How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Pisa
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Pisa Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Pisa Airport starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Pisa Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Pisa Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Stazione di Livorno Centrale, Stazione di Lucca, and Pisa Airport (PSA) (Aeroporto di Pisa) and all over Pisa.
Is it safe to store your bags near Pisa Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Pisa Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Pisa Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Pisa Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Pisa Airport and in the broader Pisa area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Pisa Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Pisa Airport are NH Cavalieri, Hotel Pisa Tower, and Hotel La Pace. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Pisa Airport are Hostel Pisa, Affittacamere Delfo, and Hostel Pisa Tower.
Where are the best restaurants near Pisa Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Pisa Airport are McDonald's, Lo Sfizio, and Filter Coffee Lab.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Pisa Airport?
Check out the nearby Parco dei Salti, Parco Giochi Via Visignano, and L'Abetone.
Store your luggage around Pisa Airport
Luggage storage nearby most Pisa Airport hotspotsPosted
Pisa Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Pisa Airport?” Perhaps you just arrived in Pisa and need a place to store your bags near Pisa Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Centro Commerciale Fonti Del Corallo, Parco Levante, or H&M and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Pisa Airport area at Tower of Pisa (Torre di Pisa), Certosa di Pisa, or Pieve Romanica di San Giovanni Apostolo and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Pisa Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Pisa Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Pisa with multiple locations near Pisa Airport.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Pisa Airport area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Pisa Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Caffè Greco di Sodini Leonardo, Terrazza Mascagni, and Fanatiko - Snacks Music e Co. You can also go for a hike around Sottopassaggio di Visignano, Antro Del Corchia SRL, and Parco Naturale di Migliarino. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out La Borsa, L'Ostellino, and Pasticceria Buselli.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Pisa Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Pisa Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Pisa Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Pisa Airport really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Pisa Airport and Pisa without your things!
About Pisa Airport
Pisa Airport is the largest airport in Tuscany and one of Italy's major transport hubs. Serving over five million passengers every year, Pisa Airport offers flights to major locations around the globe, including London, Moscow, and Stockholm. The official name of Pisa International Airport is Galileo Galilei Airport.
Pisa Airport was first opened in the 1930s for use by the Italian Air Force. It was important during World War II and became the base of activity for the US military's 15th Air Force towards the end of the conflict.
Today Pisa Airport is integral to the region's economy and tourism, with over 20 airlines operating services from the airport to over 60 locations. Reaching the center of Pisa from the airport is easy due to its location three miles south of the city.
Things to do in and around Pisa Airport
As the largest airport in Tuscany, Pisa Airport provides plenty to do in between flights. If you have several hours to kill before you fly, you can hop on a train and visit some of the best sights in Pisa, thanks to the airport's train station. Or, if you'd prefer to stay at the airport, you won't be short of great shops and restaurants to enjoy. Here are a few of the best things to do in and around Pisa Airport.
- Grab a coffee and a bite to eat at one of the airport's many restaurants and cafes. You'll find an array of treats at this airport, from fresh pastries to tasty pizzas to traditional charcuterie boards.
- Check out Italian fashion at Pisa Airport's various fashion boutiques. Pick out a new dress at Camomilla or a new necklace at Poesia.
- Unwind at the Airport Lounge. This VIP lounge is the ideal place to relax before your flight, with free WiFi, magazines, and newspapers. There's even an open bar in case you fancy a tipple.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the airport at Natural Park Migliarino San Rossore. Located just a 20-minute drive from Pisa Airport, Natural Park Migliarino San Rossore offers mile after mile of verdant forests, marshes, and coastline to explore.
- Discover some local art at Palazzo Blu. One of Pisa's best galleries for temporary art exhibitions, Palazzo Blu also contains a rich permanent collection of Renaissance artwork by the likes of Vincenzo Foppa, Taddeo di Bartolo, and Benozzo Gozzoli.
Transit options at Pisa Airport
- Regional train services (Stazione di Pisa Aeroporto)
- Taxi ranks (Cooperativa Pisana Tassisti)
- Local bus services (SkyBus)
Luggage storage near Pisa Airport
Pisa is a popular tourist destination, thanks to its beautiful architecture, exquisite restaurants, and world-famous landmarks. Before taking a tour of this picture-perfect city, consider finding a place to leave your heavy bags. Bounce has several luggage storage services near Pisa Airport, where you can securely stash your stuff while you discover the best of Pisa. Just hop on the Bounce app, and you'll find several conveniently located luggage storage services within minutes of Pisa Airport.
Attractions and activities near Pisa Airport
- Leaning Tower of Pisa: The Leaning Tower of Pisa is one of Italy's most famous structures. Construction on the tower started in the 12th century and took nearly 200 years. This famed ball tower leans due to an unstable foundation, which has caused the tower to tilt over four degrees. The tower itself features Romanesque architecture with six layers of white marble arches. The Leaning Tower of Pisa has played a part in many of the city's most famous events, and even Galileo was baptized at the tower in 1565.
While visiting, ensure you take a classic picture of your trying to push the tower back into position from the Piazza dei Miracoli. If you're planning to climb to the top of the tower, try to book ahead of time. Only a certain number of people are allowed to climb the tower each day, and tickets sell out quickly. You can't bring any bags up the tower with you, so stop by a Pisa Airport luggage storage service beforehand.
- Cattedrale di Pisa: Pisa Cathedral is another of Pisa's best architectural and historic buildings. While not as well-known as its leaning neighbor, Pisa Cathedral features similar Romanesque architecture, but with subtle Middle East-inspired accents. While the cathedral was first built in the 11th century, a huge fire in the 16th century damaged many of its original pieces of art and religious iconography. One of the most famous pieces to survive the fire was the pulpit designed by the world-famous sculptor and architect Giovanni Pisano. You won't want to wheel your suitcase through this stunning cathedral, so stop by a Pisa Airport luggage storage service first.
- Camposanto: Camposanto is one of Italy's most interesting cemeteries and is full of iconic frescoes and interesting artifacts. The cemetery features an outdoor courtyard encircled by enclosed archways. Inside the arches are an array of stunning frescoes painted during the 14th century. These frescoes depict religious icons, life, and death. Painted by famed artists Francesco Traini and Bonamico Buffalmacco, Camposanto's frescoes are one of the cemetery's most famous attractions. One of the most famous frescos on display is called the Triumph of Death.
While strolling around through Camposanto's archways, ensure you check out the archeological collection. Many Roman relics were found in and around Camposanto, including epigraphs and sarcophagi. This collection of ancient artifacts makes Camposanto one of the best archeological museums in Tuscany.