Rated 4.9/5 (162,969 ratings)
Luggage Storage Bari
Instantly reserve the best locations in Bari to store your luggage for just €5.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Bari Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 7, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Bari?" Perhaps you just arrived in Bari and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Parco Commerciale Casamassima, Zara, or OVS Bari Via Abate Gimma and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Piazza Santa Croce, Pane & Pomodoro, or Piazza Umberto I and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Bari!
Luggage storage nearby most Bari hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Bari and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Bari start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Bari now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Savoia Caffe Bistrot, Caffè Sospeso, and Sidney Caffè. You can also go for a hike around Pulo di Molfetta, Laghi Conversano, and Bosco di Bitonto - Masseria di Città. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Bar Moderno, La Brasserie Sous Les Arcades, and Bacio di Latte.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Bari with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Bari without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Bari is located in the southeast of the Italian peninsula on the Adriatic coast. With a population of over 325,000 people, it's a sizable city and is the capital of Apulia. Economically, it is the second most important city in the South of mainland Italy after Naples.
Due to its location on the Adriatic, Bari began as a city with strong Greek influences. In the 3rd century BC, it came under Roman rule and was developed as a major port. After the fall of the Roman Empire, Bari was briefly under Islamic rule as part of the emirate of Bari. Soon after, it was conquered by the Normans.
Over the following centuries, Bari changed hands between different rulers many times before finally becoming part of the kingdom of Naples. When Italy unified in 1861, Bari became part of the new country.
During the Second World War, Bari had the unpleasant distinction of being the only European city to experience chemical warfare. An American stockpile of mustard gas in the port was hit by a German bombing raid, releasing the gas and causing an unknown number of fatalities.
These days, Bari's economy is still mostly based around its port. However, it is also a university town, and tourism is becoming an increasingly important industry to the city.
Luggage storage Bari
As with so many Italian towns, Bari is a fantastic place to just wander at will and soak up the atmosphere. In fact, that's one of the best ways to explore Bari. Whatever you're looking to do in the city, chances are you'll find yourself walking – alot.
Bounce has luggage storage facilities located all around Bari. Whether you are looking to spend a few hours walking around Piazza Aldo Moro or discovering restaurants tucked into hidden alleyways Bounce has lots of luggage storage options close by. To book luggage storage in bari, simply download the Bounce app.
Make the trip easier on yourself by dropping off any heavy bags at a Bari luggage storage spot. That way, you can travel light and really enjoy your time in this southern Italian city.
Things to do in Bari
With a long history of occupation by different civilizations, Bari has a lot to offer curious visitors. And there's more here than just ancient ruins. One of the best things to do in Bari is to just wander the streets and take in the unique atmosphere of this charming town.
Here are some of our favorite things to do:
- The Basilica of San Nicola. This huge church dates back to 1197 and is known for its opulent interior that contrasts with its rather stark façade. Check out the stunning golden ceiling and the exuberant art preserved in this place of worship.
- The Bari Castle. Here you can learn more about Bari's history of occupation and warfare The fortifications date back to the 1100s, but the castle is still in excellent condition. Wander along the battlements and take in spectacular views over the city.
- Bari's Old Town is the perfect place wander the streets and to soak up the culture of Bari. The maze of narrow streets and the atmospheric old buildings are the perfect place to lose yourself for a couple of hours. You'll find plenty of cafés and restaurants for refreshments as you explore the city's ancient heart.
- The Lungomare. This seafront promenade is where residents of Bari go to enjoy the fine weather and ocean views. It's especially popular in the evening, as the heat of the day diminishes. There is no better place to go for a stroll in Bari.
- The Lido San Francesco is perfect if you're looking to hit the beach. Head to The golden sand and warm water of the city beach are the perfect place to spend a Sunday afternoon. You'll find plenty of shops and restaurants along the beach that will cater to all your needs.
If you plan on visiting any of these top attractions consider using a baggage storage platform like Bounce. We have partnered with local shops to create convenient, affordable, and secure luggage storage near these attractions.
Transit options in Bari
- The Bari airport lies five miles north of the city center. It has a train station which connects it to the central station in Bari.
- The Bari centrale station connects not only to the airport but also to intercity trains for destinations such as Rome, Milan, and Venice. The Bari Train Station is located near the city centre.
- Bari's port offers seasonal ferry services across the Adriatic to Albania, Montenegro, and Croatia. There's also a ferry service to Greece, and some cruise ships anchor in Bari.
As travel into the Bari take some time to familiarize yourself with Bounce's luggage storage in Bari. Whether you are headed into Bari for a quick day trip or trying to get some last minute activities in before you leave the city, our left luggage facilities are located close to all main transportation hubs. Instead of using overpriced luggage lockers that are far from top tourist attractions store your belongings at one of our central store locations.
Activities and attractions near Bari
- Altamura: An hour's drive from Bari, you'll find the ancient town of Altamura. This historic stone city is an unforgettable place to wander and admire the craftsmanship of the people who built the city out of the local rock. Don't miss the Cathedral in the center of town, and don't forget to try out the wide variety of bread Altamura is famous for. You'll do plenty of walking on this trip, so be sure to leave any heavy bags you don't need at a luggage storage location in Bari before you set out.
- Egnazia: Explore Bari's ancient past at Egnazia. This atmospheric ruin dates back to the 8th century BC. As you wander past collapsed temples and ruined walls, you can almost hear the ghosts of the vanished residents whispering the stories of the city. Plus, the on-site museum will give you a deeper insight into the region's past. Don't forget to drop off extra bags at a Bari luggage storage service before you make the trip to Egnazia.
- Parco Nationale Alta Murgia: Enjoy some stunning scenery at Parco Nationale Alta Murgia. This sprawling park covers hundreds of square miles, containing forests, a grand castle, rocky hills, and abandoned villages. You can hike or bike through this outstanding park and explore another side to southern Italy. The park is even home to a thriving population of wild boar.
This stunning Adrianic town is the perfect place to visit for a day or the weekend. As you discover the hidden gems of Bari, do not let your luggage hold you back from exploring. Our luggage storage service is here to help you live life lighter.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Bari?
The price for luggage storage in Bari is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Bari?
There are multiple locations all around Bari which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Piazza Santa Croce, Pane & Pomodoro, Piazza Umberto I and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Bari?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Bari.
Are there storage lockers in Bari?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Bari. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Bari where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Bari?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Pizzeria Al Buco di di Liddo Palma, McDonald's, and Cris&Bio. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Bari are Best Western Hotel HR, Nicolaus Hotel Conference & Events, and Majesty.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Bari?
Bari offers several scenic parks including Parco Don Tonino Bello, Parco Due Giugno, and Piazza Garibaldi.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Bari?
You can find local tourist information at Ok Travel SRL, Travelsquare Viaggi e Turismo SRL, and A.res. Viaggi All Reservations SAS di Lorusso Susanna.