How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Bari
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Bari Centrale?
The price for luggage storage near Bari Centrale starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Bari Centrale?
There are multiple locations in the Bari Centrale area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Bari Airport (BRI) (Aeroporto di Bari), Stazione Fs, and Arrivals (Arrivi) and all over Bari.
Is it safe to store your bags near Bari Centrale?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Bari Centrale.
Are there storage lockers near Bari Centrale?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Bari Centrale area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Bari Centrale and in the broader Bari area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Bari Centrale?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Bari Centrale are Best Western Hotel HR, Nicolaus Hotel Conference & Events, and Majesty. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Bari Centrale are Olive Tree, Hotel Pensione Romeo, and Guest House Gatto Bianco De Dimore.
Where are the best restaurants near Bari Centrale?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Bari Centrale are Pizzeria Al Buco di di Liddo Palma, McDonald's, and Cris&Bio.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Bari Centrale?
Check out the nearby Parco Don Tonino Bello, Parco Due Giugno, and Piazza Garibaldi.
Store your luggage around Bari Centrale
Luggage storage nearby most Bari Centrale hotspotsPosted
Bari Centrale Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Bari Centrale?” Perhaps you just arrived in Bari and need a place to store your bags near Bari Centrale before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Parco Commerciale Casamassima, Zara, or OVS Bari Via Abate Gimma and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Bari Centrale area at Piazza Santa Croce, Pane & Pomodoro, or Piazza Umberto I and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Bari Centrale!
Luggage storage nearby Bari Centrale with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Bari with multiple locations near Bari Centrale.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Bari Centrale area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Bari Centrale area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Savoia Caffe Bistrot, Caffè Sospeso, and Sidney Caffè. You can also go for a hike around Pulo di Molfetta, Laghi Conversano, and Bosco di Bitonto - Masseria di Città. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Bar Moderno, La Brasserie Sous Les Arcades, and Bacio di Latte.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Bari Centrale area?
✅Multiple locations near Bari Centrale✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Bari Centrale with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Bari Centrale really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Bari Centrale and Bari without your things!
About Bari Centrale
Italy's national rail system is one of the best in Europe, and its relatively cheap tickets make it a popular way to travel the country for both locals and visitors. Bari Centrale is an important station on the national network, with 38,000 passengers using the station every day. Bari Centrale is served by the high-speed Frecciarossa train to Milan by way of Bologna, and is also a less luxurious but still high-speed Frecciargento line to Rome. There are also slower – and cheaper – intercity services to Rome, Bologna, Rimini, and Lecce, and local services to the towns around Bari. All in all, Bari Centrale is a busy place.
The station was first built in 1864 as part of Italy's early rail network. As the town grew, the station grew, too, with more platforms added throughout the 20th century. Now, the main station has 16 platforms for passenger trains. It is also connected to two smaller stations which serve local trains that are not on the national network.
Situated in Piazza Aldo Moro, Bari Centrale is right in the heart of the city. This makes it convenient for anyone visiting to drop off the bags and step right into this vibrant southern Italian town.
Things to do near Bari Centrale
Thanks to its central location, you won't need to go far from the station to discover most of what Bari has to offer. Whether you're looking for historical monuments, great shopping, or just a place to relax in the sun, you'll find it here.
- Explore the ancient heart of the city in the Old Town, or Centro Storico. The narrow cobblestone streets and ancient buildings set this area apart from the more modern neighborhoods surrounding it, and the Old Town makes a great place to wander.
- Get your history fix at Bari Castle. This imposing fort dates all the way back to the 1100s, and is in surprisingly good condition for its age. On a hill to the west of the ancient town center, the castle offers magnificent views of the city and a museum to explain more about the history of Bari.
- Splash some cash on Via Sparano. This broad pedestrianized street is in the heart of Bari's newer district and is home to the best shopping in the city. You'll find all the major brands here, such as Armani, Pandora, and Zara. You also find plenty of sidewalk cafés and bars to refresh yourself between stores.
- Enjoy the lively vibe of the city at Piazza Mercantile. Located in the old town and close to the harbor, the striking square is surrounded by impressive old buildings and is always busy. Grab an outdoor seat at a restaurant and soak up the atmosphere of southern Italy.
- Experience the Adriatic at Lido San Francesco. The closest beach to the old town of Bari, this stretch of sand features startlingly clear water and is the place where the locals go to enjoy themselves.
Transit options near Bari Centrale
- Bari airport flies to cities throughout Italy, and also to other European destinations including London, Amsterdam, Paris, and Berlin. A twenty-minute train ride connects the airport to Bari Centrale.
- As one of the country's major rail stations, Bari Centrale can be reached by train from just about anywhere in Italy. High-speed trains connect the city to Milan, Bologna, and Rome, while intercity and local trains make it easy to get around the region.
- Many of Bari’s bus routes stop in Piazza Aldo Moro just outside the station, including 100, 110, 120, and others.
Luggage storage near Bari Centrale
Because it’s so central, Bari Centrale makes the perfect gateway to this fascinating city. Chances are, you’ll want to start exploring the minute you arrive. Much of what makes the city so interesting is only steps from Bari Centrale.
Luckily, Bounce can help. No matter how big and heavy your bags are, Bounce can help you find a local facility to store them safely. Enjoy your trip to Bari without carrying more than you need to.
Activities and attractions near Bari Centrale
- Bari Cathedral: Peer into the ancient past at Bari Cathedral. This old church, dating back to 1197, is impressive enough by itself. You can also go underneath the building and see something even older. Beneath the huge church, the ruins of Roman Bari have been preserved. There is no better place to see the way the city has grown from a Roman settlement into the medieval period and beyond.
- Bari Cathedral: Italy has always been a country with a deep appreciation for the arts. Bari is home to the fourth largest theater in Italy, the Teatro Petruzzelli. Opened in 1903, the theater hosted the premiere of Bellini's I Puritani, and has hosted some of the greatest talents in the musical world. Even if you can't get tickets to a show, the extravagantly decorated theater is a great place to explore on a guided tour. Make sure to leave any heavy bags behind at a luggage storage shop near Bari Centrale before you go.
- Altamura: Explore the region’s past at the famed city of Altamura. The stone city has truly ancient origins, and the striking maze of old streets reveals one impressive historical monument after another. The city is also known for its unique variety of bread, which you’ll have to try for yourself if you visit. Just a short distance from Bari, Altamura makes a spectacular place to visit on a day trip from the city. Make sure to leave any heavy bags behind at a luggage storage locker in Bari to make your visit easier.