How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Madrid
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Madrid Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Madrid Airport starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Madrid Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Madrid Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD) (Aeropuerto Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), Cercanías Alcalá de Henares, and Cercanías Parla and all over Madrid.
Is it safe to store your bags near Madrid Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Madrid Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Madrid Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Madrid Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Madrid Airport and in the broader Madrid area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Madrid Airport?
Popular metro stations like Estación de Aeropuerto T1-T2-T3, Metro de Madrid, or Metro Pinar de Chamartín can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Madrid near Madrid Airport, you may be close to some bus stations: Bus & Fly T4 Alsa, Parada Bus Hoteles T1, or Intercambiador Autobuses Ciudad Lineal. If traveling by train, Cercanías Torrejón de Ardoz, Cercanías Aeropuerto T4, and Metro Blasco Ibáñez are nearest to Madrid Airport.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Madrid Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Madrid Airport are Hotel Aida, Hotel Posadas de España Asset, and Hotel Nuevo Boston. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Madrid Airport are Hostal Villa de Ajalvir, Hostal Plaza Mayor, and Hostal Torrejón.
Where are the best restaurants near Madrid Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Madrid Airport are La Terminal (Terminal 1), McDonald's, and Rodilla.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Madrid Airport?
Check out the nearby Parque Dolores Ibárruri, Parque de Sanchinarro, and Parque forestal de Valdebebas.
Store your luggage around Madrid Airport
Luggage storage nearby most Madrid Airport hotspotsPosted
Madrid Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Madrid Airport?” Perhaps you just arrived in Madrid and need a place to store your bags near Madrid Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at BurgoCentro, Sephora, or C.C. Alcalá Magna and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Madrid Airport area at Polideportivo Cerro del Telégrafo, Parque Mirador, or Parque del Retiro and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Madrid Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Madrid Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Madrid with multiple locations near Madrid Airport.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Madrid Airport area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Madrid Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Bar Cafetería César, Chocolatería San Ginés, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Pinar de la Elipa, Paseo Fluvial del Rio Manzanares, and Camino del Malecon. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Kaloan, Bar Welcome Restaurante, and The Irish Corner.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Madrid Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Madrid Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Madrid Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Madrid Airport really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Madrid Airport and Madrid without your things!
About Madrid Airport
The Madrid Airport, also known as the Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport or the Madrid-Barajas Airport, is the biggest international airport in Spain. Located in the Barajas district of Madrid, the airport boasts much of the colorful Spanish culture that is found throughout this historic city. There are a total of four passenger terminals as well as an executive terminal and air cargo area. Millions of people pass through Madrid Airport each year.
While stuck at Madrid Airport for a long layover, take time to explore the various places within the airport itself before venturing out into the city of Madrid. Grab a fantastic cup of coffee at a café or eat traditional Spanish fare at one of the many different restaurants inside the airport. Do a little gift shopping for loved ones back home or find the perfect souvenir to remember your trip through the Madrid Airport. No matter the reason for passing through this large bustling complex, you will find it is more of a vibrant city than a bustling airport.
Fun Fact: Sitting about 2,100 feet above sea level, Madrid Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world.
Things to do near Madrid Airport
The Madrid Airport really should have its very own zip code, it is that big. When flying into or out of Madrid Airport, plan on spending some extra time wandering through the immense offerings of lounges, shops, cafés, and restaurants. Then head out into Madrid and soak up some Mediterranean sunshine.
With so many options available for you to discover Madrid once you land, you can easily become overwhelmed. Bounce has come up with a few things to do to get you started on your next adventure in Madrid.
- Grab a scrumptious meal at a café or restaurant and enjoy authentic Spanish dishes such as paella Valenciana, gazpacho, or patatas bravas.
- Relax with a flavorful cup of coffee at one of the coffee shops and enjoy a fresh-made pastry to go with it for dessert or a quick pick-me-up.
