How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Manchester
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Manchester Victoria?
The price for luggage storage near Manchester Victoria starts from just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Manchester Victoria?
There are multiple locations in the Manchester Victoria area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Manchester Airport (MAN), Castleton Railway Station, and Newhey Metrolink Station and all over Manchester.
Is it safe to store your bags near Manchester Victoria?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Manchester Victoria.
Are there storage lockers near Manchester Victoria?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Manchester Victoria area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Manchester Victoria and in the broader Manchester area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Manchester Victoria?
Popular metro stations like Exchange Square Metrolink Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Manchester near Manchester Victoria, you may be close to some bus stations: Shudehill Interchange, Ashton Bus Station, or National Express Coach Station. If traveling by train, Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station, Manchester Victoria Railway Station (MCV), and Manchester Oxford Road railway station are nearest to Manchester Victoria.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Manchester Victoria?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Manchester Victoria are Novotel, CitySuites Aparthotel, and Premier Inn Manchester City Centre - Portland Street. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Manchester Victoria are YHA Manchester, Selina NQ1 Manchester, and Ashton House.
Where are the best restaurants near Manchester Victoria?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Manchester Victoria are Michaels Coffee House, San Carlo Gran Cafe, and YO! Sushi.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Manchester Victoria?
Check out the nearby Alexandra Park, Boggart Hole Clough, and Cringle Park.
Store your luggage around Manchester Victoria
Luggage storage nearby most Manchester Victoria hotspotsPosted
Manchester Victoria Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Manchester Victoria?” Perhaps you just arrived in Manchester and need a place to store your bags near Manchester Victoria before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Golden Square Shopping Centre, The Loom, or Barons Quay Management Office and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Manchester Victoria area at Lyme Park, Tatton Park, or Yarrow Valley Country Park and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Manchester Victoria!
Luggage storage nearby Manchester Victoria with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Manchester with multiple locations near Manchester Victoria.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Manchester Victoria area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Manchester Victoria area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Costa Coffee, Pastimes of Goostrey, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Kirklees Trail, Pilgrim's Cross, and Aquaduct, Longroyd Bridge. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Printworks, 360 Threesixty, and The Chairman's Club.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Manchester Victoria area?
✅Multiple locations near Manchester Victoria✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Manchester Victoria with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Manchester Victoria really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Manchester Victoria and Manchester without your things!
About Manchester Victoria
In many ways, Manchester was the cradle of the Industrial Revolution. As a result, it was one of the first cities in the world to begin developing a rail network. The world's very first passenger railway was built in Manchester, and the stations in the city are some of the oldest anywhere on the planet.
Manchester Victoria, for instance, was first planned in 1839. However, the station didn't open until 1844. Named after Queen Victoria, the station quickly showed its usefulness, and as rail travel expanded, the station expanded with it. Platforms were added in 1865, and more were added in 1884. In 1904, the station reached its biggest size, with 17 platforms.
In the 20th century, rail travel began to decline. Victoria station was damaged during bombing in World War II, and the damaged portions of the original Victorian roof were taken down and never replaced. Through the 1980s and 1990s, Manchester Piccadilly took a larger share of the city's trains, leading to lower passenger numbers at Manchester Victoria.
However, in the 1990s, the station was made a stop on Manchester’s Tramway network, helping it to remain important in the city’s transit network. The station was extensively renovated in 2014 and 2015, making this old station into a very modern transit hub.
Things to do near Manchester Victoria
Manchester Victoria may be outside the center of the city, but that doesn't mean there's nothing to do in the area. Exploring Manchester from Victoria means you will be close to several of the city's attractions. Step outside the doors of the station, and find an interesting portion of Manchester waiting for you.
- Explore the history of the beautiful game at the National Football Museum. Soccer is called football in the UK, and Manchester is home to two of the best teams in the world, Manchester City and Manchester United. This quirky museum pays homage to that legacy and is just a short walk from Manchester Victoria station.
- See a different kind of place of worship at Manchester Cathedral. The origins of this impressive church go back to the medieval period, and the spiritual heart of Manchester is a perfect place to get some tranquility while you explore the city.
- Try your hand at racing at TeamSport go-karting track. A short walk from Manchester Victoria station, this facility allows you to race go-karts with your friends and see who will be crowned the winner at this fast-paced attraction.
- Get a fresh take on history at the People's History Museum. This attraction tells the tale of Manchester's industrial past through the lives of regular people and explores the history of labor in this traditional working town.
- Dive into the city's vibrant street food scene at GRUB. This venue hosts the city's most exciting food trucks, and there is also a beer garden and even a cinema to keep you entertained.
Transit options at Manchester Victoria
- Manchester Victoria has excellent railway links across the UK. Trains connect the station to London, Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham, and just about every city in the country.
- Victoria station is also a stop on the city's tram line, known as the Metrolink. Three lines stop at Victoria, including one to the airport, making it an important hub for city transit.
- Buses 2, 8, 10, 59 and others stop at Victoria station, making it easy to get just about anywhere in Manchester from here.
Luggage storage near Manchester Victoria
Manchester Victoria station's excellent public transportation links make it a breeze to explore the city from the station. Once you arrive, you'll probably want to start seeing as much of Manchester as you can from this convenient location. Bounce can help you do that by providing you with a place to store heavy bags. No matter how many bags you have or how long you need them secured, Bounce can take care of it. Drop off anything you don't need and travel lighter.
Activities and attractions near Manchester Victoria
- Manchester Museum: See the country's biggest University museum at Manchester Museum. This eclectic collection features exhibits from all over the world. You'll find fossils, natural history displays, artifacts of ancient civilizations, and more modern items. The museum also has an enclosure for live reptiles and amphibians which contains some of the rarest frogs in the world. Large bags are not permitted inside this fascinating museum, so make sure you leave them at a luggage storage shop in Manchester before you go.
- Chill Factore: England is not a country blessed with great Alpine resorts, but you can overcome that at Britain's longest indoor ski slope. Real snow is manufactured here to make it possible to ski indoors all year round, making this a fun place to burn off some energy and practice your skills. Large bags aren't allowed inside, so make sure you leave them at a Manchester luggage storage facility first.
- HOME: There's always something to do at HOME. This modern facility is a hub for art, featuring a gallery, a theater, and a cinema. Whether it's an avant-garde play, a poetry reading, or a cutting edge indie film, you'll find something to keep you entertained here. There are also two bars and a restaurant where you can grab a post-performance drink or a bite to eat while you celebrate Manchester's cultural life.