How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Valencia
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Valencia Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Valencia Airport starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Valencia Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Valencia Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Valencia Airport (VLC) (Aeropuerto de Valencia), Estación de Sueca, and Estacion Cercanias Massalfassar and all over Valencia.
Is it safe to store your bags near Valencia Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Valencia Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Valencia Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Valencia Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Valencia Airport and in the broader Valencia area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Valencia Airport?
Popular metro stations like Metro la Cañada, Estación del Tranvia Tossal del Rei, or Metrovalencia Àngel Guimerà can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Valencia near Valencia Airport, you may be close to some bus stations: Estación de Autobuses de Valencia, Parada EMT, or Estación de Autobuses - Andén 40. If traveling by train, Metro Montcada-Alfara [L1] - Metrovalencia, Valencia North Railway Station (YJV) (Estación del Norte), and Valencia Joaquín Sorolla Railway Station- AVE (Estación de Valencia Joaquín Sorolla - AVE) are nearest to Valencia Airport.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Valencia Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Valencia Airport are Only YOU Hotel Valencia, Senator Parque Central Hotel, and ILUNION Valencia Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Valencia Airport are Hostal Abelardo, The River Hostel, and Purple Nest Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Valencia Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Valencia Airport are El Taller del Menjar, El torrador artesano, and Horchatería Santa Catalina.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Valencia Airport?
Check out the nearby Parque del Oeste, Parc de Capçalera / Parque Cabecera, and Antiguo Cauce del Rio Turia.
Store your luggage around Valencia Airport
Luggage storage nearby most Valencia Airport hotspotsPosted
Valencia Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Valencia Airport?” Perhaps you just arrived in Valencia and need a place to store your bags near Valencia Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at El Saler, C.C. Aqua, or Mercado de Campanar and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Valencia Airport area at Mirador del Garbí, Plaça Príncep d'Astúries, or Parc de les Moreres and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Valencia Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Valencia Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Valencia with multiple locations near Valencia Airport.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Valencia Airport area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Valencia Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Horchateria Subies, La Terraza del Fraile, and Plaça del Jardí. You can also go for a hike around Parc Natural de l'Albufera, Carril bici de la vía Xurra, and camí de Farinós. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Café Infanta, Beers & Travels, and Café de las Horas.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Valencia Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Valencia Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Valencia Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Valencia Airport really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Valencia Airport and Valencia without your things!
About Valencia Airport
The east coast of Spain has been popular with holidaymakers for decades. It's also a much-prized area by retirees from colder climates, especially the UK. With over 300 days of sunshine per year, this part of Spain is attractive both for holidays and long-term living. And along with the nearby airport of Alicante, Valencia is how people come to explore this region of Spain from all over Europe.
Officially opened as a landing field in 1933, Valencia built a new runway in 1946 and added two more shortly after. As air travel grew in popularity in the postwar years, Valencia saw demand steadily increase. After the fall of Francisco Franco's dictatorship, Spain became the popular tourist destination it is today, and Valencia saw a surge in passenger numbers.
Valencia flies direct to around 20 different European countries. It flies to multiple cities in the UK, France, Germany, and other northern countries. As a result, the airport receives more than eight million passengers each year. With excellent transit connections to the city, Valencia airport is a great base to begin exploring this popular part of Spain.
Things to do near Valencia Airport
Because it's so close to the city, Valencia airport is close to many worthwhile attractions. Whether you are here on a short layover or are looking to spend more time in the region, you can start finding things to do almost the moment you step out of the airport itself.
- Get some shopping done at Centre Comercial Bonaire. This out-of-town shopping mall carries all the brands you'd expect to find, and is located just to the south of Valencia airport. As well as stores, it has plenty of restaurants and cafés where you can refresh yourself while you shop.
- Spend some time on the links at Real Club de Golf Manises. Just outside the airport, this small course makes a great place to get some exercise without straying far from the terminal. Play nine or eighteen holes and enjoy the sunshine on this well-designed course.
- Take a walk on the wild side at Valencia Biopark. This state-of-the-art zoo uses innovative multi-species enclosures that mimic as closely as possible the natural habitats of the animals. See chimps, elephants, giraffes, and other impressive species. It's as close to the wild as you're likely to get this side of an African safari.
- Explore Valencia's cultural side at the City of Arts and Sciences. This stunning modern building is home to a planetarium, an IMAX Cinema, and a botanical garden. You could easily spend days just exploring the city within the city.
- Step back in time at La Lonja de la Seda. This UNESCO World Heritage site is regarded as a masterpiece of Gothic architecture. Dating back to the 15th century, it was once a major center for trade. Its name means the Silk Exchange, and it's fascinating to imagine the traders from across the world who once came here to buy and sell in medieval Valencia.
Transit options at Valencia Airport
- Metro lines 3 and 5 serve the airport and connect it to Valencia city center. The journey takes around 15 minutes to reach the city center and 20 minutes to reach the main railway station.
- A shuttle bus runs between Valencia airport and the center of town. The journey takes around 20 minutes and is a useful alternative when the Metro isn't running.
- MetroBus also offers a bus from the airport to Valencia. Serving the small towns around the airport, it takes 45 minutes to reach the city.
Luggage storage at Valencia Airport
However you choose to reach Valencia from the airport, it’s easy to make the quick journey into town. Within 20 minutes, you can be seeing the sights of this vibrant city. Once you reach Valencia, walking is usually the best way to enjoy what it has to offer.
You can make things easier on yourself by leaving heavy bags behind at a luggage storage locker at Valencia airport. Bounce makes sure you can drop off any size bags for as long as you need. Traveling light is always a good idea, so let Bounce worry about your luggage while you worry about making the most of your trip.
Activities and attractions near Valencia Airport
- Valencia Cathedral: Valencia Cathedral is a unique building. Dating back to the 13th century, its stunning open arches recall a Roman amphitheater as much as they do a church. Inside, the Cathedral is equally impressive, with its collection of Renaissance art. Don't miss the Chapel of the Holy Chalice, which contains an ancient cup claimed to have been used by Jesus at the Last Supper. Whether you're a believer or not, it's a fascinating artifact to see. Make sure you drop off any heavy bags at a luggage storage shop near Valencia airport before heading to the city's spiritual heart.
- Old Town: The Casco Historico, the Old Town of Valencia, is simply made to be explored on foot. Full of historical landmarks, the labyrinth of quaint streets also buzzes with bars, cafés, and restaurants. Enjoy the local delicacies and watch the world go by from a sidewalk table, and you'll be enjoying Valencia the same way the locals do. Before exploring the Old Town, make sure you leave unneeded possessions behind at a luggage storage service in Valencia to make things easier.
- Malvarrosa Beach: Take advantage of Valencia's great weather at Malvarrosa Beach. This huge stretch of sand lies right along the eastern edge of the city and is just a short distance from the Old Town. This blue flag beach is where the city comes to relax and swim in the warm waters of the Mediterranean. As well as sand and sun, you'll find plenty of stores and restaurants along the seafront promenade, so you can easily spend a day or more on this beautiful urban beach.