How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Pisa
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Pisa Centrale?
The price for luggage storage near Pisa Centrale starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Pisa Centrale?
There are multiple locations in the Pisa Centrale area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Stazione di Livorno Centrale, Stazione di Lucca, and Pisa Airport (PSA) (Aeroporto di Pisa) and all over Pisa.
Is it safe to store your bags near Pisa Centrale?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Pisa Centrale.
Are there storage lockers near Pisa Centrale?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Pisa Centrale area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Pisa Centrale and in the broader Pisa area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Pisa Centrale?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Pisa Centrale are NH Cavalieri, Hotel Pisa Tower, and Hotel La Pace. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Pisa Centrale are Hostel Pisa, Affittacamere Delfo, and Hostel Pisa Tower.
Where are the best restaurants near Pisa Centrale?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Pisa Centrale are McDonald's, Lo Sfizio, and Filter Coffee Lab.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Pisa Centrale?
Check out the nearby Parco dei Salti, Parco Giochi Via Visignano, and L'Abetone.
Store your luggage around Pisa Centrale
Luggage storage nearby most Pisa Centrale hotspotsPosted
Pisa Centrale Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Pisa Centrale?” Perhaps you just arrived in Pisa and need a place to store your bags near Pisa Centrale before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Centro Commerciale Fonti Del Corallo, Parco Levante, or H&M and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Pisa Centrale area at Tower of Pisa (Torre di Pisa), Certosa di Pisa, or Pieve Romanica di San Giovanni Apostolo and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Pisa Centrale!
Luggage storage nearby Pisa Centrale with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Pisa with multiple locations near Pisa Centrale.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Pisa Centrale area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Pisa Centrale area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Caffè Greco di Sodini Leonardo, Terrazza Mascagni, and Fanatiko - Snacks Music e Co. You can also go for a hike around Sottopassaggio di Visignano, Antro Del Corchia SRL, and Parco Naturale di Migliarino. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out La Borsa, L'Ostellino, and Pasticceria Buselli.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Pisa Centrale area?
✅Multiple locations near Pisa Centrale✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Pisa Centrale with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Pisa Centrale really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Pisa Centrale and Pisa without your things!
About Pisa Centrale
Pisa Centrale is the central railway station of the city of Pisa in the Tuscany region of Italy. The station is the city’s busiest in terms of passengers and also serves as one of Tuscany’s main railway junctions. After a development plan was approved and implemented on March 23, 1871, Pisa Centrale was built and opened to serve as a replacement of the older Leopolda railway station in the city.
As one of the main railway hubs in Tuscany, it’s no surprise that Pisa Centrale is found on significant train routes within Italy, namely the Pisa-Livorno-Rome route, the Pisa-La Spezia-Genoa route, and the Pisa-Florence route. The Pisa Centrale railway station is also one of the primary entry points into the city of Pisa, apart from the airport. Pisa attracts hundreds of people every day because of the various attractions that one can find in the city.
With Pisa Centrale being well-connected, many travelers from other parts of Italy can easily visit the city. In fact, an estimated 15 million people pass through the station annually, most of which are coming from Florence, La Spezia, Naples, Rome, Livorno, Lucca, and Genoa.
Fun fact: The whole complex of Pisa Centrale was severely damaged during World War II and was renovated with some modifications to the original design.
Things to do Near Pisa Centrale
Passing through Pisa Centrale is one of the most convenient ways to enter the beautiful and historic Italian city of Pisa, straddling the Arno River. Although it is small in size and population, the legendary capital city of the Province of Pisa is one of Tuscany’s most renowned places. It is a stopover en route to other Italian regions and a tourist destination. The city was heavily involved in some of the country’s most significant events and battles and is still packed with numerous historic buildings and sites that are worth checking out.
- Walk along the banks of River Arno, one of Italy’s main rivers where Pisa was built around. The river serves as a lovely backdrop to the city and is a sight to behold.
