+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Rimini
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Rimini Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 24, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Rimini?" Perhaps you just arrived in Rimini and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Rimini!
Luggage storage nearby most Rimini hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Rimini and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Rimini start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Rimini with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Rimini without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
In recent times, Rimini's seemingly endless beaches have made it famous. With reliably warm weather and the clear blue Adriatic Sea at its doorstep, it was only a matter of time before the town became a tourism hotspot.
But Rimini goes back a long way. Originally founded in 268 BC, the city was a vital location to the Roman Empire. A center of shipping to the Eastern part of the Empire, traces of Rimini's importance during the Roman period can still be seen in the modern town.
Rimini enjoyed a second period of growth during the Italian Renaissance. Ruled by the house of Malatesta, the city hosted important artists including Leonardo da Vinci, and some of the more impressive historical monuments of the town date back to this time.
Rimini took significant damage during the Second World War. However, the postwar reconstruction reoriented the city toward tourism. With the postwar boom in air travel, Rimini quickly became one of Europe's top beach destinations — a position it still holds to this day.
Things to do in Rimini
- Explore the history of the city at the Malatestiano Temple. This Cathedral, built by the powerful Malatesta family, was never completed. Its stark façade and fascinating chapels make it a great place to see Renaissance architecture in the city.
- Travel the country without leaving Rimini at Mini Italia. This quirky attraction re-creates several of the country's most famous monuments at miniature scale. Feel like a giant as you tower over the Colosseum, the canals of Venice, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Get your adrenaline pumping at Fiabilandia amusement park. This fun park offers rides, live shows, and a waterpark, and is a great place for families to spend some time.
- Enjoy sand, sun, and surf at Rimini Beach. The main attraction of the city, this sprawling stretch of sand gets tons of visitors, but it's large enough to accommodate them all. Rent a beach chair and umbrella and spend the day swimming and tanning, or treat yourself at one of the many bars and restaurants along the water's edge.
- Admire the Roman architecture of the city at the Arch of Augustus. Built in 27 BC in honor of the Emperor Augustus, this is one of the oldest surviving Roman arches in the world, and is a testament to the importance of Rimini during this early period.
Transit options in Rimini
- Federico Fellini International Airport serves both Rimini and the neighboring microstate of San Marino. A regional train runs directly from the airport to the center of Rimini and takes only seven minutes. You can also reach Rimini by train from Florence for a larger airport.
- Rimini's train station is only a few minute's walk from both the heart of town and the beach. The station connects the city to other Italian cities such as Florence, Venice, and Rome.
- AM and Tram Servizi are the two bus companies in Rimini, and they operate a shared network between them. The Blue Line is a bus designed specifically for tourists that connects the main beach clubs along the coast. There are also regional buses to the surrounding towns.
Luggage storage in Rimini
Like many ancient towns, Rimini is eminently walkable. In fact, traveling on foot is probably the best way to explore the vibrant town. Whether it's the ancient ruins of the Roman settlement or the whispering sound of the beach that appeals to you most, you'll have a great time exploring at walking pace.
Make the trip easier on yourself by leaving any unneeded suitcases at a Bounce location. Drop off any size bags for as long as you like so you can travel in comfort. Luggage storage in Rimini has never been so easy.
Activities and attractions near Rimini
- La Ruota Panoramica: Enjoy stunning views of the coast from La Ruota Panoramica Ferris wheel. Also known as Eye Love Rimini, this huge Ferris wheel sits close to the ocean and gives you a relaxing way to admire the breathtaking Adriatic coast. Drop your bags off at a luggage storage shop in Rimini so you can enjoy this iconic attraction.
- Riccione Beach: Rimini is famous for its beaches, and just outside of town in the neighboring city of Riccione, you'll find another stunning stretch of sand. Riccione Beach is less well-known to international tourists than Rimini, but it is popular with Italians. You'll find plenty of services here, including umbrella and beach chair rental. There is also a wealth of bars and restaurants along the beach where you can refresh yourself. Plus, there's a free beach for those who don't want to spend money on a private beach club. However you choose to enjoy this beach, make sure to leave your heavy bags at a Rimini luggage storage location before you visit.
- Aquarium of Cattolica: Visit Italy's second-biggest sea life center at the Aquarium of Cattolica. Just outside Rimini, this small town hosts a huge facility that is home to sharks, rays, penguins, octopuses, and other fascinating sea life. The aquarium also has areas for river animals such as otters and caimans and an impressive reptile house. There are dozens of fascinating species to explore here, so drop off your unneeded possessions at a Rimini luggage storage and see the aquarium for yourself.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Rimini?
The price for luggage storage in Rimini is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Is it safe to store your bags in Rimini?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Rimini.
Are there storage lockers in Rimini?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Rimini. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Rimini where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.