+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Valencia
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Your Valencia Guides
Luggage storage nearby most
Valencia Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 26, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Valencia?" Perhaps you just arrived in Valencia and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Mercado de Campanar, Centro comercial 'el Osito, or Val-arena multiespacio and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Mirador del Garbí, Plaça Príncep d'Astúries, or Marina Real Juan Carlos I and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Valencia!
Luggage storage nearby most Valencia hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Valencia and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Valencia start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Valencia now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Horchateria Subies, Plaça del Jardí, and Umbracle. You can also go for a hike around Parc Natural de l'Albufera, Carril bici de la vía Xurra, and camí de Farinós. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out La Terraza del Fraile, Cafeteria-Restaurante del Museo de las Ciencias Príncipe Felipe, and Café Infanta.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Valencia with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Valencia without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Valencia With Bounce
Valencia is a port city on the Mediterranean Sea in southeastern Spain. It is the third-largest city in Spain. Known as the City of Arts and Sciences, the city is an eclectic mix of modernistic buildings and old-world architecture. After spending time indoors, slip on your swimsuit and head to one of the fantastic sandy beaches and soak up the Mediterranean sun or head out in the water for a refreshing dip in the clear sea. If you've had enough of the beaches, head to one of several urban parks filled with lush vegetation and well-maintained walking trails and hikes.
Tour the vibrant old city center and then get your tickets early for the planetarium and aquarium. One of the most famous Spanish dishes of all time, paella, is believed to have been created right here in Valencia. Many restaurants offer this famous dish on their menus, each with a little different version but equally as flavorful. Millions of tourists flock to Valencia each year causing the streets, beaches, parks, and attractions to become crowded. With the large crowds, you don't want to drag your bags with you. Drop them at a Bounce luggage storage location for safekeeping and hit some of the top attractions in Valencia.
Luggage Storage in Valencia
Bounce has an innovative solution to your storage needs when you are out and about in Valencia. We've got locations in Valencia's many neighborhoods, by the Valencia train station and the airport, where you can stow your luggage or bulky shopping bags short term. This leaves you free and easy to head out to explore your surroundings. Locals can book luggage storage with Bounce as a useful tool while shopping or spending the day out and about the city.
Valencia City Guide
Top Things to Do
As the City of Arts and Sciences, Valencia has a plethora of activities and sites to experience. Lounge on sandy beaches, visit state-of-the-art aquariums, tour cathedrals, and peruse museums. There is also shopping with the locals, eating paella, fresh seafood, and mouth-watering desserts, and don't forget to spice up your life with the city's fantastic nightlife. Bounce has come up with a starting point of must-see places for you to try when you get to Valencia. Plus, if you're wondering how you'll manage to fit all of this in, you can check out our handy guide to getting around Valencia to find out how to make the most of the city's public transport system.
No matter where you turn in Valencia, there will be something for you to see or experience. Whether you have come for the sunny, sandy beaches, old-world charm and architecture, artsy culture, or scientific breakthroughs, there is something for everyone in and around this vibrant city. Don't forget to check out our guide to the best museums in Valencia if you want to plan your trip in more detail, and find nearby luggage storage options in case you need to check your bags into a safe location before you enter the museum.
- Oceanogràfic València: This innovative aquarium has been classified as an oceanarium, with ten different zones mimicking the various zones and environments found in the ocean to give the 45,000 animals a more realistic environment. Watch beluga whales swim by or sea lions playing. Feed the dolphins and laugh at the antics of the penguins. Whether you're looking for fun things to do with the kids in Valencia or an interesting way to spend a few hours over a romantic weekend, make sure to get your tickets early to avoid long lines.
- Valencia Cathedral: Also known as the Metropolitan Cathedral – Basilica of the Assumption of Our Lady of Valencia, this cathedral was built during the 13th century and added on to during the 14th century. Wander inside and be wowed by the renaissance paintings that date back to the 15th century. Tour the Chapel of the Holy Chalice, which is home to one of the chalices believed to have been used by Jesus during the Last Supper.
