Select the most convenient location for your needs
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
Head to the store and show your reservation
Go about your day without lugging around your things
✅Multiple locations near Zurich HB Main Station
✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings
✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety
✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in
✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
Known as Zurich Hauptbahnhof in German, Zurich Main Station is a significant Swiss transportation hub in one of the country’s biggest cities. Inside this three-level station, you’ll find a total of 13 platforms, 3 on the ground level and 10 underground. It’s estimated well over 450,000 people pass through Zurich Hauptbahnhof on most business days, which easily makes it Switzerland’s busiest rail station.
Believe it or not, there’s even a popular mall (aka ShopVille) within the Zurich Main Station. Even more impressive, there’s a lake that runs through this station. Don’t believe us? Look up the Sihl River!
Please don’t feel you need to use Zurich Hauptbahnhof’s bag storage when you’re in the city. Bounce is proud to offer an extensive catalog of bag storage in Zurich Main Station for international tourists. Anyone can easily download Bounce’s mobile app and check out all the details on our bag storage in Zurich Main Station.
Due to its reputation as a business center, many tourists bypass Zurich on their Swiss excursion. True, Zurich is a powerful center for global finance, but that doesn’t mean there’s nothing to see here. Take a look at these impressive sites within walking distance of Zurich Main Station.
• A few minute's walk north of the Zurich Main Station, the Swiss National Museum is certainly the closest attraction in the area. As suggested in its name, this museum’s goal is to present the history of Switzerland from the dawn of recorded history to present times. Visitors will find a wide array of artifacts and artistry that explore the fascinating evolution of Swiss identity. Even if you don’t go into the Swiss National Museum, it’s worth your time to see the 19th-century building’s fortress-style exterior.
Since the Swiss National Museum is so close to Zurich Main Station, we recommend looking into Bounce’s many luggage storage options. You’ll find a plethora of partner vendors in the area who are more than willing to watch over your luggage. Without all those bags in your hands, you’ll have a far easier time appreciating all the information presented in this ultra-modern museum.
• A short walk across the Limmat River you’ll find yourself in the heart of Zurich’s Old Town district. Dating back to the Middle Ages, this historic district has the cobblestone streets and Old World architecture you’d expect in any well-preserved European city. Take your time exploring the numerous boutique shops, glorious churches, and restaurants throughout this tourist-friendly area. For those who are looking for hot nightlife, come back to Old Town after the sun sets for the best clubbing in the city.
Wherever you visit Zurich’s Old Town, you’re going to be doing a lot of walking. Don’t burden yourself with too many bags on your tour of this delightful district. Bounce now offers luggage storage in Zurich Main Station to help tourists enjoy all this city has to offer without worrying about their bags.
• Garden lovers should add a stop to Zurich’s Old Botanical Garden on their travel itinerary. Only a 10-minute walk south of Zurich Hauptbahnhof, the Old Botanical Garden has been protected since at least the 1830s and features many shady trees and fabulous flowers ideal for a lazy summer’s stroll. There’s also a fun herb garden on the Old Botanical Garden’s property that teaches visitors about medieval medicine.
Anyone who wants to chill for a few hours at the Old Botanical Garden should first drop their bags at a Bounce-approved storage location. For just $5.90 per bag per day, all of our approved storage partners will take good care of your bags for however long you need. Have more questions about luggage storage in Zurich Main Station? Please take a look at Bounce’s FAQ page.
• If you’re on a diet, then you might want to skip this next attraction. Folks who don’t mind indulging their sweet tooth, however, must plan a stop at the original Confiserie Sprüngli. Dating back to the 1830s, this fancy pastry shop is internationally renowned for its unique “Luxemburgeli” macaroons. Sure, you could always buy pastries from Confiserie Sprüngli online, but there’s something special about tasting fresh-baked goods from the café where it all began. Confiserie Sprüngli is right by the famous Paradeplatz banking center, which his only a mile walk south of Zurich Hauptbahnhof.
Thinking of picking up a packet of pastries at Confiserie Sprüngli? Don’t forget that Bounce’s luggage storage locations will also accept shopping bags. So, don’t let those parcels weigh you down; Bounce will take good care of all your purchases.
• Less than one-mile long, Bahnhofstrasse is undeniably Zurich’s “chic street.” Shop-a-holics will delight in the many boutiques and name-brand stores that dot this pedestrian-friendly road. In-between shopping and dining sessions, be sure to take a few moments to relax in the opulent Paradeplatz, which is home to some of the biggest names in Swiss finance.
Want to drop off a few bags while shopping on Bahnhofstrasse? Bounce has got you covered. Simply download the Bounce mobile app and look up luggage storage in Zurich Main Station. Once you find the location that works for you, feel free to leave your luggage with one of our partner vendors and return for your bags whenever you’re ready.
• The Kunsthaus Zürich in the city’s Old Town is one of Europe’s most prestigious art galleries. About a 15-minute walk south of Zurich Main Station, this massive museum boasts a collection of about 100,000 works ranging from the Middle Ages to Modernism and beyond. Just a few legendary artists whose works are on display include Edvard Munch, Albrecht Dürer, J. M. William Turner, and Picasso. Any art buffs visiting the city should put the Kunsthaus at the top of their Zurich bucket list.
As with other big art museums, it’s a good idea to drop off your bags before visiting the Kunsthaus Zürich. Thankfully, it has never been easier to find luggage storage in Zurich Main Station thanks to Bounce’s hi-tech mobile app. Be sure to download Bounce’s helpful app before your visit to Zurich.
• Connection with France’s TGV line to Paris and Lyon.
• Access to high-speed Railjet Express and Nightjet to major cities including Prague, Budapest, and Vienna.
• Domestic trains including InterCity, InterRegio, and RegioExpress
• A central hub for Zurich S-Bahn local commuter trains.
• Direct train from Zurich Airport
• Access to the Verkehrsbetriebe Zurich public transport including buses and trams.
To help you on your trip to this banking mecca, please take a look at Bounce’s luggage storage in Zurich Main Station. Whatever your reason for visiting Zurich, you’ll probably use Zurich Main Station at some point, which makes it a convenient place to leave your bags. No matter where you’re going, Bounce is always here to help you have a hassle-free travel experience.
If you have any further questions about luggage storage in Zurich Main Station, we strongly encourage you to look through our website and FAQ page. You could also look up bag storage in Zurich Main Station on our hi-tech mobile app.
Rated 4.83/5 (7434 ratings)
In Zurich the front desk staff was very helpful and friendly.
So easy and convenient,Its awsome in Zurich. Exactly what we needed
Easy drop off very good service great location linke no other in Zurich
The price for luggage storage near Zurich HB Main Station is just €5/bag for the entire day.
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Zurich HB Main Station.
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Zurich HB Main Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Zurich HB Main Station and in the broader Zurich area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping gurantee.