hamburg Hauptbahnhof. For just $5.90 per bag per day, our trusted partners will take good care of your luggage while you’re in Hamburg. Be sure to keep track of Bounce’s luggage storage in Hamburg Hauptbahnhof options by downloading our hi-tech mobile app.
Convenient to the Met, which does not allow luggage at coat check. Very easy check in and check out process, with lovely people at the front!
This was so cool!!!! Great service, extremely easy to use, and totally affordable! I didn't know where I'd leave my luggage while we explored San Fran, so I easily Googled luggage storage and found this company. At first it was a little odd dropping my bag off at a chocolate store, but the lady at the register was able to immediately pull up my reservation without any problems and then she put a lock on my suitcase and gave me a card to get it back with. She pushed the bag to the back of their storage room and I came back about 6 hours later to pick it up. Great service, I will definitely be using this again when I travel!
Can’t believe I haven’t used this service until now. So easy & convenient. I 100% recommend.
I used Bounce during a recent trip to NYC, and I was pleasantly surprised at the ease and convenience of the process. To be honest, at first, I was very apprehensive. The thought of leaving your stuff at a random store, in a place where you are not from and you don't know whether is safe or not, it doesn't matter if anyone gives it a seal of approval, its difficult to be completely comfortable with the idea. However, I was very glad to be proven wrong. The place I chose was a great, clean bodega/deli in Soho and they were very responsive and the whole process felt very seamless. It was our last day in NYC and we had the full day before leaving the city, however our Airbnb was on the upper east side so we did not want to have to go back and forth. I would definitely recommend Bounce for travelers, especially when you need a place to just store your luggage for the day. The price could not be beat (since its for the whole day) and I will definitely be using this again!
Fantastic experience with Bounce! Stored a bag at the Grand Central location and on my last day at the 9/11 Memorial location. Both locations had friendly, efficient staff that were helpful and made everything very easy. Such a great option if your hotel isn't ready or you don't want the hassle of a bag in the city. Great, safe option. Thanks Bounce!
Ching Yuan Y.
Bounce is the best luggage storage service provider in the New York. I sent an email at midnight , and I got an email back in 10 mins. They are not only solve my issue but also provide solutions. You have to try Bounce !!
How much does luggage storage cost near Hamburg Hauptbahnhof?
The price for luggage storage near Hamburg Hauptbahnhof is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Is it safe to store your bags near Hamburg Hauptbahnhof?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $5,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Hamburg Hauptbahnhof.
Are there storage lockers near Hamburg Hauptbahnhof?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Hamburg Hauptbahnhof area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Hamburg Hauptbahnhof and in the broader Hamburg area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $5,000 safekeeping gurantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Hamburg Hauptbahnhof?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Hamburg Hauptbahnhof are Hotel Atlantic Kempinski, Steen's Hotel, and CVJM. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Hamburg Hauptbahnhof are A&O Hostel Hamburg City.
Where are the best restaurants near Hamburg Hauptbahnhof?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Hamburg Hauptbahnhof are Oberhafen-Kantine, Rickmer-Rickmers, and Die Bank.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Hamburg Hauptbahnhof?
Check out the nearby Alsterpark, Planten un Blomen, and Baakenpark.
What are the best museums near Hamburg Hauptbahnhof?
While nearby, you can check out Hamburg Art Hall, International Maritime Museum, and Deichtorhallen.
Live Life Light
Copyright 2021 Bounce All Rights Reserved