Rated 4.9/5 (153,612 ratings)
Luggage Storage Palermo
Instantly reserve the best locations in Palermo to store your luggage for just €5.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Palermo Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Palermo?" Perhaps you just arrived in Palermo and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Conad Superstore - Cantieri Commerciali Ai Leoni, Zara, or Centro I Leoni and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Castello di Caccamo, Porto Commerciale di Palermo, or Piazza San Domenico and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Palermo!
Luggage storage nearby most Palermo hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Palermo and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Palermo start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Palermo now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Bar Pernice, Bar Santa Rosalia Villabate, and Casetta Bianca SRL. You can also go for a hike around Silene Società Cooperativa, Comitato Regionale Lagambiente, and Legambiente R.N.I. Grotta di S.Angelo Muxaro. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Hotel NH Palermo, Bar La Cassatella, and Bar del Centro.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Palermo with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Palermo without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Palermo With Bounce
Sicily’s capital city, Palermo, has a lengthy and diverse history. With Norman, Arab, Byzantine, and Roman influences, the city is host to a compelling mix of cultural influences. This blend is apparent from art and architecture through to the food.
Palermo boasts busy street markets, a thriving street food scene, and impressive architecture. Visitors enjoy exploring ancient palaces, taking in exhibits of art and antiquities, and sampling the delightful local food.
Whatever works it’s way onto your Palermo itinerary, don’t get stuck lugging heavy bags through the narrow streets. Are you a local looking to stash your work bag while you visit a crowded street market? A visitor needing to stash your daypack while you browse a museum? Whatever the case, Bounce can take your extra items off your hands.
You’re sure to have a much more rewarding time in Palermo knowing your bags are safe and sound with Bounce.
Luggage Storage in Palermo
Bounce has partnered with small businesses throughout Palermo to ensure short-term luggage storage is easy to find. Whether you’re a visitor or a local, carting heavy bags around Palermo is sure to put a damper on your experience. Instead, take advantage of Bounce’s service. Simply locate a Bounce partner near you, drop your bags, and you’ll be all set to explore this lovely city.
Palermo City Guide
Top Things to Do
From street food to museums, sight-seeing, and cultural tours, there is no shortage of engaging activities to enjoy in Palermo. Tour ancient buildings, snap photos of the stunning architecture, and sample tasty treats from food markets and street vendors as you explore. Whatever your plans, Bounce has put together this handy Palermo travel guide to help you make the most of your trip.
Palermo is home to a myriad of fascinating museums and historical sites. From impressive cathedrals and palaces to museums highlighting every facet of Sicilian art and history, you’re sure to find something that appeals. Here are a few museums Bounce suggests adding to your itinerary.
- Museum of Tiles Stanze al Genio: This beautiful museum is accessible by appointment only. A guide will take you through room upon room of exquisite hand-painted tiles, which employ different design styles. This is a private collection and tiles date back to the 18th century. The guide will share fascinating details about the history of tile making as you peruse the exhibits.
- Museo Diocesano di Palermo: This 15th-century building houses a collection of art dating back to medieval times. The building is beautifully preserved and warrants a visit just to admire the architecture, from the glass chandeliers to the stunning tile floors, you’re sure to be wowed. The art pieces consist of paintings and sculptures as well as artifacts from cathedrals and ruins. This is a great place to learn about Sicilian history!
- Palazzo dei Normanni: This incredible building is the seat of Sicily’s regional government and is said to be the oldest royal residence in Europe. The interior is adorned with gorgeous mosaics and art and architectural features in both Moorish and Norman styles. Exhibits inside showcase artifacts that date back to ancient times. You can tour with an audio guide or rely on posted placards to learn about Sicilian history.
From ancient street markets to modern luxury brands and everything in between, Palermo has no shortage of shopping opportunities. Whether you’re on the hunt for souvenirs, want to sample the local produce, or prefer to window shop, Bounce has you covered. Check out these diverse shopping destinations while you’re in Palermo.
- Mercato del Capo: This busy market hosts mainly food vendors, but you can find some household goods as well. Because of the huge range of food vendors, it’s a great place to sample local flavors. From fresh fruit and vegetables to cheese, meats, seafood, there are tons of eats to taste. You’ll also find stands selling prepared foods. Many vendors will offer samples, making it easy to experiment with new flavors.
- Via Della Liberta: If you’re on the hunt for luxury goods, this street shouldn’t be missed. Shops include names like Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci, but you’ll also find local brands and boutiques. Even if you’re not in the market for luxury fashion, this is a wonderful neighborhood for window shopping.
- Historical Center: If you’re on the hunt for Sicilian souvenirs like ceramics, fashion or accessories, shoes, or jewelry, you’ll find plenty of shops within the historic center of Palermo. Via Maqueda is a street lined with shops specializing in these items at a variety of price points.
Italy is renowned for its incredible food, and Palermo is no exception. You’ll have no problem finding tasty food throughout the city. Here are a few local specialties that Bounce recommends trying while you’re in town.
- Arancini: Arancini are deep-fried rice balls stuffed with a tasty filling. Popular fillings include ragu, mozzarella, or ham and cheese, among others. This snack can be found at street stands or in restaurants throughout the city. Popular places to try it are Sfrigola Palermo near Palazzo dei Normanni, or Caffe del Kassaro on Via Vittorio de Emanuele.
- Torta Setteveli: Also known as “Seven Veils Cake,” this chocolate-hazelnut cake originated in Palermo. It consists of 7 decadent layers and can be sampled in bakeries and restaurants throughout the city. Pasticceria Cappello is a popular place to try this and other sweet treats in Palermo.
- Cannolo: This popular Italian dessert originated in Palermo, and it’s worth making effort to try it straight from the source. Cannolissimo and L'Ottava Nota are said to serve some of the best cannoli in the city, but you can find this specialty at street stands throughout Palermo as well.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Palermo?
The price for luggage storage in Palermo is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Palermo?
There are multiple locations all around Palermo which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Castello di Caccamo, Porto Commerciale di Palermo, Piazza San Domenico and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Palermo?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Palermo.
Are there storage lockers in Palermo?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Palermo. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Palermo where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Palermo?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Mastunicola, Ristoro Paruta, and Antico Caffè Spinnato. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Palermo are Centrale Palace Hotel, Ambasciatori Hotel, and Hotel Villa D'Amato.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Palermo?
Palermo offers several scenic parks including Parco Orleans Ninni Cassarà, Villa Sperlinga, and Giardino Inglese.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Palermo?
You can find local tourist information at Seecily Tourism Services, Fiore Romina, and Li Gotti Francesco.