+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Kahului
Freedom to explore for $7.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Kahului Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 28, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Kahului?" Perhaps you just arrived in Kahului and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at The Shops at Wailea, Lahaina Cannery Mall, or Ross Dress for Less and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Kamaole Beach Park III, Ho'okipa Beach Park, or Maalaea Harbor and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Kahului!
Luggage storage nearby most Kahului hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Kahului and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Kahului start at just $7.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Kahului now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Island Vintage Coffee, Papawai Scenic Lookout, and Akamai Coffee. You can also go for a hike around Ke'anae Peninsula, Twin Falls, and Haleakala National Park. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Kahului Ale House, CNP Sammy's Beach B&G, and Stinger Ray's Tropical Bar & Grill.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Kahului with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Kahului without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store your luggage around Kahului with Bounce
Kahului is a commercial hub of local activity on the northern coast of the picturesque Maui Island, Hawaii. It’s full of shopping centers, big-box stores, warehouses, and strip malls and is home to a major commercial port and the second-busiest airport in the state, the Kahului Airport. It's not the most touristy destination on the island, but it’s a must-visit spot to gear up before a fun-filled nature adventure.
If you overhear locals saying they’re going into town, they’re likely referring to Kahului. It was a pineapple and sugar production center in the late 19th century but now serves as a retail center where people shop and dine. It may not be as popular as other cities in Hawaii, like the capital, Honolulu or Lahaina, but it’s a fantastic destination whether you want to explore the ocean, soar through the air, or wander over the stunning landscapes of the Valley Isle.
No matter your reason for visiting Kahului, you’ll need secure baggage storage to protect your belongings and see more of the city without burden. Looking for luggage storage options? Thankfully, a Bounce luggage storage facility is available in Kahului, offering maximum flexibility and freedom for all travelers.
Luggage storage in Kahului
Kahului is not always crowded with tourists, but it’s a bustling area with locals and visitors shopping, dining, and island hopping. To keep up with everything going on around town and make your visit as comfortable and hassle-free as possible, Bounce allows you to take advantage of private storage lockers and a 24/7 customer support team. If you search for luggage storage Kahului, you won’t have to look far for a place to store luggage for the day because our storage spots are in convenient locations throughout the city.
Kahului city guide
Top things to do
There’s no limit to what you can do in Kahului, whether you want to attend an open-air concert, go on a helicopter tour, participate in water sports, or explore the rest of the island on a boat. You can also indulge in local cuisine or immerse yourself in its fascinating culture by visiting art galleries and museums. Once you’ve dropped off your bags at a safe storage service, it’s time to discover the city’s famous attractions and hidden gems!
Museums in Kahului
Kahului has an interesting history preserved and chronicled through its museums, art galleries, and other cultural attractions. Be sure to add them to your itinerary and learn about the city and the island of Maui’s past and culture.
- Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum: The sugar industry plays a crucial role in the early life on the island, so a visit to Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum is a must. It provides an enriching experience for anyone wanting to discover the sugar industry’s heritage and understand Hawaii’s plantation history. Visitors can explore different indoor and outdoor exhibits featuring displays, such as photos, documents, and artifacts, as well as labor contracts written in Hawaiian, Chinese, and Japanese.
- Maui Arts & Cultural Center: Opened in 1994, Maui Arts & Cultural Center is a world-class gathering place for art lovers. It features innovative and popular performing artists and presents programs of various genres, from dance and theater to Hawaiian art forms, chamber music, rock, jazz, and more. It’s been described as “Maui’s entertainment and arts crown jewel,” serving as the state’s most comprehensive multidisciplinary arts facility.
- Nisei Veterans Memorial Center: Incorporated in December 1991, the Nisei Veterans Memorial Center was established to build a lasting tribute to the World War II Nisei veterans. For decades, the Center has preserved and passed down the history and legacy of Nisei soldiers through educational programs and exhibits, such as talks, lectures, and displays. Those who want to visit the Education Center should book an appointment to see the Nisei Veterans archives, including photographs, family albums, books, oral histories, etc.
Before choosing your first museum stop, remember that each museum's bag policy will differ. Not all places will have a cloakroom or luggage lockers for your belongings and there could be a restriction on bag size. Bounce can check large items like scooters and strollers, so consider this your top luggage storage possibility before a day at the museum.
