How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Haneda Airport (HND) Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Jan 28, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Haneda Airport (HND)?" Perhaps you just arrived in Tokyo and need a place to store your bags near Haneda Airport (HND) before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at GranSta Tokyo (グランスタ東京), JOINUS (ジョイナス), or Tokyo Dome City (東京ドームシティ) and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Ueno Park (上野恩賜公園), Imperial Palace (皇居), or Kanda Myojin Shrine (神田明神) .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Haneda Airport (HND)!
Luggage storage nearby Haneda Airport (HND) with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Tokyo with multiple locations near Haneda Airport (HND).
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Haneda Airport (HND) area start at just ¥600 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Haneda Airport (HND) area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Shin-Kiba Station (新木場駅), or MIYASHITAPARK, and Trie Keio Chofu (トリエ京王調布). You can also go for a hike around Jingu Gaien Ginkgo Avenue (神宮外苑いちょう並木), Sumida River Walk (すみだリバーウォーク), and 江川せせらぎ遊歩道. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Wanza Ariake (ワンザ有明), CLUB CITTA', and Antenna America.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Haneda Airport (HND) area?
✅Multiple locations near Haneda Airport (HND)✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Haneda Airport (HND) with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Haneda Airport (HND) really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Haneda Airport (HND) and Tokyo without your things!
About Haneda Airport
Haneda Airport, or officially known as Tokyo International Airport, is one of two main airports serving the Greater Tokyo Area, the other one being Narita International Airport. For the most part of history, Haneda Airport was primarily used for domestic flights while Narita served most of the international flights in Japan. However, after expansions were made in 2010, Haneda was once again opened up to more flights and has since been used largely for premium business routes. Constant renovations throughout the years have also helped enhance the airport by adding in features such as attractions, shops and restaurants.
Located in Ota, about 15 kilometers south of Tokyo Station, Haneda Airport is the home base for two of Japan’s biggest airline carriers – All Nippon Airways (ANA) and Japan Airlines. Serving an average of 90 million passengers annually, the airport is ranked the country’s busiest airport and the third-busiest airport in Asia. Moreover, the city of Tokyo has the third-busiest airport system in the world, trailing after London and New York.
Haneda Airport is a major gateway to the eccentric and unique city of Tokyo. With its amazing culture and world-class attractions, it’s no surprise that the capital city of the Japan is a topnotch tourist destination. For a trouble-tree time in Tokyo, check out Bounce’s self-storage services.
Fun Fact: If you need help getting around the airport or have some questions, you may consult with RoboHon, a mini robot that can speak English, Mandarin and Japanese. RoboHon provides information and tips to passengers about Haneda Airport.
Things to Do in and Near Haneda Airport
Out of the two major airports in Tokyo, Haneda Airport is more convenient for those flying into the city who want to get to the city center as soon as possible. This is because the airport is located just 30 minutes away from Tokyo Station, making it the more accessible of the two. Travelers from all over the globe arrive at Haneda Airport, whether for a layover or to begin an epic journey in Japan. Whatever the case maybe, you’ll find plenty of fun things to do not too far from Haneda Airport.
- Check out the airport’s Planetarium Starry Café, an impressive dome-like café that features around 40 million “stars”. At night, the café transforms into a bar that serves star-inspired drinks.
- Visit the world-renowned Shibuya Crossing, which is the world’s busiest intersection, and witness how people from all walks of life come together in the area.
- Sing your heart out at a karaoke bar (known locally as karaoke-kan). While there are plenty of these scattered around the city, one of the most popular is Karaoke-Kan Shibuya, which was featured in the film Lost in Translation.
- Witness a one-of-a-kind and authentic sumo match at Ryogoku Kokugikan, which is an indoor sumo hall.
- Spend a relaxing day at Ueno Park, one of Tokyo’s largest and most popular parks. There are plenty of attractions within the park, including some of the city’s most prominent museums. After a day of museum-hopping, you can relax, have a picnic or people watch at the park.
- Check out Tokyo Skytree, the city’s tallest tower, which has a 360-degree observation deck where you can get a panoramic view of Tokyo.
- Watch the traditional Japanese dance performance of kabuki in Kabuki-za, the main kabuki theater in Tokyo.
Transit Options in Haneda Airport
- Keikyu Railway
- Tokyo Monorail
- Keihin Kyuko Bus
Luggage Storage Near Haneda Airport
Tokyo has long been one of the world’s most famous tourist destinations because of its unparalleled way of life and a unique culture that truly stands out. From its traditions and practices to its delectable cuisine, there’s no shortage of things to discover in Tokyo. Visitors of Tokyo will be pleased to know that Bounce has several locations across the city. With Bounce, you no longer need to drag around your heavy bag; you can simply drop off your things at the location nearest to you.
