How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Valencia Bus Station Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Valencia Bus Station?" Perhaps you just arrived in Valencia and need a place to store your bags near Valencia Bus Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at C.C. Aqua, Mercado de Campanar, or Centro comercial 'el Osito and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Mirador del Garbí, Plaça Príncep d'Astúries, or Marina Real Juan Carlos I .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Valencia Bus Station!
Luggage storage nearby Valencia Bus Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Valencia with multiple locations near Valencia Bus Station.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Valencia Bus Station area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Valencia Bus Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Horchateria Subies, Plaça del Jardí, and Umbracle. You can also go for a hike around Parc Natural de l'Albufera, Carril bici de la vía Xurra, and camí de Farinós. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out La Terraza del Fraile, Cafeteria-Restaurante del Museo de las Ciencias Príncipe Felipe, and Café Infanta.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Valencia Bus Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Valencia Bus Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Valencia Bus Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Valencia Bus Station really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Valencia Bus Station and Valencia without your things!
About Valencia Bus Station
Built during the concrete-obsessed 1970s, Valencia bus station isn't known for its architectural beauty. For most travelers, the station is a means to an end, if not a necessary evil. But for those who reach the city by bus, the station's central location makes it easy to start exploring. And while the city's transit infrastructure can sometimes leave something to be desired, Valencia bus station makes it easy to connect to other transit options in the area.
The bus station is located on the Corte Ingles close to the heart of the city. As a result, from the moment you step outside the station, you'll be immersed in Valencia's vibrant heart. As well as a fleet of city buses, Valencia station serves long-distance buses by FlixBus, Eurolines, and other companies. For budget-conscious travelers, these long-distance buses are an affordable way to travel between cities throughout Spain, Portugal, France, and even further afield.
Things to do near Valencia Bus Station
Valencia bus station gets top marks for its location. The minute you arrive at the station, you'll be able to explore much of what makes this city so special.
- Do some shopping at El Corte Ingles. Located right next to the bus station, this legendary department store carries all the top brands along with some more uniquely Spanish designers. It’s a great place to spend some time between bus connections.
- Explore the earliest history of Valencia at the Prehistoric Museum. This ancient city has been inhabited since the Stone Age and the time of the Neanderthals. Explore this long history of human settlement in this fascinating museum.
- Delve into Spanish culture at the Valencia Institute of Modern Art. The first center in Spain devoted to modern art, this facility exhibits the most cutting-edge artists from Spain and around the world.
- Head under the ocean waves at Oceanografic. Located in the state-of-the-art City of Arts and Sciences, this huge aquarium holds sharks, penguins, dolphins, and beluga whales. It's a perfect place to explore the natural world.
- Get above it all in the belltower of Valencia Cathedral. Dating back to 1381, you can climb the 207 steps for a well-earned view over the city.
Transit options at Valencia Bus Station
- Valencia station is a hub for long-distance buses. Buses come here from Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga, and other cities throughout Spain and the Iberian Peninsula.
- Turia Metro station is a short walk from Valencia bus station. Lines 1 and 2 stop at the station, and you can take the Metro to Valencia Airport. You can also take the Metro to Valencia’s main train station for more transit options.
- City buses 1, 8, 79, and 95 all stop at Valencia bus station.
Luggage storage at Valencia Bus Station
Valencia station may not be much of an attraction in its own right, but the central location makes further exploration of the city easy. Just a few steps from the station itself, you'll be in a prime location to start seeing more of the city. Get off to a good start by dropping off any unneeded bags at a Bounce luggage storage shop close to Valencia bus station. No matter how many bags you have or how long you need them looked after for, Bounce can help you find the perfect place. Your belongings will be looked after safely until you're ready to pick them up again.
Activities and attractions near Valencia Bus Station
- Barrio del Carmen: Explore one of Valencia's most vibrant neighborhoods in Barrio del Carmen. To the northeast of Valencia's charming old town, this is the youngest part of the city and also its trendiest. Of course, in a city as old as Valencia, young is a relative term. The district was laid out during the medieval period, and many of its ancient buildings have been converted into cool bars, restaurants, and clubs. Take a walk along Calle de Caballeros late at night and rub shoulders with Valencia's young and beautiful, or visit in the daytime to admire Valencia's medieval town wall. Whenever you go, make getting around easier by leaving any heavy bags at a luggage storage service near Valencia bus station.
- Valencia Central Market: Visit Valencia Central Market to really immerse yourself in the culture of the city. Located in a stunning Art Nouveau building dating back to the early part of the 20th century, this market is the biggest in the city. It's the perfect place to get acquainted with Valencia's cuisine, and you can learn more about local produce from the traders who sell it. It's also a fantastic place to pick up gifts for those back home, and you'll find lots of places where you can grab a bite to eat while you explore. Make sure to drop off your unneeded bags before you head to the market.
- El Saler Beach: Explore Valencia's natural surroundings at El Saler Beach. Away from the more crowded Malvarrosa, this broad sand beach is located south of the port but feels a long way away from the city. Relax in the sun, take a dip in the warm sea, and enjoy all of the Mediterranean has to offer. Make your beach day easier by dropping off any heavy bags at a Bounce luggage storage locker in Valencia before you visit.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Valencia Bus Station
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Valencia Bus Station?
The price for luggage storage near Valencia Bus Station is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Valencia Bus Station?
There are multiple locations in the Valencia Bus Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Valencia Airport (VLC) (Aeropuerto de Valencia), Estación de Sueca, and Estacion Cercanias Massalfassar and all over Valencia.
Is it safe to store your bags near Valencia Bus Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Valencia Bus Station.
Are there storage lockers near Valencia Bus Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Valencia Bus Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Valencia Bus Station and in the broader Valencia area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Valencia Bus Station?
Popular metro stations like Metro la Cañada, Metrovalencia Marítim - Serrería, or Estación del Tranvia Tossal del Rei can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Valencia near Valencia Bus Station, you may be close to some bus stations: Estación de Autobuses de Valencia, Parada EMT, or Estación de Autobuses - Andén 40. If traveling by train, Metro Montcada-Alfara [L1] - Metrovalencia, Estació Rodalia Catarroja, and Valencia North Railway Station (YJV) (Estación del Norte) are nearest to Valencia Bus Station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Valencia Bus Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Valencia Bus Station are Hotel las Arenas Balneario Resort, Hotel Primus Valencia, and Only YOU Hotel Valencia. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Valencia Bus Station are Hostal Abelardo, The River Hostel, and Dormavalencia Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Valencia Bus Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Valencia Bus Station are El Taller del Menjar, L'Hemisfèric, and Horchatería Santa Catalina.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Valencia Bus Station?
Check out the nearby Parc de les Moreres, Parque del Oeste, and Parc de Capçalera / Parque Cabecera.