Rated 4.9/5 (153,791 ratings)
Luggage Storage Tenerife
Instantly reserve the best locations in Tenerife to store your luggage for just €5.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Tenerife Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Tenerife?" Perhaps you just arrived in Tenerife and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at C.C. la Villa, Adeje-rosa center, or Multicentro Comercial el Trompo and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Las Vistas Beach (Playa de Las Vistas), Martiánez Beach (Playa Martiánez), or Monumento Natural de Montaña Amarilla and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Tenerife!
Luggage storage nearby most Tenerife hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Tenerife and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Tenerife start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Tenerife now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Mirador de Chipeque, Mirador Altos de Baracán, and Mirador de Montaña Grande. You can also go for a hike around Malpaís de Güímar, Baranco de Masca, and Montaña Roja. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Bar Costa Sur, Juana Begoña Garcia Garcia, and Víctor Ravelo Toledo.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Tenerife with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Tenerife without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Tenerife with Bounce
Tenerife, the largest island in the Canarian archipelago, may not be the closest of the seven to North Africa, but it has the same hot and arid climate. Tenerife is well known as a year-round vacation destination that's pretty much blessed with permanent sunshine in the south, but it has a surprisingly cooler climate in the north where it rains frequently.
As well as having a varying climate, there's a cultural dividing line between north and south that's also very apparent on the island too. The south is covered with sprawling resorts capable of catering for the millions of holidaymakers who head there for their annual dose of UV rays, while the north has remained almost untouched by tourism and is where you can get to know the real Tenerife.
Bounce understands very well what it's like to be lugging your suitcases around with you in the heat while you're waiting for a flight at either of Tenerife's two airports, north or south, or have a few hours to go before you can check in at your hotel. Doing that can spoil your vacation memories, leave you dehydrated and ready to expire from exhaustion. Leave your bags at a Bounce luggage storage facility in Tenerife and you'll be able to enjoy every single minute you have on this fantastic sun-blessed Spanish island.
Luggage Storage In Tenerife
Bounce is a worldwide luggage storage service that partners with reputable local businesses to ensure you have secure baggage storage services where you need them most. You'll find Bounce luggage lockers in Tenerife in convenient locations in the north and south of the island. Bounce luggage lockers are a safe way to store your belongings after you've had to check out at midday and your hotel doesn't have somewhere to store your bags while you go out to enjoy your last few hours. They're also great if you're wandering around waiting to check in because you caught that economy flight that landed at seven in the morning and you can't check in for another four hours at least. Use a Bounce luggage storage facility and you can forget about your bags and just head for the beach.
Top Things To Do In Tenerife
One of the great things about Tenerife is its size. It's small enough to explore entirely in a couple of days and driving from any resort on the island's southernmost tip to the capital, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, takes less than an hour. That's a big bonus because, while all of the fun attractions such as water and theme parks are in the south, the more cultural activities like museums and the best shopping areas are in the north.
Best Museums In Tenerife
For an island that has a total landmass of less than eight hundred square miles with very few large towns or cities, Tenerife has an incredible amount of museums dedicated to subjects as diverse as fishing, wine, anthropology, and even carpets. Visiting them all in one vacation would be impossible so detailed below are three of the best you won't want to skip seeing if you can possibly help it.
- TEA Tenerife Espacio de las Artes - The TEA Tenerife Espacio de las Artes is a state-of-the-art museum located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. The museum is the permanent home of many works created by the Spanish surrealist artist, Oscar M. Dominguez. Other permanent collections include works by renowned Canarian artists and works created by international artists that are related to Tenerife or other islands in the archipelago. The museum also hosts temporary exhibitions of photographic studies, dance and theatrical performances, workshops, and a cinema.
- Casa del Vino Tenerife – Wine production played an important role in the history of the Canary Islands and the Casa del Vino Museum is dedicated to preserving that history. Housed in a building that closely resembles a typical Canarian 'finca' or farmhouse in the town of El Sauzal on the northwest coast, the museum has informative displays and large collections of artifacts related to the local wine industry, how the vines were grown on volcanic soil, and the types of wine that were produced on the island.
- Museo de Naturaleza y Arqueologia – At first glance, Tenerife appears to be a dry barren rock devoid of natural life other than a few cacti, lizards, and a surplus of seagulls, but first glances can be deceiving. Visit the Museo de Naturaleza y Arqueologia in Santa Cruz de Tenerife and you'll discover the island has a rich biodiversity. At the museum, there are exhibitions on Los Guanches, the earliest inhabitants of the archipelago, which includes a collection of mummies, volcanoes and the part they played in the formation of the islands, and the varied marine life that inhabits the waters around Tenerife's coast.
