How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Seoul Station Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 9, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Seoul Station?" Perhaps you just arrived in Seoul and need a place to store your bags near Seoul Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at 현대프리미엄아울렛 스페이스원, Lotte World Mall (롯데월드몰), or Starfield City Wirye (스타필드시티 위례) and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Ilsan Lake Park (일산호수공원), Olympic Park (올림픽공원), or 광교호수공원 .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Seoul Station!
Luggage storage nearby Seoul Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Seoul with multiple locations near Seoul Station.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Seoul Station area start at just ₩7,000 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Seoul Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Gasan Digital Complex Stn. (가산디지털단지역), Lotte World Adventure (롯데월드 어드벤쳐), and Seoul Botanic Park (서울식물원). You can also go for a hike around Olympic Park Walking Path (올림픽공원 산책로), Ansan Mt. Park (안산 자락길), and Namsan Walking Trail (남산산책로). And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out 진주집, Beer Post Bar (비어포스트바), and 대합탕 수제비 포장마차.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Seoul Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Seoul Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Seoul Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Seoul Station really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Seoul Station and Seoul without your things!
About Seoul Station
Seoul Station is a major transportation hub located in Seoul, the capital of South Korea. The station offers connections to local transportation as well as routes that carry visitors outside of the city. Home to nearly 10 million residents, Seoul is a bustling, modern metropolis. Whether you’re a pop culture fanatic, history lover, luxury seeker, foodie, or something else, you’re sure to find exciting experiences in this city. You can browse ancient temples, nibble on tasty treats found in street markets, indulge yourself in world-class spas, and so much more.
Seoul is well-connected with a myriad of transit options, making it easy to explore the city and beyond. One thing’s for sure, though, navigating transit and busy streets with luggage in tow is not a recipe for a fun trip. Fortunately, many Bounce partners are standing by to securely store your luggage so you can make the most of your visit. Just find a location that’s convenient for you, drop your bags, and off you go!
Fun fact: Seoul station is transited by about 100,000 travelers each day.
Things to do Near Seoul Station
Whether you’re a Seoul local, planning an extended stay, or just passing through, there are tons of alluring attractions surrounding Seoul Station. From shopping destinations, historical and cultural monuments, foodie experiences, and more, you’re sure to find something that fits your travel style. Here are a few things Bounce suggests including on your Seoul itinerary:
- Search for great deals on everything under the sun at the Lotte Outlets. Pick up your favorite Korean snacks, clothing, accessories, souvenirs, and more!
- Learn about Korean history at Culture Station Seoul 284, a cultural space that hosts rotating exhibits highlighting facets of Korean culture and history
- Catch the sunset over Seoul or simply enjoy the city views as you wander along the Seoullo 7017, an elevated pedestrian walkway dotted with plants
- Indulge yourself with a spa treatment at Silloam Bulgama Sauna
- Take a Korean cooking class to learn how to recreate the delicious flavors of South Korea long after your trip is over
- Watch the changing of the guard ceremony and admire the incredible architecture of Sungnyemun Gate, which was built in the 1300s
- Shop for souvenirs, snacks, and just about anything else you can think of at the Namdaemun Market, the largest market in Seoul
Transit Options Near Seoul Station
- Subway: 1, 4, Gyeongui Line, Airport Railroad
- Bus: Green, Blue, Red, Airport Bus
Luggage Storage Near Seoul Station
Seoul Station is the perfect entry point for exploring Seoul and is surrounded by alluring attractions. Whether you prefer to explore on foot or take advantage of public transportation to venture further into Seoul, it will undoubtedly be more comfortable with a lighter load. Fortunately, there are plenty of Bounce partners near Seoul Station, making it easy to drop your luggage off for safekeeping. It will be much easier navigating the bustling city without contending with bulky luggage!
Luggage Storage Options Near Seoul Station
- Lotte Outlets: This outlet mall is a great place to purchase everything from clothing to souvenirs, and Korean snacks to take home with you. You’ll find brand name clothing at fantastic prices. Leave your bags with a nearby Bounce partner for safekeeping while you shop.
- Culture Station Seoul 284: This cultural space is hosted in a beautifully restored old building and holds rotating exhibits related to Korean culture and history. Drop your bags with a nearby Bounce partner while you browse the exhibits.
- Seoullo 7017: This elevated walkway is lined with plants and offers beautiful views over Seoul and holds weekend markets. Whether you come to browse the markets or just want to take in the scenery, it’s worth a visit. Drop your bags with a nearby Bounce partner for safekeeping while you wander.
- Joungy’s Cooking Class: Are you a food lover? This cooking class includes an excursion to a traditional Korean market to select fresh ingredients. After choosing ingredients, you’ll learn how to make an assortment of traditional Korean dishes. Stash your bags with a nearby Bounce partner during your class for your convenience.
- Sungnyemun Gate: This incredible building was constructed in the 1300s. It serves as a gate to the city, and you can view a changing of the guards ceremony there each morning, or simply admire the architecture. Drop your bags with a Bounce partner nearby so you can explore unburdened.
- Namdaemun Market: This enormous market has vendors selling everything from souvenirs to food items and clothing. Whether you’re looking for something to take home with you or just want to browse, it’s a fascinating place to explore. Drop your bags with a nearby Bounce partner so you can navigate the crowded space more efficiently.
- Myeongdong NANTA Theater: This theatre puts on entertaining performances that are suitable for all ages. Since the performances are non-verbal, you don’t need to speak Korean to enjoy the experience. Stash your bags with a nearby Bounce partner before the show, as you won’t be able to take them inside.
- Grevin Museum: This pop culture museum features wax sculptures of more than 80 international celebrities, including famous figures from Korea, world leaders, and more. Locate a nearby Bounce partner for short-term luggage storage while you browse the exhibits.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Seoul Station
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Seoul Station?
The price for luggage storage near Seoul Station is just ₩7,000/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Seoul Station?
There are multiple locations in the Seoul Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Songnae Stn. (송내역), Gimpo International Airport (GMP) (김포국제공항), and Gimpo International Airport Domestic Terminal (김포국제공항 국내선청사) and all over Seoul.
Is it safe to store your bags near Seoul Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Seoul Station.
Are there storage lockers near Seoul Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Seoul Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Seoul Station and in the broader Seoul area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Seoul Station?
Popular metro stations like Wangsimni Stn. (왕십리역), Sindorim Stn. (신도림역), or Gangnam Stn. (강남역) can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Seoul near Seoul Station, you may be close to some bus stations: Central City Bus Terminal (센트럴시티터미널), 신도림역 6648 버스 정류장, or 웨딩타운 버스정류장 13-041. If traveling by train, Seoul Station - KTX/Korail (서울역 KTX/코레일), Yongsan Stn. - KTX/Korail (용산역 - KTX/코레일), and Seoul Station - AREX (Airport Railroad) (서울역 공항철도) are nearest to Seoul Station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Seoul Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Seoul Station are The Shilla Seoul (서울신라호텔), JW Marriott Hotel Seoul (JW메리어트호텔 서울), and Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas (그랜드 인터컨티넨탈 서울 파르나스). When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Seoul Station are NagNe House 나그네, 24 Guesthouse Dongdaemun (24 게스트하우스 동대문), and International Seoul Youth Hostel (서울유스호스텔).
Where are the best restaurants near Seoul Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Seoul Station are 하이면, Jamsil Baseball Stadium (잠실야구장), and 하동관.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Seoul Station?
Check out the nearby Jamwon Hangang Park (잠원한강공원), Banpo Hangang Park (반포한강공원), and Seoul Forest (서울숲).