How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Zurich
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Zurich HB Main Station?
The price for luggage storage near Zurich HB Main Station starts from just CHF 6.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Zurich HB Main Station?
There are multiple locations in the Zurich HB Main Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Zurich Airport (ZRH) (Flughafen Zürich), Bahnhof Meilen, and Bahnhof Winterthur and all over Zurich.
Is it safe to store your bags near Zurich HB Main Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Zurich HB Main Station.
Are there storage lockers near Zurich HB Main Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Zurich HB Main Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Zurich HB Main Station and in the broader Zurich area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Zurich HB Main Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Zurich HB Main Station are Windegg Panorama Hotel, Hilton Zurich Airport, and Baur au Lac. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Zurich HB Main Station are Green Marmot Capsule Hotel Zurich, Youth Hostel (Jugendherberge Zürich), and Personalfürsorgestiftung der SV-Group.
Where are the best restaurants near Zurich HB Main Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Zurich HB Main Station are Restaurant Portofino, VISAGE GASTROBAR GmbH, and Store Sihlcity.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Zurich HB Main Station?
Check out the nearby Zürichhorn, Seepromenade, and Seefeldquai.
Store your luggage around Zurich HB Main Station
Luggage storage nearby most Zurich HB Main Station hotspotsPosted
Zurich HB Main Station Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Zurich HB Main Station?” Perhaps you just arrived in Zurich and need a place to store your bags near Zurich HB Main Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Einkaufszentrum Zugerland, Markthof Nussbaumen, or Volg Lufingen and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Zurich HB Main Station area at Rhine Falls (Rheinfall), Klosterinsel, or Dorfplatz and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Zurich HB Main Station!
Luggage storage nearby Zurich HB Main Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Zurich with multiple locations near Zurich HB Main Station.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Zurich HB Main Station area start at just CHF 6.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Zurich HB Main Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Paulangelo, Starbucks Coffee, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Küsnachter Tobel, Glattuferweg, and Planetenweg. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Brasserie Federal, Time, and Restaurant Zeughauskeller.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Zurich HB Main Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Zurich HB Main Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Zurich HB Main Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Zurich HB Main Station really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Zurich HB Main Station and Zurich without your things!
About Zurich HB Main Station
Known as Zurich Hauptbahnhof in German, Zurich Main Station is a significant Swiss transportation hub in one of the country’s biggest cities. Inside this three-level station, you’ll find a total of 13 platforms, 3 on the ground level and 10 underground. It’s estimated well over 450,000 people pass through Zurich Hauptbahnhof on most business days, which easily makes it Switzerland’s busiest rail station.
Believe it or not, there’s even a popular mall (aka ShopVille) within the Zurich Main Station. Even more impressive, there’s a lake that runs through this station. Don’t believe us? Look up the Sihl River!
Please don’t feel you need to use Zurich Hauptbahnhof’s bag storage when you’re in the city. Bounce is proud to offer an extensive catalog of bag storage in Zurich Main Station for international tourists. Anyone can easily download Bounce’s mobile app and check out all the details on our bag storage in Zurich Main Station.
Things to Do Near Zurich Main Station
Due to its reputation as a business center, many tourists bypass Zurich on their Swiss excursion. True, Zurich is a powerful center for global finance, but that doesn’t mean there’s nothing to see here. Take a look at these impressive sites within walking distance of Zurich Main Station.
• A few minute's walk north of the Zurich Main Station, the Swiss National Museum is certainly the closest attraction in the area. As suggested in its name, this museum’s goal is to present the history of Switzerland from the dawn of recorded history to present times. Visitors will find a wide array of artifacts and artistry that explore the fascinating evolution of Swiss identity. Even if you don’t go into the Swiss National Museum, it’s worth your time to see the 19th-century building’s fortress-style exterior.
Since the Swiss National Museum is so close to Zurich Main Station, we recommend looking into Bounce’s many luggage storage options. You’ll find a plethora of partner vendors in the area who are more than willing to watch over your luggage. Without all those bags in your hands, you’ll have a far easier time appreciating all the information presented in this ultra-modern museum.
• A short walk across the Limmat River you’ll find yourself in the heart of Zurich’s Old Town district. Dating back to the Middle Ages, this historic district has the cobblestone streets and Old World architecture you’d expect in any well-preserved European city. Take your time exploring the numerous boutique shops, glorious churches, and restaurants throughout this tourist-friendly area. For those who are looking for hot nightlife, come back to Old Town after the sun sets for the best clubbing in the city.
