Luggage Storage San Leandro
Instantly reserve the best locations near San Leandro to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
San Leandro Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 28, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near San Leandro?" Perhaps you just arrived in Oakland and need a place to store your bags near San Leandro before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Stoneridge Shopping Center, UNIQLO Bay Street, or Hacienda Crossings and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach, or Lake Merritt .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near San Leandro!
Luggage storage nearby San Leandro with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Oakland with multiple locations near San Leandro.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the San Leandro area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the San Leandro area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Oakland Zoo, San Francisco Botanical Garden, and Sea Lions at Pier 39. You can also go for a hike around Golden Gate National Recreation Area, Marin Headlands, and Presidio of San Francisco. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Vino Volo, Pyramid Ale Taproom, and Ghost Town Brewing.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the San Leandro area?
✅Multiple locations near San Leandro✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near San Leandro with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to San Leandro really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy San Leandro and Oakland without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Oakland!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Oakland!View City
About San Leandro
San Leandro is probably one of the more generally overlooked cities in the San Francisco Bay area of California. First settled by the Spanish in the late 18th century then inhabited by Portuguese migrants, San Leandro with its oceanfront location and low-rise urbanization has a Mediterranean air that's truly enchanting.
The city's European heritage is just one feature that makes it stand out from all of the other California cities nearby. The main annual event held there is another that makes it unique. Since 1909 San Leandro has hosted a festival celebrating the cherry. It's a massive carnival-style event that sees the streets lined with stalls laden with fruit from local farms and thronged with crowds enjoying the party atmosphere created by the marching bands.
Apart from in June when the Cherry Festival is held, San Leandro is a peaceful city where the residents make the most of the California weather on the golf courses, on the city beaches, and in its superb regional parks. Cultural offerings in the city are as diverse and as different as a history museum is to a haunted house of horrors. San Leandro is a place to visit, not just in June, but at any time of the year.
Things to do in San Leandro
There's one thing to be said about the things there are to do in San Leandro and that is they are seriously diverse. The city's regional parks are world-class and places where you can have outdoor recreational time in superb natural surroundings. There are attractions suitable only for adults and others which are great for families as well as several fascinating museums which everyone will enjoy visiting.
- Immerse yourself in San Leandra's bygone days by touring around the Casa Peralta. The Casa Parelta is a Colonial-style home built by a Spanish family in 1901 which now houses an era-related history museum.
- Discover the incredibly varied birdlife in California by spending the morning at the Oyster Bay Regional Shoreline. You'll get to see big birds too as the park is on the flight path for Los Angeles International Airport.
- Enter into a dark and totally terrifying world by spending an hour or two at the Fear Overload Scream Park. Be warned, you'll be having recurring nightmares for weeks.
- When you've had enough of the ocean waves head to the tranquil waters of Lake Chabot for an afternoon of floating about in a boat or do a spot of quiet fishing from the shoreline.
Transit options in San Leandro
- Bay Area Rapid Transit, or BART, connects San Leandro with downtown San Francisco and other nearby cities.
- The Flex Shuttle offers a North and South route through the city and in Castro Valley, Oakland, and other nearby areas.
- Links Shuttle offers a free service to Downtown from outlying areas of San Leandro.
Luggage storage in San Leandro
Using a Bounce luggage locker in San Leandro to store your bags while you're sightseeing in the city or exploring the amazing parks there is a sensible thing to do. By leaving your bags in one of Bounce's San Leandro luggage lockers, you'll know they're in a secure place, but one where you'll still have access to them any time you want and it won't be costing you a fortune as Bounce luggage lockers are always economically priced.
Attractions and activities near San Leandro
- Oakland Zoo: Oakland Zoo is a zoological park in Oakland where you can do a lot more than see animals in enclosures. The zoo is part of the Conservation Society of California and houses many exotic animals that have been rescued from locations where they have been inadequately cared for. The zoo consists of various areas which coincide with the regions of the animals’ natural habitats and also organizes activities related to those areas. In Adventure Land you can learn to fly like a bush pilot, take a ride on an Outback train or take a jeep ride through the Serengeti. Hiking the California Trail at the zoo is highly recommended. To get to the trailhead you'll get a ride on a cable car to the visitor center six hundred and fifty feet up the side of a mountain from where the views are awe-inspiring.
- Hayward Regional Shoreline: The Hayward Regional Shoreline is a vast nature preserve covering almost two thousand acres of the California coast. The preserve consists of various types of ecosystems such as wetlands and swamps as well as fresh and saltwater marshes which are the nesting habitats of migrant and resident birdlife. The preserve is intersected by a twenty-five-mile-long network of walking and cycling trails that wind through the open landscape around ponds and islands which are ideal spots to get out a pair of binoculars.
- Oakland Aviation Museum: The Oakland Aviation Museum is a must-visit for any fan of aviation and aircraft. The museum is housed in what was the training center for pilots and maintenance staff of the Boeing airline company. The museum has various collections related to aviation on the west coast including displays about people involved in the industry, how aircraft engines work, and the companies who flew from the area. There are many vintage aircraft on display in the hangers and outdoors. You can take a short flight in a Solent seaplane if you're there early on a Sunday morning.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near San Leandro
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near San Leandro?
The price for luggage storage near San Leandro is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near San Leandro?
There are multiple locations in the San Leandro area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Terminal 2, International Terminal, and West Oakland BART Station and all over Oakland.
Is it safe to store your bags near San Leandro?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near San Leandro.
Are there storage lockers near San Leandro?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the San Leandro area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby San Leandro and in the broader Oakland area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near San Leandro?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near San Leandro are Budget Inn, Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Airport, and Quality Inn. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near San Leandro are La Quinta by Wyndham Oakland Airport Coliseum.
Where are the best restaurants near San Leandro?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near San Leandro are McDonald's, In-N-Out Burger, and Chipotle Mexican Grill.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near San Leandro?
Check out the nearby Lake Chabot Regional Park, Redwood Regional Park, and Del Rey Park.