Store your Luggage Around Key West with Bounce
For those of you who have never been to Key West, prepare yourselves for quite an experience! Key West, the most southern city in the Florida Keys and the United States, is well-known for its nightlife, beaches, beautiful pastel conch-style architecture, and more. Walking tours are the best way to see, taste, and experience the Key West culture. Not only is the city a popular spot, but the area is also famed for snorkeling and diving. Bounce partner businesses can store your luggage at their locations in Key West, enabling you to thoroughly enjoy this one-of-a-kind experience.
Luggage Storage in Key West
So that you can thoroughly enjoy your exploration of the city, Bounce partner businesses offer short-term storage of your stuff. Simply drop your bags at one of Bounce’s convenient locations, and take in all Key West has to offer.
Key West City Guide
Top Things to Do
When one thinks of Key West, images of snorkeling, diving, fishing, and all manner of boating and marine adventures in crystal clear waters surrounding the island come to mind. But, don’t forget to check out the restaurants, museums, and dining possibilities.
Whether you’re interested in history, maritime activities, or the mystery surrounding shipwrecks, you’ll find a treasure trove to experience. Check your bags at any Bounce location while you tour the museums in Key West.
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum: Ernest Hemingway lived in Key West for about ten years and wrote about 70% of his lifetime works from here. A recognized national historic site, as well as a literary landmark, weddings, and other special events, occur here.
- The U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Ingham Maritime Museum: The Ingham, a national historic landmark, served our country from 1936 to 1988 and was recognized by President Ronald Reagan in 1985 as the most decorated ship in U.S. service.
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum: Hold some artifacts, and view an audio-visual presentation and live costumed storytelling of the uncertain world of ship wreckers.
Shopping in Key West can take the shape of a mall setting, flea market, or specialty shop. You’ll see those and more here. Let Bounce store your bags while you shop ‘til you drop in Key West.
- Mall setting: The Clinton Square Market, a former Coast Guard building, boasts 10 to 15 stores featuring upscale stores, t-shirt, and souvenir shops.
- Flea Markets and Street Markets: Sunset Celebration offers a variety of goods and a casual atmosphere so popular in a flea market and a street market setting.
- Specialty Shops: See the unique shops in Key West. For example,Peppers of Key West offers a great variety of hot, tasty sweet sauces to spice up any meal you choose.
In Key West, as ambiance abounds, you’ll find almost any type of cuisine you desire, ranging from seafood, Caribbean, Italian, and more. Let Bounce partner businesses store your bags to simplify your dining experience.
- Hurricane Hole Restaurant & Marina: Here, you’ll find food and ambiance galore, local cuisine, seafood, and more, including vegetarian-friendly options. And, then there’s the influence of the marina.
- Caribbean: The Roof Top Cafe offers Caribbean fare, local cuisine, seafood, and more in vegetarian-friendly and non-vegetarian versions.
- Italian: Latrattoria Restaurant offers Italian and local cuisine with vegetarian and vegan options that are sure to please.