- Casco Histórico: While not one specific building, the Casco Histórico is the historic old city center filled with cafes, shops, restaurants, old buildings converted to office buildings, and an urban park. It's the ideal excursion if you're looking for free things to do in Valencia, or, you could choose a cafe and enjoy a cool, refreshing drink before heading to the south end of the city center where the Neo-Mudéjar Plaza de Toros is located. This iconic bullring is a site you do not want to miss.
Shopping in Valencia is a dream come true for many fashionistas. Browse through the latest fashions from the trendiest designers, search for high-end accessories and jewelry, and check out what local artisans are offering in their shops. Bring along an extra suitcase to haul your treasures back home - you can always use a luggage storage spot to keep your bag secure before you head to the airport! Head to the shopping malls, but don’t forget about the street markets and artisan shops found throughout Valencia.
- Mercado Central: Some of the best bargains in Valencia can be found in the Central Market. The market has been in existence since the early 20th century and has evolved into not just a shopping experience, but a cultural icon. Wander through and peruse over 400 vendors and their wares. You can find fresh foods, clothing, accessories, and kitchenware plus much more.
- Centro Comercial El Saler: This shopping center is located in a high-traffic area, right next to the Oceanogràfic, and sees a lot of tourists and locals mingling over fantastic sales and classic Spanish bric-a-brac. Take in a movie at the cinema once you are done shopping or take a lunch break and enjoy fresh dishes at one of the restaurants.
- Nuevo Centro: Spend a morning searching for the best gifts and souvenirs at the Nuevo Centro, where you can window shop through three floors of shops. Find the latest fashions, coolest accessories, and even kitschy souvenirs to hand out to friends back home. Stop by the food court for a quick bite to eat or a cool drink before hitting the shops again.
Spanish cuisine will vary greatly depending on the region. In southwestern Spain, the cuisine is all about fresh, local products used to create flavorful dishes that will make your mouth water. Whether you're exploring Valencia's street food, brunch locations, or dinner spots, you don't have to be a seafood lover to enjoy eating in Valencia, check out some of the best places to grab a fantastic meal. And don't forget that if you're looking for your last meal in Valencia before you catch a flight, our left luggage facilities are available to look after your bags while you make the most of your last hours in the city.
- Local Cuisine: In Valencia, fresh ingredients make everything taste better. Freshness and high-quality ingredients create scrumptious dishes. Clann Bar Tapas is a local restaurant with a limited menu jam-packed with loads of flavor and just a touch of spice, creating an explosion on your taste buds. Give the grilled calamari a try when you eat here.
- Seafood: Being a port city, fresh seafood is abundant, and many restaurants have capitalized on this cash crop. Agua Loca buys their seafood at one of the local markets daily and provides some of the freshest seafood dishes. Order the seafood spaghetti or the cod stuffed ravioli and be amazed at the beautiful presentation.
- Steakhouse: Find a bit of home while dining in Valencia. Authentic steakhouses have been popping up around the globe, and Valencia has several including El Porteño Asador Argentino. The menu revolves around thick-cut, juicy steaks, but also gives diners a bit of Valencia freshness with the side dishes offered.
If you plan to travel throughout Europe take a look at guides for Madrid, Seville, and Malaga. We offer fantastic luggage storage coverage throughout Europe that you can take advantage of during your travels.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Valencia?
The price for luggage storage in Valencia is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Valencia?
There are multiple locations all around Valencia which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Mirador del Garbí, Plaça Príncep d'Astúries, Marina Real Juan Carlos I and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Valencia?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Valencia.
Are there storage lockers in Valencia?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Valencia. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Valencia where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Valencia?
The most popular restaurants to visit are El Taller del Menjar, L'Hemisfèric, and Horchatería Santa Catalina. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Valencia are Hotel las Arenas Balneario Resort, Hotel Primus Valencia, and Only YOU Hotel Valencia.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Valencia?
Valencia offers several scenic parks including Parc de les Moreres, Parque del Oeste, and Parc de Capçalera / Parque Cabecera.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Valencia?
You can find local tourist information at Tourist Info Valencia, Turismo Valencia, and Albufera Valencia.