+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage The Hague
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
The Hague hotspots
The Hague Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in The Hague?" Perhaps you just arrived in The Hague and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in The Hague!
Luggage storage nearby most The Hague hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in The Hague and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in The Hague start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in The Hague with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy The Hague without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around The Hague With Bounce
The Hague, or Den Haag as it is known locally, is a city on the western side of the Netherlands and the capital city of the South Holland province. Situated on a coastal plain in the North Sea, The Hague is the country’s seat of government. It is home to the International Court of Justice, which is why it is known as one of the most significant places for international law and arbitration.
The Hague ranks third in the biggest cities in the Netherlands, just behind Amsterdam and Rotterdam. Aside from being the administrative capital of the Netherlands, The Hague is also an important hub for commerce and tourism in the country. In fact, the most renowned seaside resort of the Netherlands, Scheveningen, can be found in the city.
Over the years, The Hague has attracted visitors from all over the world, whether for work or for leisure. If you’re in the city for business reasons, a local playing tourist in your own backyard, or a foreign visitor who wants to dive into the city’s culture, Bounce can help make your trip as hassle-free as possible.
Luggage Storage in The Hague
As a center for trade and tourism, The Hague is frequented by Dutch people as well as foreigners for work or travel reasons. Bounce recognizes the need for temporary storage services for these travelers and has teamed up with numerous businesses across the city. Bounce users can locate the nearest partner, deposit their luggage or bags, and proceed with their plans around the city.
The Hague City Guide
Top Things to Do
Although The Hague is perhaps best known as the home of the International Court of Justice, there is more to the city than meets the eye. Its wonderful cultural attractions, exciting dining and lifestyle scene, and accessibility make it one of the most exciting and beloved cities in the Netherlands.
A museum is an excellent way to get to know a certain place at a deeper level. In The Hague, you won’t have any trouble finding world-class museums that will pique your interest and give you an insight about the city and its history. Here are some of the top museums found in The Hague that are worth your time.
- Mauritshuis: This facility is one of, if not The Hague’s most popular attraction. The museum is prominent for its extensive collection of artworks from 17th and 18th century Masters such as Rembrandt, Jan Steen, Frans Hals, and Rubens. One of the masterpieces on display at the Mauritshuis is Vermeer’s “Girl with a Pearl Earring,” which is dubbed the “Mona Lisa of the North.” (Bag policy: Oversized bags, backpacks, or luggage are not allowed inside the museum, and there’s no cloakroom available. Instead, you can find the nearest Bounce location and deposit your things there.)
- Escher in The Palace: Maurits Cornelis Escher is the Netherlands’ most prominent graphic artist and this museum is a permanent exhibition that commemorates his life and work. Located in the former royal residence, Escher in the Palace houses some of Escher’s captivating and mind-boggling works, such as his popular work “Contrast (Order and Chaos).” (Bag policy: The museum does not allow large items inside and has limited options for backpacks, suitcases, and other travel luggage. For a hassle-free experience, leave your things with Bounce beforehand.)
- Kunstmuseum Den Haag: This museum is home to an extensive collection of modern art from renowned artists such as Degas, Picasso, Monet, Kandinsky, and Rietveld. Kunstmuseum also hosts the biggest collection of work by local artist Piet Mondrian, including his final work, Victory Boogie-Woogie. (Bag policy: Guests are prohibited from bringing big bags, backpacks or luggage inside the museum. Lockers are available at the museum, but the management is not liable for any loss. For a more secure option, drop off your things at a Bounce partner in the area.)
Shopping enthusiasts can eat their hearts out at The Hague with the wide array of retail options in the city. The Hague is loaded with shopping destinations – from swanky neighborhoods and upscale brands to quaint districts with vintage shops and specialty boutiques.
- Zeeheldenkwartier: A few steps from the city center, this multicultural district, whose name translates to “Sea Heroes Quarter”, is lined with charming boutiques, trendy designer stores and tiny shops that make for an authentic Dutch shopping experience. Pro tip: Zeeheldenkwartier also has some of the best wine stores in the city!
- Hofkwartier: For more luxurious shopping options, head over to Hofkwartier, also known as Court Quarter. This shopping district has it all – from upscale shops and department stores to unique vendors and secondhand sellers. Some areas here that are worth checking out are Noordeinde and Oude Molstraat.
- Denneweg: This shopping street extends from Lange Voorhout to Mauritskade and is one of the city’s oldest streets. From early morning up to late in the evening, the area is alive with local and international fashion stores as well as specialty shops. Because of its history as The Hague’s antique street, you can expect to find some quality vintage items and antique dealers in the area.
Dining delights await in The Hague. Whether you crave Dutch cuisine or another familiar flavor, you've got great choices. Work up an appetite and decide on your restaurant.
- Dutch dishes: While Dutch cuisine may not be as big as other European cuisines like Italian and French, there are some local staples such as the haring, poffertjes and oliebollen. Some of the best Dutch restaurants in the city are Paviljoen Malieveld, Le Café Hathor and Bodega de Posthoorn.
- Indonesian food: Indonesia was a Dutch colony until after World War II, when the country became independent. After the war, the government allowed Indo-Dutch citizens to enter the country, where they settled in different cities. This is why Indonesian culture, particularly their cuisine, is prominent in the Netherlands. The Hague is home to some of the best Indonesian restaurants and there’s no spot more famous than Garoeda, which serves some Indonesian specialties such as the famous rijsttafel. Other worthy restaurants to try are Didong, Toko Toet, Keraton Damai, Toko Sawa and Toko Frederik.
- Seafood: With its location near the North Sea, The Hague has a huge fishing trade and industry. This is why the city, particularly the fishing port district of Scheveningen, boasts an array of dining options found on the water’s edge that offer fresh seafood dishes. One of The Hague’s most well-known spots is the canteen-style Catch by Simonis, which offers a vast selection of seafood and is often regarded as the “best seafood restaurant in town”. Other topnotch options that you shouldn’t miss are Lemongrass, Vigo Seafoodbar, De Dagvisser, Westewind and Ocean’s Square.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in The Hague?
The price for luggage storage in The Hague is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Is it safe to store your bags in The Hague?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in The Hague.
Are there storage lockers in The Hague?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in The Hague. Bounce has multiple locations throughout The Hague where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.