Rated 4.9/5 (163,567 ratings)
Luggage Storage Charlotte
Instantly reserve the best locations in Charlotte to store your luggage for just $7.90 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Charlotte Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 9, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Charlotte?" Perhaps you just arrived in Charlotte and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Northlake Mall, Sycamore Commons, or Morrocroft Village and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Rob Wallace Park, Carowinds Fountain, or Frank Liske Park and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Charlotte!
Luggage storage nearby most Charlotte hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Charlotte and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Charlotte start at just $7.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Charlotte now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, The Flipside Cafe, and Panera Bread. You can also go for a hike around Stevens Creek Nature Preserve, Davidson Greenway, and Hot Hole. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Original Rum Bar and Grill, Charlotte Beer Garden, and Pins Mechanical Co..
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Charlotte with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Charlotte without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Where can I store my luggage in Charlotte?
Charlotte, North Carolina is filled with plenty of charm and plenty of opportunities. As North Carolina’s largest city, it is a hub for cultural attractions and outdoor recreation. It’s also a gamma global city on the Globalization and World Cities Research Network and the second-largest banking center in the US and has been since the mid-1990s.
If you’re visiting Charlotte, you will never lack things to do. It’s home to the Carolinas Aviation Museum, the NASCAR Hall of Fame, the Charlotte Ballet and the Carolina Renaissance Festival, and the Yiasou Greek Festival. If it’s sports you love, then you may just find yourself enjoying courtside seats at a Charlotte Hornets game after having dinner at one of the city’s top-notch eateries. Best of all, you’ll enjoy all of these activities surrounded by lots of friendly people and plenty of Southern hospitality.
Bounce provides luggage storage in Charlotte through its many partners in the city. We partner with local businesses, like hotels, offices, and coffee houses, to give you the best options for bag storage when you’re traveling. Log onto our app to learn more.
- Luggage Storage Near Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Luggage Storage Near Nascar Hall of Fame
- Luggage Storage Near Camp Snoopy
Charlotte is the most populous city in North Carolina, and it is clear why so many people choose to reside in Charlotte. It is an amazing city! Charlotte is the home to several large businesses such as the Bank of America headquarters as well as Wells Fargo headquarters. It is also where the NFL Carolina Panthers and the NBA Charlotte Hornets are based. Charlotte is where you can find the NASCAR Hall of Fame and the US National Whitewater Center. As you can see, the city is quite diverse.
Diversity makes itself known in the shopping and dining venues as well. Every taste is sure to be satisfied. Whether you are a high-end shopper or love to comb local boutiques, you’ll find both. Fine dining and mom-and-pop eateries are abundant, too. Take your pick or plan to sample as many as you can while in Charlotte. Known as the Queen City in honor of Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, the queen consort of British King George III, you’ll be treated like royalty wherever you go.
While Charlotte is located in the center of North Carolina, it has plenty of lakes and rivers to explore. The city tends to be humid and warm year-round, with temperatures rarely falling below freezing. Charlotte is a great place to visit if you want to get outside and see the urban area on foot. No matter how you choose to explore Charlotte, it will be much easier to see the city if you first check your luggage with Bounce. There is no need to haul your luggage around this large city, and you will surely be able to see and do more if you drop your bags with Bounce. There is a lot going on in Charlotte, and you don’t want to miss a thing.
Top Things to Do
Charlotte is not just a university town or financial hub, it’s a place for good food, good times, and great entertainment. Boredom will never catch up with you here. Explore museums, sample local foods, and check out a shopping mall or two. We’ve got a few recommendations.
Charlotte is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States for good reason – it has a lot to offer people of all ages. Locals and tourists enjoy these museums and attractions.
- Nascar Hall of Fame: The NASCAR Hall of Fame is a fun place to visit for racing enthusiasts and also for those who just love to learn about interesting cultural events. The building itself will amaze you; it exudes the excitement of Nascar and the races. See exhibits that are always changing. Have a seat in the theater to learn about Nascar with the benefits of a 64-foot -wide screen and surround sound.
- Billy Graham Library: Learn about important members throughout the history of Charlotte by visiting the Billy Graham Library. With numerous exhibits and memorabilia, there is a lot to see, and it is all housed in a gorgeous historic building. The library is 40,000 square feet of exploration. Give yourself at least two hours to browse the barn-shaped building situated on 20-acres. The museum itself is only miles from where this famous pastor grew up.
