Polignano a Mare
Instantly reserve the best locations near Polignano a Mare to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Polignano a Mare Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 20, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Polignano a Mare?" Perhaps you just arrived in Bari and need a place to store your bags near Polignano a Mare before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Parco Commerciale Casamassima, Centro Commerciale Mongolfiera, or Swarovski SPA and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, Pane & Pomodoro, or Parco Don Tonino Bello .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Polignano a Mare!
Luggage storage nearby Polignano a Mare with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Bari with multiple locations near Polignano a Mare.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Polignano a Mare area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Polignano a Mare area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Caffè Sospeso, Dream Cafe, and Sidney Caffè. You can also go for a hike around Laghi Conversano, Farfalia - Casa delle Farfalle, and Palestra A.S.D Wellness Top. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Il Super Mago Del Gelo, Chocolate Cafè, and Caffè Napoli SRL.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Polignano a Mare area?
✅Multiple locations near Polignano a Mare✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Polignano a Mare with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Polignano a Mare really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Polignano a Mare and Bari without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Bari!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Bari!View City
About Polignano a Mare
Polignano existed long before modern tourism made it an iconic destination. First founded by Greek settlers back in the fourth century BC, Polignano later fell under the control of the Roman Empire, and was linked to other Roman towns by the Via Traiana in 110 A.D. Even back then, the town’s cliff-top location overlooking the glittering blue Adriatic Sea made it a popular place to visit for those who could afford leisure time, including Roman nobility and emperors.
After the fall of the Empire, Polignano fell under the sway of various Mediterranean powers before becoming part of a unified Italy in 1871. Although the town spent most of its life as a small fishing village, its natural setting ensured it appealed to the growing tourist class of the time. And with the twentieth-century boom in tourism and the growth of cheap airlines flying into the nearby city of Bari, Polignano’s popularity has only grown. In fact, this small village has become so popular with tourists that the authorities have recently had to start issuing tickets to visitors to make sure the ancient streets don’t get too overcrowded.
Things to do in Polignano a Mare
The main thing that draws visitors to Polignano a Mare is its stunning coastal location. But once you’ve gotten those all-important photos, there’s more to this town than just a pretty view. Drop off your bags at a luggage storage service and enjoy what this popular town has to offer.
- Catch some rays at Polignano Beach. Just a short walk from the center of town, this Blue Flag beach has crystal-clear water and is surrounded by impressive cliffs. It’s the perfect place to hang out with locals and visitors alike while you sunbathe and swim and enjoy everything the Mediterranean has to offer.
- Admire the bravery of cliff divers at the Red Bull diving competition. The summer festival attracts thousands as intrepid divers compete to jump from the highest spot on the surrounding cliffs. Even if you don’t manage to time your visit to coincide with the competition, you’ll see plenty of cliff diving taking place on Polignano’s beach.
- Take a stroll through the old town. The winding streets of Polignano are home to countless quaint shops, bars, and restaurants, and you can easily spend a Sunday afternoon just taking a stroll and soaking up the atmosphere of this lively village.
- Learn more about Polignano’s rich history with a walking tour. Discover why the streets are adorned with poetry or learn about the town’s connection to the popular Italian song Volare from a knowledgeable guide who will give you a deeper understanding of what Polignano is all about.
- Finish off a fun day with a meal in unique surroundings at Grotta Palazzese. This famous and upscale restaurant is located inside the sea cave and offers stunning views of the water. It’s not cheap, but if you have the budget for it, it’s an experience worth having.
Transit options in Polignano a Mare
- Bari is the closest airport to Polignano a Mare. A shuttle bus takes passengers from the airport to Bari train station. From there, it’s only a 30-minute train ride to Polignano.
- The village can also be reached from Brindisi Airport. The train journey takes over an hour.
- It’s also possible to reach the village by long-distance bus. There is a station just next to the train station which is served by FlixBus, bring travelers from across Italy to this location.
Luggage storage in Polignano a Mare
As with many charming Italian towns, one of the best things to do in Polignano is simply to wander without a particular purpose and enjoy the atmosphere. The narrow streets are alive with activity, especially in the summer, and you never know what you may find when you go exploring.
You can make things easier on yourself by dropping off any unneeded bags at a luggage storage in Polignano. By partnering with local businesses, Bounce makes it easy to find a luggage locker near you so you can enjoy your holiday to the fullest.
Attractions and activities near Polignano a Mare
- The ancient town of Monopoli is another jewel of the Puglian coast. Just a short distance from Polignano, Monopoli is known for its Baroque Cathedral, including a tall bell tower, and its 16th-century castle that overlooks the rugged coast. Larger than Polignano, Monopoli is a great place to visit if you want more of the amenities of the city while still preserving the low-key charm of the area.
- Alberobello is one of southern Italy’s most famous spots. This small town is best known for its trulli - ancient conical stone houses that have made this unique city a UNESCO World Heritage Site. There’s a museum where you can explore what life was like in these old houses, and you can even stay in one for a few nights if you’d like a more immersive experience. Plus, if you’ve truly fallen in love with the place, there are plenty of realtors who would be happy to sell you a trullo of your own.
Bari is the capital of Puglia, and is the largest city on the Adriatic Sea. If you are visiting Polignano, chances are good that you will get there through Bari. But this town is much more than just a station on your way. Home to an 11th-century cathedral and a charming old town, it also boasts some of the region’s best beaches. You could easily spend at least a couple of days exploring here without running out of things to do.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Polignano a Mare
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Polignano a Mare?
The price for luggage storage near Polignano a Mare is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Polignano a Mare?
There are multiple locations in the Polignano a Mare area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Bari Centrale Railway Station (BAU) (Stazione Bari Centrale), Stazione Ferroviaria Mola di Bari, and Park & Ride C and all over Bari.
Is it safe to store your bags near Polignano a Mare?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Polignano a Mare.
Are there storage lockers near Polignano a Mare?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Polignano a Mare area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Polignano a Mare and in the broader Bari area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Polignano a Mare?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Polignano a Mare are Grotta Palazzese, Don Ferrante - Dimore di Charme, and Corvino Resort. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Polignano a Mare are Polis SRL.
Where are the best restaurants near Polignano a Mare?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Polignano a Mare are Braceria Macelleria Recchia, Gieffe Cafè, and Cime di Tapas.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Polignano a Mare?
Check out the nearby Villa Garibaldi and Parco Lama Belvedere.