+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Malaga
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Your Malaga Guides
Luggage storage nearby most
Malaga Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 27, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Malaga?" Perhaps you just arrived in Malaga and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Malaga!
Luggage storage nearby most Malaga hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Malaga and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Malaga start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Malaga with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Malaga without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Luggage Storage Malaga
Beach days await in the sunny Spanish city of Málaga. Located on Spain’s sprawling Costa del Sol, Málaga features palm tree-lined streets, easy to use transportation, and dozens of historical sites. The city’s just 80 miles (130 km) northeast of Africa and within day-tripping distance of the Strait of Gibraltar.
Málaga's weather conditions are consistently favorable, making it an excellent place for pedestrian travel. Sidewalks are typically wide, and bus stops are plentiful, so getting around Málaga is quick and easy. Since sunshine is almost guaranteed here most days of the year, outdoor dining is popular, and open-air shopping areas are common.
As Southern Spain’s second-most populous city, there are various transportation options in Málaga. The Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport services flights foreign and domestic and is the primary hub for air travel in the Costa del Sol region. Major highways and high-speed rail run through the city, and several bus and light rail routes provide convenient access to most of Málaga's best attractions.
Fun Fact: Málaga is one of the oldest cities on Earth. It was established by the Phoenicians in 770 BC and has since changed ruling hands numerous times.
Málaga Activities and Luggage Storage Service Locations
Málaga is a magnificent blend of modern amenities, ancient historical attractions, and vibrant Mediterranean culture.
Travelers hoping to stay for more than a day will have options. Lodging in Málaga is easy to find. Unique boutique hotels and big-name brands dot the streets surrounding the city center, and swanky beachfront spots are perfect for luxe-loving visitors. This waterfront haven won’t disappoint.
If you are looking for ideas to add to your Malága itinerary, take a look at some of our top recommendations:
- Start off your morning with a churro at Casa Aranda.
- View the centuries-old sights of the Alcazaba castle.
- Shop like a local at the massive Mercado Central de Atarazanas market. Offerings include olives, seafood, and citrus fruits.
- Sharpen up on Spanish culture and history at Málaga’s museums. Learn about Pablo Picasso and see some of his best works at the Museo Picasso Málaga and peer into the storied past of glass at the Museo del Vidrio y Cristal de Málaga.
- Slow down for tapas at El Tapeo de Cervantes. Menu options change daily, so every meal enjoyed here is sure to be one-of-a-kind.
- Explore Málaga on foot and by sea with a guided hiking and snorkeling tour. Guides are locals and groups are small; it’s an excellent way to escape the crowds for a while.
- Sample regional seafood under the grass umbrellas at Servando Playa, where the atmosphere’s beachy, the ocean is in view, and the menu offerings are fantastic.
As you take in all the sites of Malaga it is best to do so hands free. Our luggage storage company has partnered with local business in Malaga to create a large luggage storage network throughout Malaga. For a flat fee of €5 per bag our partner shops can store your belongings for up to 24 hours.
How to get to Malaga
- Airplane: The majority of travelers will get to Malaga via air travel. The malaga airport is the main international airport that services the Costa Del Sol.
- Boat: Considering that Malaga is an oceanfront city it is quite easy to access malaga by boat. There are ferries that can take you to cities throughout the Costa Del Sol. The malaga ferry port is also the best place to catch a ferry to Northern Africa.
- Train: Traveling by train is one of the best ways to get around Spain. Renfe, operates cross country trains in Spain including the AVE high speed train. This high speed train can get you to Malaga in 2.5 hours from Madrid. Most trains will drop you off at the Málaga María Zambrano Railway Station, from here you can catch commuter trains that will take you all over Malaga and the Costa Del Sol.
If you are arriving in Malaga before going to another destination in the Costa Del Sol, take some time to explore the city before heading out. Since you will most likely have your suitcases with you, take advantage of Bounce's luggage storage in Málaga. Our luggage storage service is a more convenient and affordable option when compared to traditional luggage lockers. Our luggage storage spots are located around the Malaga airport, the málaga train station, and top tourist attractions--luggage storage Málaga has never been more convenient.
Luggage Storage near Málaga
Spain’s Costa del Sol region is packed with entertainment potential, and while Málaga’s attractions are diverse, there’s more to explore beyond the city limits.
The resort town of Marbella is just a quick bus ride away, with beautiful beaches, unique eateries, and theme parks. Halfway between Málaga and Marbella lies the culture-filled former fishing village of Torremolinos, rich with Spanish-themed entertainment venues, natural parks, and attractions.
Travel light while you’re exploring Costa del Sol’s best sights; take advantage of Bounce luggage storage in Málaga. Baggage storage is the best way to free yourself of those large suitcases so you can shop and explore freely. Bounce's secure luggage storage in málaga is a trusted traveler resource used by many travel enthusiasts.
Attractions and Activities near Málaga
- Gibralfaro Castle: This 14th-century castle towers over the Málaga coastline. It once served as a lighthouse and was used to defend Alcazaba. In addition to its ancient architectural design, Gibralfaro offers stunning views of the Mediterranean and beyond. The site is somewhat easy to access, though its hilltop location makes for a challenging hike. To avoid the strenuous walk, consider visiting the castle via tour bus or taxi; most will drop passengers off at the top of the hill. During a tour of the fortress, you can explore the courtyard, where troops stayed and supplies were stored. The castle’s upper level features an information center and an authentic Phoenician well. To avoid dragging your luggage up this steep hill, check out the Bounce app for luggage storage near Gibralfaro Castle.
- Roman Theatre: This historic site preserves the ruins of an ancient Roman performance venue. Constructed in the first century, the theater hosted musicals, comedy shows, and plays. Admission is free, and a visit is sure to impress. The stage still stands, and many of the columns and seating areas are still intact. The on-site interpretive center is also worth checking out. Here you’ll find more info on the theater’s history, and you can view artifacts recovered from the ruins. Large bags are not permitted in the Roman Theater, so it is best to drop your large belongings off with our luggage storage service.
- Málaga Bullring: A trip to Málaga wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the Málaga Bullring. The circular, Neo-Mudejar-style arena offers excellent vantage points from all angles and is just steps away from the Mediterranean coast. Its size and location make it a popular spot for annual festivals, celebrations, and large events. Head here for a self-led tour of the bullring and then stop by the on-site Museo Taurino Antonio Ordonez museum to view artifacts, costumes, and other bullfighting-related items. Visit the Málaga Bullring in August, and you can attend La Feria de Málaga, a ten-day festival filled with dancing, bullfighting, and concerts.
- Playa la Malagueta: One of Málaga’s best beaches, Playa la Malagueta features convenient amenities and comfortable beach-lounging conditions. Grab your beach gear and drop your extra bags at a Málaga luggage storage site for an easygoing day on the Mediterranean's sunny shores. Once you’ve snagged your spot on the sand, rent a beach umbrella and settle in for some fantastic oceanfront relaxation. Seafood restaurants, beachy bars, and walk-up food shacks dot the shoreline, and there’s a children’s playground.
If you plan to travel throughout Europe take a look at guides for Barcelona, Valencia, and Madrid. We offer fantastic luggage storage coverage throughout Europe that you can take advantage of during your travels.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Malaga?
The price for luggage storage in Malaga is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Malaga?
There are multiple locations all around Malaga which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Bejaia, Plage Petit Paradis, Yakourene and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Malaga?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Malaga.
Are there storage lockers in Malaga?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Malaga. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Malaga where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.