Luggage Storage Options Near Haneda Airport
- Tsukiji Market: When in Tokyo, you absolutely have to eat as much Japanese food as you can. The best place to get sushi is the world-famous Tsukiji fish market, which is lined with stalls serving all kinds of street food such as tuna, sashimi and more. Since you’d like to keep your hands free to hold more food, it’s best to drop your bag off with Bounce before going to the market.
- Tokyo National Museum: Located within Ueno Park, the museum is the oldest in Japan and has the most extensive collection of Japanese art in the world. Guests are prohibited from bringing large bags inside the museum. Instead, you can store your big luggage or backpack at a Bounce location nearby.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden: Not your ordinary Japanese garden, the 144-acre Shinjuku Gyoen also features English Landscape and French Formal gardens. The park is a good choice to get away from the notoriously fast-paced city life.
- Senso-ji Temple: Found in the Asakusa neighborhood, this classical temple is recognizable for its red lantern. The atmosphere in the temple is something to appreciate for both locals and tourists. The Nakamise shopping street is also a stone’s throw away from Senso-ji.
- Golden Gai: A stark contrast from the glitzy Shinjuku, Golden Gai is a series of narrow alleys that are filled with bars. The area is chaotic but charming and is a good way to experience the nightlife as locals do. Since it can get crowded here, it’s best to store your things with a Bounce partner before heading out for the night.
- Yoyogi Park: One of the biggest parks in Tokyo, the Yoyogi Park is a must-see for nature lovers, especially during autumn, which is the season of cherry blossoms. On weekends, the park becomes a venue for various street performances and activities. Discover more of the park without having to lug your big bag around by dropping off your stuff at a Bounce location.
- Akihabara: Known as the “Electric Town”, Akihabara is the best place to go if you’re looking for manga, anime and other gaming merchandise. You will also find the famous maid cafés in Akihabara. With so much to do, it would be best to stay luggage-free by leaving your items with Bounce.
- Imperial Palace: The palace is the home of the Emperor but the outer grounds are open to tourists. The Imperial Palace’s ancient charm is a great reprieve from the generally modernized architecture in Tokyo.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Haneda Airport (HND)
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Haneda Airport (HND)?
The price for luggage storage near Haneda Airport (HND) is just ¥600/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Haneda Airport (HND)?
There are multiple locations in the Haneda Airport (HND) area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Yokohama Station (横浜駅), Shinjuku Station (新宿駅), and Matsudo Station (松戸駅) and all over Tokyo.
Is it safe to store your bags near Haneda Airport (HND)?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Haneda Airport (HND).
Are there storage lockers near Haneda Airport (HND)?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Haneda Airport (HND) area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Haneda Airport (HND) and in the broader Tokyo area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Haneda Airport (HND)?
Popular metro stations like Asakusa Line Gotanda Station (A05) (都営浅草線 五反田駅), Asakusa Line Nakanobu Station (A03) (都営浅草線 中延駅), or 戸越駅 A2出口 can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Tokyo near Haneda Airport (HND), you may be close to some bus stations: 川崎駅東口バスターミナル, 川崎駅東口バスターミナル 海島 , or 第1ターミナルバスのりば. If traveling by train, Kawasaki Station (川崎駅), Shinagawa Station (品川駅), and JR Shinagawa Station (JR 品川駅) are nearest to Haneda Airport (HND).
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Haneda Airport (HND)?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Haneda Airport (HND) are Annex Tower (アネックスタワー), Ours Inn Hankyu (アワーズイン阪急), and Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba (グランドニッコー東京台場). When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Haneda Airport (HND) are Tmark City Hotel Tokyo Omori (Tマークシティホテル東京大森), plat hostel keikyu haneda home, and ビジネスホテル多満ち.
Where are the best restaurants near Haneda Airport (HND)?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Haneda Airport (HND) are Tokyo Big Sight (東京ビッグサイト (東京国際展示場)), Shinagawa Grand Central Tower (品川グランドセントラルタワー), and Tokyo Tonkotsu Base Made by Ippudo (TOKYO豚骨BASE MADE by 博多一風堂).
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Haneda Airport (HND)?
Check out the nearby Symbol Promenade Park (シンボルプロムナード公園), Odaiba Marine Park (お台場海浜公園), and Oi Futo Chuo Kaihin Park (大井ふ頭中央海浜公園).