How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Budapest
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Budapest Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Budapest Airport starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Budapest Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Budapest Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Vicziántelep megállóhely, Kelenföld Railway Station (Kelenföld vasútállomás), and Western Railway Station (Nyugati pályaudvar) and all over Budapest.
Is it safe to store your bags near Budapest Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Budapest Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Budapest Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Budapest Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Budapest Airport and in the broader Budapest area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Budapest Airport?
Popular metro stations like Határ út (M3) can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Budapest near Budapest Airport, you may be close to some bus stations: Sibrik Miklós út (151, 217, 217E), Kápolna tér (95), or Veres Péter út (277, 931). If traveling by train, Gyál Felsõ vasútállomás, Kőbánya Kispest Vasútállomás, and Ferihegy vasútállomás are nearest to Budapest Airport.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Budapest Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Budapest Airport are Hotel Ibis Budapest Aero, ibis Styles Budapest Airport, and Budapest Airport Hotel Stáció Superior Wellness & Konferencia. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Budapest Airport are Hostel Relax, Maglodi Hotel, and Hotel Papillon*** Panzió.
Where are the best restaurants near Budapest Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Budapest Airport are IKEA Étterem, McDonald's, and IKEA Hotdogos.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Budapest Airport?
Check out the nearby Óhegy park, Kossuth tér, and Erzsébet Liget.
Store your luggage around Budapest Airport
Luggage storage nearby most Budapest Airport hotspotsPosted
Budapest Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Budapest Airport?” Perhaps you just arrived in Budapest and need a place to store your bags near Budapest Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Apacs Allee Bevásárlóközpont, Corvin Plaza, or MOM Park and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Budapest Airport area at Szentendre Dunapart, Buda Castle (Budavári Palota), or Széll Kálmán tér and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Budapest Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Budapest Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Budapest with multiple locations near Budapest Airport.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Budapest Airport area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Budapest Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Gozsdu Udvar, Starbucks, and Budapest Zoo (Fővárosi Állat- és Növénykert). You can also go for a hike around Fundoklia völgy, Kevély-hegyi levendulamező, and Guckler Károly tanösvény. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out St. Lőrinc Sörkert, Csősztorony Bisztró, and Lipták Grund Pub.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Budapest Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Budapest Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Budapest Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Budapest Airport really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Budapest Airport and Budapest without your things!
About Budapest Airport
Budapest Airport (also known as Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport) is the largest international airport in Hungary. The airport serves over 16 million passengers a year, with flights to destinations across the world, including New York, London, and Dubai. The airport is located approximately ten miles from the center of Budapest and is Hungary's major transport hub.
Budapest Airport was built in the early 1940s. The architect was Károly Dávid Jr., who was instrumental in designing many of Budapest's modern buildings. From above, Budapest Airport was designed to look like a giant plane. The airport has been expanded many times over the years to deal with increased customer demand. By the 1980s, Budapest Airport was already serving over 1.5 million passengers annually.
Today, Budapest Airport continues to grow and is considered one of the most important airports in Central Europe. It is also the second-largest airport in the EU.
Things to do in and around Budapest Airport
Budapest Airport is home to many shops and restaurants that'll keep you entertained while you wait on your next flight. Due to its close proximity to Budapest's center, you'll also find some great attractions nearby. Here are a few of the best things to do in and around Budapest Airport.
- Pick out a new outfit at one of Budapest Airport's many designer stores. You'll find an array of shops at Budapest Airport, from Tommy Hilfiger to Calvin Klein.
- Grab a quick bite at one of Budapest Airport's many fast food joints. Choose from the likes of KFC, Burger King, and Seasons.
- Budapest Airport also has a number of sit-down restaurants and bars where you can enjoy a meal while you wait on your flight. Popular options include O'Leary's Sports Bar, Leroy, and The Terrace.
- Chill out in the airport lounge. This peaceful area of the airport has comfy seats, TVs, WiFi, and more for you to enjoy while waiting on your next flight.
- Get a birdseye view from the Budapest Airport Observation Deck. This pay-to-enter area of the airport is 500 feet high and boasts panoramas of the runways and surrounding countryside.
- Work out some of your muscle kinks at Budapest Airport's massage parlor. The Lian Day Spa at Terminal 2 offers a variety of different treatments, including foot massages and Thai-style massages.
Transit Options near Budapest Airport
- Public bus service (Line 100E, 200E)
- Regional train service (Ferihegy vasútállomás)
- Metro service (Népliget M)
- Taxi ranks
Luggage storage near Budapest Airport
Budapest is a sprawling metropolitan city, which boasts a fascinating old town, beautiful views of the Danube, and tons of family-friendly attractions. Before planning your first excursion in Budapest, book a spot at a luggage storage service near Budapest Airport. Bounce provides several facilities at local businesses where you can stow your belongings before heading into Budapest. You can book online on the Bounce app and within a few minutes, you'll have a safe place to leave your heavy luggage while you tour Budapest.
Activities and attractions near Budapest Airport
- Buda Castle: Travelers looking to discover Hungarian culture and history should pay a visit to Buda Castle. This royal palace dates back to the 13th century; however, the current Baroque-style castle was constructed during the 18th century. Once home to royalty and top-ranking government officials, Buda Castle is currently a historic site that contains many of Hungary's best museums.
After taking a ride on the funicular to the castle, head to the Hungary National Gallery. You'll find many of Hungary's best artworks on display at this museum, with over 6,000 paintings and 2,000 sculptures in the gallery's collection. There are works by many famous names on show in the Hungary National Gallery, including Paul Cezanne, Claude Monet, and Camille Pissarro. If you'd prefer to find out about one of Hungary's most famous sons, head to the House of Houdini. This museum is the only one in the world to contain original Houdini artifacts, from handcuffs to personal letters. You'll do plenty of walking while exploring Buda Castle, so stop by a luggage storage service near Budapest Airport first.
- Fisherman's Bastion: Situated within the Buda Castle complex is Fisherman's Bastion. Fisherman's Bastion dates back to the late 19th century and boasts ornate neo-Romanesque turrets overlooking the Danube River. There are eight towers at Fisherman's Bastion, which represent the eight original Hungarian tribes. Visitors can tour Fisherman's Bastion, which is included in tours of Buda Castle. Perched atop a hill, Fisherman's Bastion provides some of the best views of Budapest and the Danube.
- Széchenyi Thermal Bath - Széchenyi Thermal Bath is the perfect place to unwind on your visit to Budapest. This thermal spa is the largest of its kind in Europe and features 15 indoor pools and three outdoor pools for bathers to enjoy. The baths have been used for over a century and draws water from springs as hot as 171 degrees Fahrenheit. During your visit, you can get a traditional massage, play chess in one of the pools, or work up a sweat in one of the ten saunas and steam rooms. If you get peckish after your swim, swing by the Széchenyi Thermal Bath Cafe for a bite to eat. You won't want to have your luggage with you while at the spa, so swing by a Budapest Airport luggage storage service first.