Luggage Storage Gran Vía
Instantly reserve the best locations near Gran Vía to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Gran Vía Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 27, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Gran Vía?" Perhaps you just arrived in Madrid and need a place to store your bags near Gran Vía before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at BurgoCentro, C.C. Alcalá Magna, or Mad-Dreams Palacio de Hielo and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Polideportivo Cerro del Telégrafo, Parque Mirador, or Plaza Mayor .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Gran Vía!
Luggage storage nearby Gran Vía with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Madrid with multiple locations near Gran Vía.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Gran Vía area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Gran Vía area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Bar Cafetería César, Starbucks, and Lavazza Espression. You can also go for a hike around Pinar de la Elipa, Paseo Fluvial del Rio Manzanares, and Camino del Malecon. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out 360° Rooftop Bar, El Rastro de Madrid (Rastro de Madrid), and Terraza de San Antón.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Gran Vía area?
✅Multiple locations near Gran Vía✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Gran Vía with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Gran Vía really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Gran Vía and Madrid without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Madrid!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Madrid!View City
About Gran Vía
Gran Vía is one of the most famous streets in Madrid. Gran Vía runs right through the heart of the city, connecting the districts of Salamanca and Argüelles. This renowned road has been called many things over the years, including Avenida de Rusia, Avenida de José Antonio, and Avenida del Quince y Medio.
The plans for a main boulevard in Madrid dates back to the mid 19th century when the city underwent significant renovations. However, the city didn't finalize the plans for Gran Vía until the turn of the 20th century when architects José López Salaberry and Francisco Octavio Palacios completed the design. The street was eventually completed in the late 1920s.
For the last century, Gran Vía has been one of Spain's busiest streets, with many of the city's best shops, restaurants, and landmark buildings lining the road. Whether local to Madrid or on holiday, you'll undoubtedly spend a lot of time along Gran Vía.
Things to do on Gran Vía
You'll find so much to do along the bustling Gran Vía, from admiring towering skyscrapers to browsing at the area's chic boutiques. You'll also close to many useful amenities, including bus stops and metro stations, which run across the city. So hop off the train, drop your bags at a Bounce luggage storage service, and get ready to explore some of Madrid's best sights.
- Take a tour of the Gran Vía iconic buildings. There are several architectural gems along this street, such as the art deco Carrion building and stunning Metropolis building.
- Dance the night away at one of Gran Vía's many nightclubs. There's a reason locals refer to Gran Vía as 'the street that never sleeps.'
- Go on a shopping spree at Gra Via's trendy stores. Many of Madrid's biggest shops are on Gran Vía, including Primark, H&M, and Nike. Gran Vía's Primark store is the second largest of its kind in the world.
- Tuck into a tasty dish at one of the many eateries along Gran Vía. Some of the best-rated options here, including Tommy Mel's, The Green Mermaid, and From Maria.
- Catch a show at one of Gran Vía's many theatres. Gran Vía is known as Spain's answer to Broadway, with many famous musicals, including The Lion King being shown at Gran Vía's playhouses. One of the street's most famous theaters is the beautiful Teatro EDP Gran Vía.
Transit Options along Gran Vía
- EMT Bus Services (1, 2, 46, 74, 146)
- Madrid Metro Services (Gran Vía Station: Lines 1 and 5, Callao: lines 3 and 5)
- City Bike Rental (BiciMAD)
- Taxi Ranks
Luggage Storage near Gran Vía
Madrid is a sweeping metropolis filled with modern skyscrapers, ancient history, and fascinating Spanish culture. When you're exploring the busiest parts of the city, you won't want to have to weave in between crowds of people while rolling around a suitcase. Bounce provides luggage storage services along Gran Vía, where you stash your bags while touring the city. These secure facilities are at nearby shops, hotels, and dry cleaners. Just download the app, pick a storage service that suits you, and you'll be free to amble around Gran Vía without worrying about your heavy bags.
Attractions and Activities near Gran Vía
- El Retiro Park - Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the crowds of people along Gran Vía? El Retiro Park perfect offers the perfect respite with over 300 acres of lush gardens and verdant forestry to discover. This park is located just over a mile from Gran Vía and is one of the largest urban parks in Madrid. The park dates back to the late 19th century and offers some great activities for families. Rent a rowing boat and enjoy cruising along the park's artificial lake, or take a walk with a loved one through the Rosaleda rose garden. There are also some exquisite fountains and monuments within the park, such as the Monument to Alfonso XII. The Monument of Alfonso XII features ornate colonnades and an extravagant statue, with viewing platforms that afford panoramas of the park and lake.
- Plaza Mayor - Plaza Mayor is just one of Madrid's many beautiful historic squares. Plaza Mayor is one of the oldest squares in Madrid, dating back to the late 16th century. This plaza is at the heart of Madrid's Old Town and is lined with lavish porticos and three-story residential buildings. The square is home to loads of historic sights, including a statue of King Phillip III on horseback, one of Madrid's most recognizable monuments. Fancy a memorable meal in Plaza Mayor? Book a table at Sobrino de Botín, the oldest restaurant in the world. Sobrino de Botín dates back to the early 18th century and once employed famous painter Francisco Goya as a waiter.
- Museo Nacional del Prado - Museo Nacional del Prado is often described as one of the world's best art museums. You'll find over 1,000 pieces of art on display here from across Europe, with an extensive collection of works by local artist Francisco Goya. There are many world-famous paintings on display at Museo Nacional del Prado, including Las Meninas by Diego Velázquez, David and Goliath by Caravaggio, and The Judgement of Paris by Peter Paul Rubens. Backpacks and other large bags aren't allowed inside the Museo Nacional del Prado, so head to a Madrid luggage storage service before visiting.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Gran Vía
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Gran Vía?
The price for luggage storage near Gran Vía is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Gran Vía?
There are multiple locations in the Gran Vía area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD) (Aeropuerto Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), Cercanías Alcalá de Henares, and Cercanías Parla and all over Madrid.
Is it safe to store your bags near Gran Vía?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Gran Vía.
Are there storage lockers near Gran Vía?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Gran Vía area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Gran Vía and in the broader Madrid area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Gran Vía?
Popular metro stations like Metro, Metro Príncipe Pío, or Metro Tribunal can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Madrid near Gran Vía, you may be close to some bus stations: South Bus Station of Madrid (Estación Sur de Autobuses de Madrid), Intercambiador de Moncloa, or Intercambiador de Plaza Elíptica. If traveling by train, Madrid-Puerta de Atocha Railway Station (Estación de Madrid-Puerta de Atocha), Madrid-Chamartín Railway Station (Estación de Madrid-Chamartín-Clara Campoamor), and Estación de Cercanías de Madrid-Atocha are nearest to Gran Vía.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Gran Vía?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Gran Vía are Hotel Riu Plaza de España, Four Seasons Hotel Madrid, and Hotel NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Gran Vía are Generator Madrid, The Hat Madrid, and Bastardo Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Gran Vía?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Gran Vía are McDonald's, La Mallorquina, and Chocolatería San Ginés.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Gran Vía?
Check out the nearby Parque del Retiro, Parque de la Arganzuela, and Madrid Río.