- Marvel at the small but stunning church of Santa Maria della Spina, located along the banks of River Arno. The 13th-century Gothic-style church is smaller compared to other churches in the city. Still, it has an opulent appearance that’s worth seeing.
- Get your retail therapy fix at Borgo Stretto. The famous street is known for upscale shopping and impressive architecture and is also lined with quaint cafés and boutiques.
- Visit Italy’s oldest botanic gardens found in the heart of the city and maintained by the University of Pisa. Here, you get to see rare species of flowers and plants used by the students for their research.
- Perhaps the most prominent mural in the city of Pisa is the Keith Haring mural. Tuttomondo is a colorful piece of artwork found just off the Piazza di Vittoria Emanuele II, featuring 30 figures in different poses.
- Stroll along the Mezzo Bridge, one of the prettiest and most photogenic bridges in the city spanning River Arno. The 89-meter long bridge was designed by Sergio Aussant and built in 1947.
- Taste the finest gelato in the city at Gelateria De Coltelli, which offers a huge selection of gelato flavors including candied lemon peel, kiwi and ginger!
Transit Options in Pisa Centrale
- ROSSA Bus
- PisaMover train shuttle
Luggage Storage Near Pisa Centrale
Pisa Centrale is a typical stop for railway lines traveling around Italy as well as a major entry point for those who want to discover the city of Pisa. Because of the city’s strategic location and accessibility, plenty of passengers come to Pisa daily. While some of these people stay for days in Pisa, some are simply coming over for a quick stop. Whatever the case may be, travelers can benefit from Bounce’s storage services. With locations near Pisa Centrale and all over the city of Pisa, all you have to do is find the partner nearest to you and deposit your baggage there. Afterward, you can proceed with your plans to explore the beautiful city of Pisa.
Luggage Storage Options Near Pisa Centrale
- Leaning Tower of Pisa: Also known as the Campanile of Pisa Cathedral, the world-renowned leaning tower is the main reason why people come to Pisa, which became famous due to its noticeable tilt. If you’re looking to explore the area and take some photos, it’s best to keep your hands free from any luggage. Leave your bags with Bounce before visiting the leaning tower.
- Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta: This cathedral is one, if not the most amazing and eye-catching churches in the city and has been around since the 11th century. The façade is filled with marble arches and beautiful stones complete with bronze doors, while the inside has a remarkable Assumption of Mary fresco.
- Museo Nazionale (National Museum): Located on the banks of Arno, this is the most important museum in Pisa and is filled with historic artworks and artifacts that date back to the 12th century. Oversized bags or backpacks are prohibited inside. An ideal alternative is to drop off your things at a Bounce partner in the area.
- Basilica Romanica di San Piero a Grado: Outside of the city center stands this 10th-century basilica, which is believed to be the site where St. Peter landed in 44 AD. Explore the basilica without any hassle by stowing your luggage with Bounce beforehand.
- Battistero: Found within the prominent Piazza dei Miracoli (aka Square of Miracles), the Baptistery was built in 1260 and features a 54-meter high free-standing marble pulpit created by Nicola Pisano. To freely explore the building and surrounding areas in the square, store your items at a Bounce location nearby.
- Campo Santo: Situated in the northwestern part of the Square of Miracles is Camposanto, also known as the Monumental Cemetery. This burial ground features faded but impressive frescos dating back to the 1300s and a large courtyard lined with pretty flowers and majestic-looking arches.
- Museo dell’Opera del Duomo: Also found within the complex of Piazza dei Miracoli is this museum that houses many interesting treasures, such as embroidery, paintings, tombs, sculptures, and other relics from the Pisa Cathedral and surrounding areas. There’s no area for bag check in the museum. As an alternative, you can deposit your bags at a Bounce location.
- Palazzo Blu: This art gallery in the city has hosted numerous interesting exhibits featuring works from artists such as Salvador Dali, Toulouse-Lautrec, and Amedeo Modigliani. You can also find a lovely bookshop and café in the facility. Guests cannot bring large bags inside the gallery. Instead, you can store your bag or backpack at a Bounce location temporarily.