Shopping In Tenerife
When you want to go shopping in Tenerife you have two options. The first is to stick to the tourist resorts in the south where prices are on occasion fifty percent higher than they ought to be and the goods frequently of a lower quality. The second is to head north to Santa Cruz de Tenerife where you'll find normal retail prices and stores that stock products you'll want to buy.
- Plaza de Espana – When you want to go shopping in Tenerife like a local, the first place you should head for is the Plaza de Espana in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. The square with its lagoon, fountains, and monument is the heart of the city and every street leading off it is lined with shops. The further inland away from the port area you go, the better the shops get. Once you're on Calle Castillo you'll find fashion stores like Zara, Mango, and Massimo Dutti as well as many others. There are specialist perfume shops, footwear and sports shops, phone boutiques, and just about every store you can think of. When you get to the end of the road, you’ll reach the beautiful fountained square, the Plaza Weyler, where you can sit for a rest before returning down the other side of the street.
- El Corte Ingles – If you haven't been shopping in El Corte Ingles then you haven't been shopping in Tenerife. El Corte Ingles is Tenerife's most famous department store and occupies a good portion of the Avenida Tres de Mayo. Browsing this store from top to bottom can take several hours as it's like two hundred shops in one. El Corte Ingles stock everything from high-end fashion to homeware and electrical goods. If you can't find what you're hoping to buy in this store then it probably doesn't exist.
- CC Nivaria Center – If you like indoor mall shopping then you'll love going shopping in the Centro Commercial Nivaria Center on Avenida Tres de Mayo in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. The CC Nivaria Center is one of the biggest shopping complexes on the island and a good place for late-night shopping as the stores stay open until ten in the evening. With three floors of shops, there's plenty to explore and you'll find all the big-name European fashion stores and smaller boutiques with unique items plus sport and footwear stores as well as a good selection of restaurants and cafeterias.
Dining In Tenerife
Dining out in Tenerife is a worldly experience to say the least. There are restaurants offering everything from traditional Canarian dishes to Spanish tapas to British fish and chips. The choice of cuisines can be so overwhelming that you just end up going for something that's familiar and that you've had a hundred times before. It's worth being adventurous though when eating out in Tenerife even if you're not a hundred percent sure of what ingredients the dish is made of. Don't worry, there'll be no nasty surprises so long as a bug doesn't drop on your plate when it's on its way to the table.
- Bodeguita Canaria – Trying typical Canarian food is best done when you're shopping or visiting museums in the island's capital. Bodeguita Canaria is a restaurant on Calle Imelda Seris that has been serving authentic Canarian dishes since they opened in 1999. In Bodeguita Canaria you'll be able to sample simple but extremely tasty dishes like Ropa Vieja which is a chickpea stew, papas con mojo which are small salty potatoes with a garlicky sauce, rabbit in multiple different ways, and even dried shark if it appetizes you.
- El Jardín de la Abuela – El Jardín de la Abuela in the Plaza Salytien in Playa de Las Américas, one of the larger tourist resorts, is the place to try Spanish tapas and dishes in the south of Tenerife. El Jardín de la Abuela, Granny's Garden, serves delights like fried cheese with honey, small kebabs called pinchitos of seafood or Spanish omelet and a variety of croquettes as well as paellas and a hundred other things associated with Spanish cuisine.
The Breeze Inn – Dining by the sea always adds something to your eating-out experience. Eat at The Breeze Inn in Arona, between the resorts of Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos, and you can almost dip your toes in the water while sitting at the table. Here you can appreciate the views of the beach and Atlantic Ocean while digging into a full English breakfast, burger and chips, club sandwiches, and many more international snack-type foods. You can also sit in The Breeze Inn and sip a classy cocktail while the sun sets on the horizon. Eating out in Tenerife doesn't get much better than that.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Tenerife?
The price for luggage storage in Tenerife is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Tenerife?
There are multiple locations all around Tenerife which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Las Vistas Beach (Playa de Las Vistas), Martiánez Beach (Playa Martiánez), Monumento Natural de Montaña Amarilla and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Tenerife?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Tenerife.
Are there storage lockers in Tenerife?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Tenerife. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Tenerife where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Tenerife?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Restaurantes el Portillo y la Bamby, Restaurante Teide, and Casa Teo. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Tenerife are Parador de las Cañadas del Teide, Paradores de Turismo de España, and La casa del Teide.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Tenerife?
Tenerife offers several scenic parks including Teide National Park (Parque Nacional del Teide) and Parque Eolico.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Tenerife?
You can find local tourist information at Centro de Visitantes del Portillo. Parque Nacional del Teide, Centro de Visitantes de Cañada Blanca. Parque Nacional del Teide, and Cueva del Viento.