Shopping in Kahului
Kahului is a shopper’s paradise on the island of Maui. This residential and commercial center is a go-to place for anyone looking for deals or wanting to stock up on a few essentials for their vacation. Once you’ve dropped off your bags at a storage locker and lightened your burden, you’ll be ready for a convenient and worry-free shopping spree.
- Queen Ka'ahumanu Center: You might need a few hours or an entire day to explore over 100 national and island-style stores, entertainment attractions, and restaurants at Queen Ka'ahumanu Center. It’s the largest shopping destination in Maui, home to your favorite national brands, including Bath & Body Works, Victoria’s Secret, Macy’s, and Vans. Also, don’t miss the chance to participate and enjoy events, as QKC hosts year-round entertainment for shoppers and families.
- Maui Mall Village: Situated in the beating heart of Central Maui is the new and improved Maui Mall Village. It’s not as big as QKC, with more than thirty stores, service establishments, and restaurants, but it offers a welcoming vibe in its beautiful open-air setting. It is refreshing and chill, offering guests a relaxing spot to shop, play, and dine.
- Kahului Shopping Center: If you’re looking for a neighborhood shopping center in a convenient location in central Kahului, check out Kahului Shopping Center. It’s the oldest shopping center in Maui, with a history dating back to the 1950s. It’s where many local older folks shop and relax while chatting and playing cards. It has a mix of restaurants, shops, and specialty stores where you can buy handcrafted gifts and local produce.
Still want to browse, yet your arms are full of shopping bags? Stash your stuff with Bounce to lighten the load. Reliable Bounce storage partners are located in Kahului, so drop your bags and continue to shop or maybe relax at a movie theater before heading back to your hotel.
Restaurants in Kahului
When it comes to food, Kahului doesn’t disappoint. It has a number of dining spots that can cater to all tastes and budgets, whether you’re looking for western food, Asian delights, or any cuisine.
- Brigit & Bernard's Garden Café: If you’re craving German food and beer while sightseeing in Kahului, head to Brigit and Bernard's Garden Café. It’s the largest outdoor diner in Central Maui, offering your favorite dishes from Europe in an inviting setting. The a la Bernard is a must-try, but there are also Italian dishes like Pasta Bolognese with Italian-style ground sirloin meat sauce.
- Bistro Casanova: About a five-minute drive from Kahului Airport, you’ll find the elegant Bistro Casanova. It’s an award-winning restaurant that specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. It’s a serene place for a romantic date or a last meal on the island before your flight. You can come for lunch from 11 AM to 2 PM, tapas and drinks from 4 PM to 9, or a delectable dinner from 5 PM to 9.
- Fuego Argentinean Steak House: If you’re hungry for classic Argentinean flavors, the Fuego Argentinean Steak House is worth checking out. It is situated in the Dunes at Maui Lani, providing guests with an authentic Argentinean experience. In addition to flavorful Asado (barbecue), guests can enjoy a selection of classic cocktails and wines from its extensive bar menu.
Some of the best restaurants in Hawaii await. To easily navigate your way through the eatery or an after-dinner club, pay one low price to relieve the burden of your bags. Dine or enjoy a drink hands-free and celebrate the beauty of Kahului.
Luggage Storage Kahului
If you plan to explore Hawaii and see more of its unique sights and attractions, take a look at guides for Lahaina, Maui, and Honolulu. We offer fantastic luggage storage coverage throughout Hawaii that you can take advantage of during your trip. Using a luggage storage service just makes sense!
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Kahului?
The price for luggage storage in Kahului is just $7.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Kahului?
There are multiple locations all around Kahului which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Kamaole Beach Park III, Ho'okipa Beach Park, Maalaea Harbor and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Kahului?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Kahului.
Are there storage lockers in Kahului?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Kahului. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Kahului where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Kahului?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Home Maid Bakery, Tasaka Guri Guri Shop, and McDonald's. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Kahului are Maui Seaside Hotel, Hono Kai Condominium Resort, and Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Kahului?
Kahului offers several scenic parks including Iao Valley State Park, Waikapu Park, and Iao Valley - Kepaniwai.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Kahului?
You can find local tourist information at Air Maui Helicopter Tours, Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, and Roberts Hawaii Tours.