- Shop for necessities or souvenirs and gifts for loved ones back home at one of the many shops scattered throughout the Madrid Airport.
- Head over to one of the VIP rooms, such as the Dalí VIP Lounge for a full-service buffet, comfy seats, and charging stations for your electronics.
- Meander through a local park to stretch your legs while soaking up the sunshine and breathing in the fresh air.
- Try your luck in an escape room such as the Golden Escape Room, where you have to find and figure out clues to get out of the room.
- Blow off some steam and release some pent-up energy at a paintball course. Live Action Paintball is near the airport and offers great discounts.
- Head over to Aerotours and sign up for a hot air balloon tour of Madrid and the surrounding countryside.
Transit Options near Madrid Airport
- Metro Line 8
- Taxi/Ride Share
- Airport Express Bus
Luggage Storage near Madrid Airport
When you head out of the Madrid Airport and venture further into Madrid, there are many different places you will want to experience. If you are on a long layover and waiting for your next flight or visiting the city for a few days, you do not want to be weighed down with heavy or bulky luggage. Dragging your suitcase through the streets of Madrid just does not sound that appealing. Find a Bounce location near the Madrid Airport and safely store your luggage until you are ready to catch your flight or head to your hotel.
Attractions and activities near Madrid Airport
- Museo Nacional del Prado: Also known as the Prado Museum or simply the Prado, this gigantic art museum is one of the most popular in the world. It holds masterpieces from several different time periods. Wander through the Prado without the worry of stowing your luggage somewhere. Bounce is here to keep your bags safe.
- Royal Palace of Madrid: This is the official residence of the Spanish royal family and is a true architectural marvel. The palace is the biggest royal palace still in use in Europe. Guided tours are offered for tourists, but large bags are prohibited. Find a Bounce location to take charge of your bags while you are in the palace.
- Puerta del Sol: This public square is one of the busiest places in Madrid and draws locals and tourists with its vibrant setting and fantastic culture. Be sure to check out the famous clock in the square and learn about its history regarding the eating of the Twelve Grapes. Luggage will proclaim to everyone you are a tourist and an easy target for mischief-makers. Stow your bags with Bounce before exploring the Puerta del Sol.
- El Rastro de Madrid: Locals and tourists flock to this open-air flea market where you can find a bit of everything. Vendor booths abound here offering produce, baked goods, clothing, jewelry, craft items, and souvenirs. With over 3,500 vendors, there is little room to maneuver, let alone drag luggage with you. Leave your bags at a Bounce location for safekeeping.
- Gran Vía: This vivacious avenue seems to come to life at night when the nightclubs, cinemas, and opera houses are filled to capacity. Stroll along the street during the day and explore the quaint shops. Then come back in the evening to experience Madrid’s thriving nightlife. Baggage is a hindrance when strolling along Gran Vía, leave your bags with Bounce and dance the night away.
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum of Art: The Thyssen is not just another art museum. Part of Madrid’s flourishing art scene, the Thyssen showcases local talent as well as hosts masterpieces from around the world. Large bags are prohibited, so wander through the museum and marvel at the artwork but leave your luggage at a Bounce location.
- Mercado de San Miguel: This unique covered market has been in existence since 1916, and is one of the oldest markets in Madrid. Wander through the various vendor stalls breathing in the culture of Madrid along with the fresh saffron in some of the grocery stalls. Drop by a tapas bar and enjoy a quick drink and snack. With over 200 vendors, your wallet may take a beating. Be sure to leave your baggage with Bounce before shopping at Mercado de San Miguel.
- Plaza Mayor: In the heart of Madrid is Plaza Mayor, a lively plaza filled with old-world charm and new-world technology. Grab a coffee and sit and watch the scene of gawking tourists and boorish locals scurrying about. Don’t wait in the plaza with your luggage in tow. Instead, find a Bounce location to stow your bags so you can relax and enjoy that aromatic cup of coffee.