+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Medellin
Freedom to explore for $6.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Medellin Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 25, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Medellin?" Perhaps you just arrived in Medellin and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Medellin!
Luggage storage nearby most Medellin hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Medellin and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Medellin start at just $6.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Medellin with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Medellin without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Medellín With Bounce
Nicknamed the City of Eternal Spring, Medellín, Colombia is most known for its temperate weather making it the ideal place to live or visit for an extended vacation. The capital of the Antioquia province, Medellín is nestled in the mountains and was once a violent, chaotic city. Today, it has been reformed into a modern, lively place that exudes artistic and Colombian culture. The citizens are generally accepting of foreigners visiting their great city and welcome tourists to experience the vibrancy first-hand. To truly appreciate Medellín, you will want to tour many of the city’s historical monuments and museums, and sign up for tours of the city. The bloody history of this magnificent place will leave you amazed and appreciative of the reform that has occurred here.
Medellín hosts the annual Flower Festival that draws thousands of people each year. If you do not make it to Medellín for the festival, you can still experience many of the fragrant and colorful blooms in their natural setting along the mountains and in the valleys. One of the leaders in the world for exporting cut flowers and textiles, Medellín has a booming economy and has exploded onto the world stage, drawing the attention of tourists around the globe.
Luggage Storage in Medellín
While Medellín has cleaned up its streets and crime rates are lower than in past decades, it is still a large, bustling city filled with all types of people. Tourists are especially vulnerable when lugging large bags with them throughout the streets. Keep yourself and your belongings safe while you explore. Download the Bounce app and drop your things at a partner location close by for safekeeping.
Medellín City Guide
Top Things to Do
Medellín has come so far in just a short amount of time and is now a major tourist city, offering a wide array of attractions for people from around the world to appreciate. Foodies will have their senses overloaded by the spicy, innovative cuisine that is Colombia. Fashionistas will rejoice over the latest fashions and the fantastic textiles that are being produced in Medellín. Being in one of the most temperate climates in the world, Medellín is a must-see getaway to beat summer’s oppressive heat or winter’s blustery chill.
Take the time to learn about Medellín’s sordid past by visiting some museums and other important attractions portraying its history and prominent citizens. You will be amazed at the turnaround the city has made from being one of the most violent in the country to the most innovative in the world.
- Museo de Antioquia: This amazing art museum is home to a large collection of art pieces by Fernando Botero and Pedro Nel Gómez, two prominent Medellín natives. It is the second art museum that was opened in Colombia. Ask for a guided tour to get the full experience of the museum. Grab a cup of coffee and a snack at the café and head out the courtyard for a relaxing treat.
- Spain Library Park Santo Domingo Savio: This library is located in the Santo Domingo Savio neighborhood and offers a wide variety of services. The architecture of the building is something that should not be missed when visiting Medellín. Some of the oldest books in Colombia are housed at the library. Guided tours through the entire library are available.
- Joaquín Antonio Uribe Botanical Garden: You cannot visit Medellín without getting outdoors to appreciate the tropical paradise surrounding the city. This 34-acre paradise is home to over 4,500 flowers. There have been more than 139 bird species identified at the botanical garden. Be sure to check out the butterfly garden, the orchid’s collection, and the cactus garden.
Spend a few afternoons hitting the fantastic shopping malls, trendy boutiques, and interesting shops throughout Medellín. You can find anything and everything ranging from high-end fashions to household items to amazing textiles. Bring along extra luggage to haul home the bargain-priced items that you find while shopping in Medellín.
- El Tesoro Shopping Park: This amazing shopping mall is centered around a cheerful, leafy atrium where you can sit and enjoy nature while taking a break from shopping. Many of the stores at this high-end mall offer international brands for a fraction of the price you would pay back home. Exhausted from shopping? Drop your bags with Bounce and take in a movie at the cinema located at the mall. Grab a delicious meal at one of the restaurants in and around the mall.
- Santafé Mall: This multilevel shopping mall is home to hundreds of stores, kiosks, and restaurants. The retractable glass roof allows for a bit of fresh air and sunshine to come inside when it is not raining. Grab a bite to eat that the large food court or opt for a sit-down restaurant.
- Oviedo: Visit this shopping center where you can find a little bit of everything. This eclectic mix of retail shops, fast food joints, and sit-down restaurants make for an interesting day. Stroll along the walkways and do a bit of window shopping or search through the racks for that perfect outfit or gift. Check out some of the special events hosted at Oviedo, such as Motocross driving, concerts, and other performances and special appearances.
Your taste buds will go on an adventure while you are visiting Medellín. Colombia has its own authentic cuisine and flavor combinations that will take your breath away. Ranging from mild to amazingly spicy, the food will leave you wanting to take recipes back home and try for all your friends and family.
- Local Cuisine: Hit some of the off-the-beaten-path restaurants while in Medellín. It is usually those places that have the best local fare. Restaurant Hatoviejo is one that provides authentic Colombian dishes in a cozy atmosphere. Try some of the traditional dishes of Columbia as well as more regional dishes of Mondongo, Sancocho, Bandeja Paisa, and Sudado.
- Steakhouse: Yes, even in Medellín you can find a fantastic steakhouse such as Siroka Restaurante. The service is exceptional, and the food is traditional steakhouse fare with a bit of a twist. Centered on the Paisa region of Colombia, the dishes are abundant with large portions and excellent flavors.
- Seafood: Malanga del Tropico is the place to go when searching for fantastic, fresh seafood. The cozy dining room will leave you feeling like part of the family with a wait staff to help you select the right dish for you. Give the arroz con Puerco a try or one of the specials for the day; you will not be disappointed.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Medellin?
The price for luggage storage in Medellin is just $6.00/bag for the entire day.
Is it safe to store your bags in Medellin?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Medellin.
Are there storage lockers in Medellin?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Medellin. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Medellin where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.