Rated 4.9/5 (153,612 ratings)
Luggage Storage Wroclaw
Instantly reserve the best locations in Wroclaw to store your luggage for just PLN 20.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Wroclaw Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Wroclaw?" Perhaps you just arrived in Wroclaw and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Kaufland, Marino, or C.H. E.Leclerc and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Plac Grunwaldzki, Plac Dominikański, or John Paul II Square (Plac Jana Pawła II) and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Wroclaw!
Luggage storage nearby most Wroclaw hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Wroclaw and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Wroclaw start at just PLN 20.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Wroclaw now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Markiza, Arkady Wrocławskie, and Politechnika Wrocławska Kawiarnia "Politechnika". You can also go for a hike around Park krajobrazowy "Dolina Bystrzycy", Las Sołtysowicki, and Las Rakowiecki. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Targowa - Craft Beer and Food, Sawara, and Karczma Paśnik. Imprezy okolicznościowe.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Wroclaw with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Wroclaw without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Over its long history, Wroclaw has belonged to many different nations. Poland, Bohemia, Hungary, Austria, Prussia, Germany, and finally Poland again have all laid claim to the city at various points through the centuries. This has left Wroclaw with a fascinating mix of cultures just waiting to be explored.
The city's position in the Southwest of Poland partially explains this turbulent history. Close to the borders of Czechia and Germany, Wroclaw has often played a significant role in the history of Central and Eastern Europe. Closer to Prague and Dresden than it is to Warsaw, Wroclaw is a classic Mitteleuropean city that wears its cultural influences on its sleeve.
The prestigious University of Wroclaw has produced nine Nobel laureates, and Wroclaw often ranks as one of the smartest cities in the world. The large student population helps to give Wroclaw a youthful vibe, despite its many historical buildings and old-world charm. As well as being a meeting point on ancient trade routes, Wroclaw has become a place where past and future combine.
Things to do in Wroclaw
As well as being one of Poland's most interesting cities, Wroclaw is one of its warmest. It's a great place to wander and admire the traces a turbulent history has left on the town. You'll find plenty to do here to keep you occupied, no matter what you're interested in.
- Begin your exploration at Wroclaw Market Square. Wroclaw began its life as a market town, and that tradition continues to this day. One of Europe's largest squares, this beautifully restored medieval space was left in ruins after the Second World War, but has since recovered all of its historic charm.
- Eat at the oldest restaurant in Europe at Piwnica Swidnicka. Located inside Wroclaw's stunning old town hall, this establishment dates back to 1273. Former guests include the Holy Roman Emperor Sigismund, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Frederick Chopin, and Pablo Picasso.
- Step back in time at Cathedral Island. This is the oldest part of Wroclaw, and the narrow streets and endless churches are almost infinitely beguiling. Best of all, this part of town is lit by genuine gas lamps, and at dusk, you can watch the lamplighter light the streetlights one by one.
- See a bold artistic experiment at Raclawice Panorama. This colossal painting commemorates the battle of Raclawice in 1794. The massive panorama is nearly 400 feet long and completely surrounds the viewer in the purpose-built rotunda that was opened in 1985 to display it.
- Explore Wroclaw's history as a center of learning at Wroclaw University. Founded in 1702, University is open to the public for tours. The magnificent Baroque Hall and the mathematical tower are worth the visit alone.
Transit options in Wroclaw
- Wroclaw's airport serves flights to many destinations in Europe and beyond. Spain, France, the UK, Germany, Italy, Iceland, and Egypt, among other countries, all fly direct to Wroclaw.
- The city of Wroclaw operates 20 tramlines and 50 bus routes to get you around town. Services are efficient and affordable, and tickets can be purchased in advance from newsagents as well as on board.
- Wroclaw rail station connects the center of the city to more outlying districts. It also connects Wroclaw to other cities throughout Europe, such as Dresden, Prague, Vienna, Warsaw, and beyond.
Luggage storage in Wroclaw
Wroclaw's historic buildings are so well-preserved that it's easy to forget the history of war and destruction that has passed through this beautiful city. Just about every turn in the old town reveals something new to appreciate and admire. For that reason, Wroclaw is a great city for pedestrians.
However, your journey will be a lot easier if you don't carry more weight than you need to. Drop off heavy bags at a luggage storage location in Wroclaw so that you can enjoy your trip more fully. No matter what size bags you brought, you can leave them at a Bounce location in Wroclaw and know they will be safely looked after until you're ready to pick them up.
Activities and attractions near Wroclaw
- River tour: The Oder, Poland’s 2nd longest river, runs through the heart of Wroclaw. Take a raft or kayak trip along this historic waterway to see not only Wroclaw but also the countryside that surrounds it. Quaint medieval villages line the river banks, and you can even go traditional by taking a medieval barge the way the residents of the area did hundreds of years ago. While you're having fun on the water, you can keep your possessions safe at a luggage storage until you get back to the city.
- Wine tour: Polish wine doesn't enjoy the reputation of French or Italian products. But wine has been produced in Poland for centuries, and the underrated vineyards here are finally starting to get some attention. As one of the warmest parts of Poland, Wroclaw is right in the heart of Polish wine country. Take a tour from Wroclaw to discover this side of Polish culture. Who knows? You might just find yourself with a new favorite.
- CHKO Broumovsko Protected Area: Just across the border into the Czech Republic, you'll find CHKO Broumovsko Protected Area. This sprawling park is known for its rugged hills and rock formations that rise above the relatively flat land all around and provide sweeping views over multiple countries. Abundant hiking trails let you explore this rare European wilderness for yourself. Remember to drop off any heavy bags at a luggage storage shop in Wroclaw before making the trip over the border.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Wroclaw?
The price for luggage storage in Wroclaw is just PLN 20.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Wroclaw?
There are multiple locations all around Wroclaw which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Plac Grunwaldzki, Plac Dominikański, John Paul II Square (Plac Jana Pawła II) and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Wroclaw?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Wroclaw.
Are there storage lockers in Wroclaw?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Wroclaw. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Wroclaw where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Wroclaw?
The most popular restaurants to visit are McDonald's, HALA - bistro monko, and Chinkalnia - Restauracja Gruzińska. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Wroclaw are Hotel Sleep, Hotel Mercure Wroclaw Centrum, and DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Wroclaw.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Wroclaw?
Wroclaw offers several scenic parks including Maślice, Park Zachodni, and Park Grabiszyński.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Wroclaw?
You can find local tourist information at Sniko Sp. z o.o., Wellcore Paweł Horoszczak, and Matyaszczyk Mateusz. #lovinlife.