How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Zurich
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Zurich Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Zurich Airport starts from just CHF 6.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Zurich Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Zurich Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Zurich Airport (ZRH) (Flughafen Zürich), Bahnhof Winterthur, and Bahnhof Meilen and all over Zurich.
Is it safe to store your bags near Zurich Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Zurich Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Zurich Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Zurich Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Zurich Airport and in the broader Zurich area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Zurich Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Zurich Airport are Hilton Zurich Airport, ibis Styles Zurich City Center, and 25hours Hotel Langstrasse. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Zurich Airport are Personalfürsorgestiftung der SV-Group, INSIDE FIVE City Apartments, and Hotel St. Josef.
Where are the best restaurants near Zurich Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Zurich Airport are Burger King, VISAGE GASTROBAR GmbH, and Café Oscar.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Zurich Airport?
Check out the nearby Platzspitz, Irchelpark, and Oerlikerpark.
Store your luggage around Zurich Airport
Luggage storage nearby most Zurich Airport hotspotsPosted
Zurich Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Zurich Airport?” Perhaps you just arrived in Zurich and need a place to store your bags near Zurich Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Einkaufszentrum Zugerland, Markthof Nussbaumen, or Volki-Land and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Zurich Airport area at Rhine Falls (Rheinfall), Klosterinsel, or Dorfplatz and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Zurich Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Zurich Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Zurich with multiple locations near Zurich Airport.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Zurich Airport area start at just CHF 6.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Zurich Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Paulangelo, Store Sihlcity, and Starbucks Coffee. You can also go for a hike around Küsnachter Tobel, Glattuferweg, and Planetenweg. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Brasserie Federal, Time, and Frau Gerolds Garten.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Zurich Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Zurich Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Zurich Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Zurich Airport really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Zurich Airport and Zurich without your things!
About Zurich Airport
Being the principal hub of the Swiss International Airlines, Zurich Airport is the biggest airport in Switzerland and sees millions of passengers pass through each year. It has essentially become its own little community within the parameters of the airport offering services such as stores, restaurants, fitness centers, spas, and salons. Passengers on a short layover do not have to worry about being bored or not finding something interesting to occupy their time. Simply squeeze in a quick workout and then grab a shower before dashing off to meet your plane or get an entirely new look at the salon and wow your loved ones when you get back home.
Those experiencing a longer layover will probably want to venture out into Zurich and experience the Swiss culture first-hand. Visit museums, art galleries, top restaurants, and fantastic shopping malls. Wander through parks for some fresh air and mingle with the locals at a nearby coffeehouse. Spend a few hours or days experiencing Zurich.
Fun Fact: Construction on the Zurich Airport began in 1946 with the first flight taking off in 1948. The official grand opening ceremony was in 1953 and lasted three days ending with a large air show.
Things to do at Zurich Airport
The Zurich Airport is not overly large, but it is jam-packed with fantastic amenities and modernized features. You can spend an entire day exploring everything the Zurich Airport has to offer. No matter how long you are left waiting for your flight, you will be able to find something to occupy your time.
Bounce has come up with a list of things to do at the Zurich Airport to get you started on your adventure when you land.
- There are over 60 shops and boutiques located at Zurich Airport. It is like its own little mini-mall where you can find everything you need, including Swiss chocolate and watches.
- Dine in style at over 40 different eateries inside the Zurich Airport ranging from grab-n-go to full service sit down restaurants such as the Chalet Suisse.
- Squeeze in a quick workout at the Zurich Airport Fitness and Wellness Center. You can purchase a day pass to access the facilities and get your blood pumping or relax in the sauna.
- Take a refreshing shower at one of the four pay-to-use shower facilities throughout the airport. Showers include toiletries, towels, and hair dryers. After a workout, a shower is necessary, so you do not offend your fellow travelers.
- Relax in one of the updated and modernized airport lounges where you can charge your electronics, grab a drink or snack and simply rest for a bit.
- Drop by one of two salons in the airport center. Shanty Beauty Design is a full-service nail salon where you can get your nails completely redone or filled. The Airport Jet Coiffeur is a cut and style salon for a freshly styled look before jetting off to your next destination.
Transit Options Near Zurich Airport
- Streetcar (Line 10)
- Shuttle Bus
Luggage Storage Near Zurich Airport
While the Zurich Airport may not be overly large, the city of Zurich itself is a bustling metropolis brimming with tourists and locals. While here, you will want to experience the Zurich culture, and you cannot do that with your luggage in tow. Whether you are in the middle of a long layover or planning to spend a week exploring the city, you will want to find a short-term storage solution for your luggage until you need it.
There are Bounce locations near Zurich Airport, where you can safely store your luggage while you explore the city. Make your visit more enjoyable by knowing your belongings are secure while you embrace all things Swiss.
Luggage Storage Options Near Zurich Airport
- Pavillon Le Corbusier: Charles-Édouard Jeanneret became widely known as Le Corbusier, a 20th-century architect. The Pavillon Le Corbusier is a museum he designed to hold his life’s work. This is a museum you do not want to miss, but you cannot drag your luggage through with you. Find a Bounce location to drop your bags.
- Lindenhof: The site of an ancient Roman fortress, visitors can wander through this park-like setting and look down over the city of Zurich. Find a nearby Bounce location so you can walk climb to the Lindenhof without being weighed down.
- Zurich Zoo: Wander through and see the animals in carefully recreated ecosystems to simulate their natural habitats. With over 4,000 animals at the zoo you will spend many hours walking around. Leave your bags with a Bounce partner for safekeeping while you are at the zoo.
- Grossmünster: This Protestant church is one of the four main churches in the city and was built in the 12th century. Come in and explore the nooks and crannies of this old-world church but leave your bags in good hands at a Bounce location.
- Limmat-Schiffahrt: Join this cruise and travel down the main river seeing Zurich from a totally new angle. Enjoy a glimpse of Zurich’s Old Town from the riverbanks and pass under the city’s bridges, waving at pedestrians along the way. Large bags are not allowed on the boat, so let Bounce take care of your gear.
- Bahnhofstrasse: This is the main street in downtown Zurich and is the shopping hub of the elite. Considered to be one of the most exclusive and expensive shopping districts in the world, many people come here to window-shop and stroll among the well-to-do shopping here. Don’t look like the typical tourist dragging your baggage along the Bahnhofstrasse, leave your bags at a Bounce location.
- FIFA World Football Museum: You do not have to be a soccer enthusiast to want to explore this attraction. But it does help to have a little bit of soccer knowledge to truly appreciate the offerings of this museum. Large baggage is prohibited so stow your luggage with a Bounce partner before heading there.
- University of Zurich Botanical Garden: Nature lovers will flock to these botanical gardens and marvel at the flora that abounds here. With over 8,000 different plant species you will spend hours wandering along well-manicured paths. Stop by a Bounce location to drop off your bags before heading to the botanical garden.