Ibiza Airport (IBZ)
Instantly reserve the best locations near Ibiza Airport to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Ibiza Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 1, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Ibiza Airport?" Perhaps you just arrived in Ibiza and need a place to store your bags near Ibiza Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at La Sirena, Zara, or Ushuaïa Ibiza Official Stores and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Platja d'Illetes, Cala Vedella, or Cala Olivera .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Ibiza Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Ibiza Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Ibiza with multiple locations near Ibiza Airport.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Ibiza Airport area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Ibiza Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Bar Fuente, Passion Restaurant Marina Ibiza, and Heladería Plá del Rei. You can also go for a hike around Parc de Ses Salines, Camí de, and Passeig de Riu de Santa Eulària. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Ushuaïa Beach Club, Dunes Ibiza, and Prince.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Ibiza Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Ibiza Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Ibiza Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Ibiza Airport really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Ibiza Airport and Ibiza without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Ibiza!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Ibiza!View City
About Ibiza Airport
As an island in the Mediterranean, surrounded by some of the ancient world's most powerful civilizations, Ibiza has been occupied for thousands of years. However, it was only relatively recently that the Balearic islands, of which Ibiza is a part, became appreciated for their vacation destination potential.
Ibiza Airport is the main airport for the Balearic Islands, and serves approximately eight million passengers per year. Located just to the south of the city of Ibiza, the airport is the main gateway for millions of holidaymakers who come to the island from Europe and beyond.
As so many airports do, Ibiza began its life as a military facility. It was established in the late 1930s during the Spanish Civil War, and once that war ended and the Second World War began, the airport functioned as an emergency landing strip. Following the war, the airport was officially closed in 1951.
However, the growing popularity of air travel in the postwar boom years meant the airport didn’t stay closed for long. It reopened to civilian traffic in 1958, with flights to Barcelona, Valencia, and Madrid. The tranquil beaches of the relatively undiscovered island attracted hippies and countercultural types in the 60s, and in the 1970s, Ibiza’s tourist boom really began. This is when the first discos started to open, making the island the continent’s premier party destination.
Things to do near Ibiza airport
Ibiza is not a large island, and as a result, the airport is quite close to the main town. Additionally, it's also very close to some of the best things to do on the island. You don't need to go far from the airport to begin experiencing everything that makes Ibiza so special.
- Get down and party at Nassau Beach Club. Just a short distance from the airport, this beach club offers white sand, blue ocean, great food and drinks, and nonstop music. For many people, these beach clubs are what Ibiza is all about, and this is the perfect place to experience the hedonistic vibe of the island.
- Take in expansive ocean views at Torre de Ses Portes. This 18th-century watchtower was built to defend the island from pirate raids, and it still makes an imposing structure to this day. It also offers some of the best views of the ocean and the small islands close to Ibiza.
- See another side of Ibiza at Ses Salines Natural Park. Between the airport and the ocean, this network of brackish marshes was once essential to the island's salt production. Now a protected area, it is home to hundreds of bird species and is a great place to relax and unwind amid nature.
- Get an adrenaline rush at Aguamar Water Park. Located conveniently close to the airport, this waterpark feature slides, swimming pools, rides, and a restaurant. It's a perfect place for families to blow off some steam and have fun.
- Explore Ibiza's ancient past at Puig des Molins. This site goes all the way back to the Phoenicians who settled in the area in the 7th century BC. It was also used and expanded by the Carthaginians and the Romans who conquered them. The ruins of the ancient city are a testament to the vanished civilizations that once held sway in the Balearic Islands.
Transit options at Ibiza Airport
- Ibiza Airport receives flights from over 40 destinations. As well as Spain, direct flights are available from the UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, and Italy.
- Three bus lines, 9, 10, and 24, connect Ibiza Airport with the city center. Buses leave approximately every 15 minutes, and it will take around 30 minutes to reach the city, depending on which route you take.
- A taxi from the airport to the city takes around 25 minutes and should cost approximately €15-€20.
Luggage storage at Ibiza Airport
Ibiza Airport is close enough to both the city and the famous beaches that you can start exploring right away. Whatever you came to the island to do, chances are good you'll be able to do it with a short journey from the airport when you arrive. But you don't want to be weighed down with heavy bags. That's why Bounce offers convenient luggage storage near Ibiza Airport. Drop off any size of bags for as long as you want and know they will be safely looked after until you come back to pick them up.
Activities and attractions near Ibiza Airport
- Dalt Vila: One of Ibiza's main attractions is the old fortified town of Dalt Vila. This UNESCO World Heritage site is the historic heart of Ibiza, and remnants of the various civilizations that have occupied the island over the centuries can be seen here. Visit the castle, marvel at the Cathedral, and take your time wandering the maze of quaint cobblestone streets. You'll find some of the island's best restaurants and cafés here, and it's a great place to see a different side of the notorious party island.
- Playa d'en Bossa: Head to Ibiza's foremost resort beach at Playa d'en Bossa. The longest beach on the island, this area is also home to legendary clubs where you can party right through the night. This lively area is the heart of Ibiza's celebrated dance culture, and there's no shortage of places to eat, drink, and socialize. Plus, the endless sand and warm water are perfect for swimming, sailing, jet-skiing, or just relaxing.
- Formentera: Get some tranquility on the island of Formentera. Reached by boat from the Playa d'en Bossa ferry terminal, this small island is the place to go when you need a break from Ibiza's lively atmosphere. Snorkel and sail in startlingly blue waters and enjoy unspoiled beaches that reveal how the islands were before the tourist boom changed them forever.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Ibiza Airport
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Ibiza Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Ibiza Airport is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Ibiza Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Ibiza Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Ibiza Airport (IBZ) (Aeropuerto de Ibiza), Estació Autobus Sant Antoni, and Moto Rent Migjorn and all over Ibiza.
Is it safe to store your bags near Ibiza Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Ibiza Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Ibiza Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Ibiza Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Ibiza Airport and in the broader Ibiza area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Ibiza Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Ibiza Airport are Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel, THB los Molinos, and Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Ibiza Airport are Hostal Talamanca, Hostal Juanita, and Hostal Europa Punico.
Where are the best restaurants near Ibiza Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Ibiza Airport are Estación Marítima, Pacha, and Umami Sushi & Bento.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Ibiza Airport?
Check out the nearby Parque de la Pau, Parc de S’illa, and Dofi Park.