Rated 4.9/5 (153,748 ratings)
Luggage Storage Pisa
Instantly reserve the best locations in Pisa to store your luggage for just €5.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Pisa Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Pisa?" Perhaps you just arrived in Pisa and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Centro Commerciale Fonti Del Corallo, Parco Levante, or H&M and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Tower of Pisa (Torre di Pisa), Pieve Romanica di San Giovanni Apostolo, or Port of Livorno (Porto di Livorno) and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Pisa!
Luggage storage nearby most Pisa hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Pisa and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Pisa start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Pisa now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Caffè Greco di Sodini Leonardo, Terrazza Mascagni, and Fanatiko - Snacks Music e Co. You can also go for a hike around Sottopassaggio di Visignano, Antro Del Corchia SRL, and Parco Naturale di Migliarino. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out La Borsa, L'Ostellino, and Pasticceria Buselli.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Pisa with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Pisa without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Nestled along the serene Arno River is the historic city of Pisa. Pisa is best known for the Leaning Tower of Pisa, considered one of the seven wonders of the medieval world. As well as its tower, Pisa is home to many lavish historic buildings, as well as trendy shops, chic eateries, and family-friendly attractions.
Pisa dates back thousands of years, with its history only properly documented upon the Romans' arrival in the 2nd century. As one of Italy's major ports along the Ligurian Sea, Pisa continued to prosper after the collapse of the Roman Empire, continuing to be the center of commerce in Tuscany for hundreds of years. Over time, Pisa sustained significant damage resulting from several conflicts, including the French invasion of Italy during the late 15th century and World War II. Despite these many wars, Pisa managed to keep most of its historic buildings constructed in the 12th, 13th, and 14th centuries. Today Pisa boasts some of the finest examples of Romanesque architecture in Europe.
Fun Fact: The Leaning Tower of Pisa isn't the only leaning building in Pisa. The San Michele Degli Scalzi, an 11th-century church located a couple of miles from the tower, tilts over five degrees.
Things to do in Pisa
Pisa is a tourist hotspot thanks to its picturesque skyline and historic landmarks. You'll find plenty to do while ambling around Pisa, from great shopping opportunities to some of Tuscany's best restaurants. While exploring Pisa, swing by some of these excellent attractions:
- Check out the latest fashion trends along Corso Italia. Corso Italia is one of Pisa's main shopping streets and features internationally known stores such as H&M, Zara, and Sephora.
- Taste classic Tuscan cuisine at one of Pisa's decadent eateries. Popular options across the city include Restaurante La Scaletta, I Porci Comodi, and Il Peperoncino.
- Make a splash at Sunlight Park. Situated just southwest of the city, this waterpark is perfect for families with everything from high-speed water slides to splash pools.
- Explore Italy's western coastline at Natural Park Migliarino San Rossore. You'll find historic manors, pristine beaches, lush pine forests, and more within this seaside park.
- Learn about Pisa's history at the Cittadella Nuova. This amazing fortress was built in the mid-15th century and nowadays contains a lush botanical garden.
Transit options in Pisa
- National Train Service from Pisa Centrale
- Urban Bus Service (Pisan Transport Company)
- Taxi Ranks (Consorzio Taxi Pisana)
- Bike Hire (Toscana in Tour)
Luggage storage in Pisa
Pisa is a romantic city, with Romanesque architecture, quaint shops, and ancient cobbled streets. Anybody planning a tour of Pisa's best attractions won't want to carry around any heavy bags, especially on a scorching summer's day. Bounce offers the best facilities in the city, with several luggage storage services in Pisa, where you can lighten your load. These services are located at local businesses and can be booked in under two minutes on the Bounce app. You can also cancel your booking free of charge, giving you the flexibility needed while touring this stunning city.
Attractions and activities in Pisa
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa - The Leaning Tower of Pisa is recognized as one of the most famous buildings on the planet. Construction began on the tower in 1173 and took almost 200 years to complete. The tower has over 200 ornate Romanesque white marble columns and stands at around 180 feet high. This eight-story tall tower leans because it was constructed on soft, sandy ground, without the proper support structure, which has caused it to sink. Over the years, many architects have attempted and failed to correct the lean. Today, the tower leans by around four degrees.
When visiting the Leaning Tower of Pisa, make sure you stop by the Piazza dei Miracoli to snap an iconic selfie of you pretending to push the tower back upright. If you're planning on climbing the tower, ensure you book ahead. Only a certain number of people are allowed to climb the tower each day, and tickets are in hot demand. You also won't be able to bring any large bags into the tower, so make sure you stop by a Pisa luggage storage service.
- Cattedrale di Pisa - Pisa cathedral is one of the city's finest examples of classic Romanesque architecture. The cathedral was built in the 11th century and was designed by local architect Buscheto. Similar in design to the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the cathedral features a white marble facade complete with ornate columns. Inside the cathedral, you'll find stunning artwork dating back to the 14th century, including a mosaic of Saint John the Evangelist by Cimabue and a grand sculpture of Emperor Henry VII.
- Camposanto - This intriguing building features a mix of remarkable history and artistry. The Camposanto consists of a cloister used as a cemetery dating back hundreds of years. On the ceilings around the cloister are frescoes depicting the Old Testament. The fascinating 14th-century paintings are larger in surface area than the Sistine Chapel, and were painted by local artists including Buffalmacco, Andrea Bonaiuti, and Spinello Aretino. While touring the cemetery, you'll see over 80 sarcophagi dating back to the Roman era. Originally located in the courtyard, the sarcophagi were relocated to create architectural exhibits around the cloister's edge to make them more accessible to tourists.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Pisa?
The price for luggage storage in Pisa is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Pisa?
There are multiple locations all around Pisa which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Tower of Pisa (Torre di Pisa), Pieve Romanica di San Giovanni Apostolo, Port of Livorno (Porto di Livorno) and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Pisa?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Pisa.
Are there storage lockers in Pisa?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Pisa. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Pisa where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Pisa?
The most popular restaurants to visit are McDonald's, Lo Sfizio, and Filter Coffee Lab. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Pisa are NH Cavalieri, Hotel Pisa Tower, and Hotel La Pace.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Pisa?
Pisa offers several scenic parks including Parco dei Salti, Parco Giochi Via Visignano, and L'Abetone.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Pisa?
You can find local tourist information at Pisa Point, Palazzo Gambacorti, and Katinka Travel.