Luggage Storage Manchester Airport (MAG)
Instantly reserve the best locations near Manchester Airport (MAG) to store your luggage for just £5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Manchester Airport (MAG) Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 25, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Manchester Airport (MAG)?" Perhaps you just arrived in Manchester and need a place to store your bags near Manchester Airport (MAG) before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Golden Square Shopping Centre, Barons Quay Management Office, or The Loom and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Lyme Park, Piccadilly Gardens, or Westport Lake .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Manchester Airport (MAG)!
Luggage storage nearby Manchester Airport (MAG) with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Manchester with multiple locations near Manchester Airport (MAG).
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Manchester Airport (MAG) area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Manchester Airport (MAG) area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Costa Coffee, Sainsbury's Café, and Pastimes of Goostrey. You can also go for a hike around Kirklees Trail, Pilgrim's Cross, and Fallowfield Loop. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Bull's Head, Legh Arms, and Bridgewater Exchange.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Manchester Airport (MAG) area?
✅Multiple locations near Manchester Airport (MAG)✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Manchester Airport (MAG) with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Manchester Airport (MAG) really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Manchester Airport (MAG) and Manchester without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Manchester!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Manchester!View City
About Manchester Airport
Like many airports, Manchester began its life as a military base. Initially opened in 1938 as RAF Ringway, the airport was used during World War II in defense of Britain. Following the end of the war, the former airbase became a commercial airport and opened for civilian air travel.
The airport is growing fast. By 2016, it was the 3rd busiest airport in the UK, and the busiest anywhere outside of London. The three passenger terminals and the cargo terminal are spread over 1400 acres to the Southwest of the city of Manchester, and the airport is a major contributor to the local economy.
While it's already a significant airport, plans are underway to expand Manchester Airport even further. Terminal 2 has recently been expanded to allow for 35 million passengers per year. Also, the planned High Speed 2 train line currently being constructed across the UK will help to reduce travel time from the airport to the center of Manchester. As big as Manchester Airport is currently, it seems like it will only become bigger and busier in the future.
Things to do near Manchester airport
There's more to the UK than London. While the capital gets the lion's share of visitors, other major cities such as Manchester have plenty to offer people willing to step outside of London. Manchester airport's location close to the center of Manchester makes it easy to explore some of what the city has to offer without going too far.
- Step back in time at Quarry Bank. This preserved cotton mill is a testament to Manchester’s role as the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution. Just a few miles from the airport, the mill is set in wooded grounds that make a great place to explore.
- Probe the mysteries of the universe at Jodrell Bank. Home to one of the world's largest radio telescopes, this science museum explains the telescope's findings as it peers into the deepest reaches of space.
- Get in a round at Ringway Golf Club. This golf course is close to the airport and is open to the public. It's a great way to get some fresh air and stretch your legs after a long flight.
- Let the kids burn off some energy at Inflata Nation Inflatable Theme Park. This bouncy attraction boasts a climbing wall, an assault course, giant slides, and many more ways to have some active fun.
- Celebrate one of the world's best-known sports teams at Old Trafford. The home of the legendary Manchester United, the stadium offers tours that tell the story of English soccer's most successful team. But the best way to enjoy this cultural phenomenon is to try and get tickets for a home game to experience the unrivaled atmosphere.
Transit options near Manchester Airport
- Manchester Airport has a train station that connects it with the national rail network. Trains to Manchester Piccadilly run every ten minutes, seven days a week. Be warned that this is one of the country's busiest rail lines, so trains are often crowded.
- Stagecoach bus company runs a shuttle service from Manchester Airport to the center of the city. The service runs 24 hours a day.
- The Metrolink tram stops at the airport and brings passengers into Manchester city center.
Luggage storage at Manchester Airport
As a large and busy airport, Manchester is no place to carry more than you need to. It's a busy and bustling place, and you don't want to make things harder on yourself than they need to be.
That's where Bounce comes in. By partnering with local businesses, Bounce offers convenient luggage storage at Manchester Airport so that you can drop off your heavy bags and start your trip on the right foot.
Attractions and activities near Manchester Airport
- The Quays: Take a walk along The Quays and see how contemporary Manchester has revitalized itself. Once a network of industrial docks, The Quays are now the city’s premier destination for restaurants, bars, and nightlife. This is where Manchester comes to let its hair down, and it’s the perfect place for you to do the same. The Quays are best explored on foot, so be sure to drop off any heavy bags at a convenient luggage storage before you visit.
- Victoria Baths: Go for a dip in style at the Victoria Baths. This Edwardian leisure complex offers swimming pools and a Turkish bath, along with a variety of spa treatments. Soothe away your cares the way the well-to-do of a century and more ago used to in these opulent surroundings. The baths also host a variety of events throughout the year, including the Winter Festive fair which is definitely worth visiting if you get the chance.
- Ordsall Hall: See into Manchester's past at Ordsall Hall. While Manchester was the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, its history goes back further. Ordsall Hall is a well-preserved Tudor mansion set in manicured grounds that lets you see how the nobility lived in the 17th century. Admission is free, but large bags are not allowed, so make sure you drop them off at a Manchester luggage storage service before you visit.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Manchester Airport (MAG)
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Manchester Airport (MAG)?
The price for luggage storage near Manchester Airport (MAG) is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Manchester Airport (MAG)?
There are multiple locations in the Manchester Airport (MAG) area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Manchester Airport (MAN), Chinley Railway Station, and Sandbach railway station and all over Manchester.
Is it safe to store your bags near Manchester Airport (MAG)?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Manchester Airport (MAG).
Are there storage lockers near Manchester Airport (MAG)?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Manchester Airport (MAG) area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Manchester Airport (MAG) and in the broader Manchester area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Manchester Airport (MAG)?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Manchester Airport (MAG) are Alderley Edge Hotel, The Stanneylands Hotel Manchester, and Clayton Hotel, Manchester Airport. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Manchester Airport (MAG) are M.A.G Dc Pension Trustee, Scottish Life Assurance Co, and J P Pension.
Where are the best restaurants near Manchester Airport (MAG)?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Manchester Airport (MAG) are Archies, The Big Fish, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Manchester Airport (MAG)?
Check out the nearby Tatton Park, Wythenshawe Park, and Worthington Park.