Wherever you visit Zurich’s Old Town, you’re going to be doing a lot of walking. Don’t burden yourself with too many bags on your tour of this delightful district. Bounce now offers luggage storage in Zurich Main Station to help tourists enjoy all this city has to offer without worrying about their bags.
• Garden lovers should add a stop to Zurich’s Old Botanical Garden on their travel itinerary. Only a 10-minute walk south of Zurich Hauptbahnhof, the Old Botanical Garden has been protected since at least the 1830s and features many shady trees and fabulous flowers ideal for a lazy summer’s stroll. There’s also a fun herb garden on the Old Botanical Garden’s property that teaches visitors about medieval medicine.
Anyone who wants to chill for a few hours at the Old Botanical Garden should first drop their bags at a Bounce-approved storage location. For just $5.90 per bag per day, all of our approved storage partners will take good care of your bags for however long you need. Have more questions about luggage storage in Zurich Main Station? Please take a look at Bounce’s FAQ page.
• If you’re on a diet, then you might want to skip this next attraction. Folks who don’t mind indulging their sweet tooth, however, must plan a stop at the original Confiserie Sprüngli. Dating back to the 1830s, this fancy pastry shop is internationally renowned for its unique “Luxemburgeli” macaroons. Sure, you could always buy pastries from Confiserie Sprüngli online, but there’s something special about tasting fresh-baked goods from the café where it all began. Confiserie Sprüngli is right by the famous Paradeplatz banking center, which his only a mile walk south of Zurich Hauptbahnhof.
Thinking of picking up a packet of pastries at Confiserie Sprüngli? Don’t forget that Bounce’s luggage storage locations will also accept shopping bags. So, don’t let those parcels weigh you down; Bounce will take good care of all your purchases.
• Less than one-mile long, Bahnhofstrasse is undeniably Zurich’s “chic street.” Shop-a-holics will delight in the many boutiques and name-brand stores that dot this pedestrian-friendly road. In-between shopping and dining sessions, be sure to take a few moments to relax in the opulent Paradeplatz, which is home to some of the biggest names in Swiss finance.
Want to drop off a few bags while shopping on Bahnhofstrasse? Bounce has got you covered. Simply download the Bounce mobile app and look up luggage storage in Zurich Main Station. Once you find the location that works for you, feel free to leave your luggage with one of our partner vendors and return for your bags whenever you’re ready.
• The Kunsthaus Zürich in the city’s Old Town is one of Europe’s most prestigious art galleries. About a 15-minute walk south of Zurich Main Station, this massive museum boasts a collection of about 100,000 works ranging from the Middle Ages to Modernism and beyond. Just a few legendary artists whose works are on display include Edvard Munch, Albrecht Dürer, J. M. William Turner, and Picasso. Any art buffs visiting the city should put the Kunsthaus at the top of their Zurich bucket list.
As with other big art museums, it’s a good idea to drop off your bags before visiting the Kunsthaus Zürich. Thankfully, it has never been easier to find luggage storage in Zurich Main Station thanks to Bounce’s hi-tech mobile app. Be sure to download Bounce’s helpful app before your visit to Zurich.
Transit Options At Zurich Main Station
• Connection with France’s TGV line to Paris and Lyon.
• Access to high-speed Railjet Express and Nightjet to major cities including Prague, Budapest, and Vienna.
• Domestic trains including InterCity, InterRegio, and RegioExpress
• A central hub for Zurich S-Bahn local commuter trains.
• Direct train from Zurich Airport
• Access to the Verkehrsbetriebe Zurich public transport including buses and trams.
Luggage Storage Near Zurich Main Station
To help you on your trip to this banking mecca, please take a look at Bounce’s luggage storage in Zurich Main Station. Whatever your reason for visiting Zurich, you’ll probably use Zurich Main Station at some point, which makes it a convenient place to leave your bags. No matter where you’re going, Bounce is always here to help you have a hassle-free travel experience.
If you have any further questions about luggage storage in Zurich Main Station, we strongly encourage you to look through our website and FAQ page. You could also look up bag storage in Zurich Main Station on our hi-tech mobile app.