- Mint Museum: The Mint Museum is a great place to visit if you’d like to see beautiful pieces of art in an incredible five-story building. There are many new-age, cutting-edge art installations to view. Arts and crafts, fashion, native American, and European art are just a few of the types you’ll see. Exhibitions include Wedgewood sculptures and British ceramics. This museum can be visited again and again with its revolving exhibits.
Who doesn't enjoy a day of shopping and browsing? The cool thing is that Charlotte has shopping that ranges from high-end malls to tiny shops carrying unique items.
- Shopping Malls: If you like to shop for everything under one roof, Charlotte will not disappoint. Carolina Place Mall has big-name stores, classics, and unique shops all in one place. Haven’t seen enough? Head over to Northlake Mall to catch a movie and shop some more. SouthPark Mall, Charlotte’s oldest, can be your final stop of the day.
- Boutiques: Local talents and more are displayed in Charlotte’s boutiques. Midtown is a district full of trendy spots to check out. The arts district, known as NoDa, is a neighborhood you won’t want to miss.
- Vintage Shops: Central Avenue Park Road and East Boulevard are just a few of the streets where you will find antique malls and vintage clothing for men and women. No need to know what you are looking for – you’ll see surprise finds and more.
Got a craving? Any number of restaurants in this food-loving city can sate your appetite. Name your taste and enjoy trying to find your new favorite eatery.
- Seafood: Of course, Charlotte is just the place for delicious seafood. Sample delicious seafood chowder and crabcakes. Savor scallops and squid, or go for a tasty serving of gumbo. Sea Level NC is a well-known must-go. They serve only non-threatened species.
- Burgers: Charlotte is known for its burgers, too. A fan of buttery buns and exquisite burgers? Try Ace No. 3 for just that. Bob’s Carry Out Pile ‘Em Up makes stand-out burgers for every taste.
- BBQ: Pork, chicken, and lamb are some of the favorites you’ll see in local BBQ restaurants. Pair your choice with cornbread and sweet potatoes cooked in many ways. Other fantastic options are Bobbee O’s BBQ or Midwood Steakhouse.
Most American cities were named by indigenous tribes centuries ago. Others are named after U.S. Presidents or mythical creatures. Charlotte, North Carolina, takes its name from King George III’s consort Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz. Because of this, many people often call Charlotte the “Queen City.” These days, Charlotte is known more for its sports teams and vibrant atmosphere. Teams like the Charlotte Panthers Football Team and the Charlotte Hornets Basketball Team have become so popular that Charlotte earned another nickname – the Hornets Nest. We’d be remiss not to mention Charlotte’s close ties with NASCAR. Queen City is essentially the world’s foremost hub for everything NASCAR related; the All-Star Race is held here every year, miles away from the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
Charlotte is a fantastic city. Words alone can’t do it justice – you’ll have to visit Queen City for yourself. Before you go, we’d like to tell you about Charlotte’s crime stats. According to the National Crime Index, Charlotte places 6 out of a scale of 1 to 100. Cities closer to 1 on this scale report much more crime than cities closer to 100. The Index suggests that Charlotte’s enormous population of 872,498 residents contributes to the city’s high crime rate. Each year, 1 in 141 Charlotteans report violent crimes to local law enforcement agencies. Conversely, 1 in 27 Charlotteans report property-related crimes. However, Bounce’s luggage storage services and Charlotte’s peace officers can keep you and your property safe during your trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
“What’s the best way to get around Charlotte?”
- We highly recommend getting access to a car when you visit Charlotte. Renting can be expensive, but it’s often the best option if you’ll be staying long term. Otherwise, ride-sharing services are the next best alternative. Charlotte also has an excellent light rail system, though you should expect a bit of a wait most days.
“Is public transportation in Charlotte safe?”
- Like most cities, Charlotte has a public transportation system that’s generally safe and reliable. However, many life-long residents highly discourage visitors from using buses late at night, typically after 10pm or so. The same advice applies to Charlotte’s train stations.
“What’s the best neighborhood to stay in Charlotte?”
- The area near Darby Chase Dr and James Richard Dr reports far less crime than most other neighborhoods in Charlotte. Visitors will find plenty of hotels and hostels to stay at, as well as plenty of stores and restaurants to shop and eat at.
“What are the best museums to visit in Charlotte?”
- Charlotte’s Mint Museum is famous for its stunning sculptures and amazing paintings. Even the Mint Museum’s architecture is a sight to behold. Charlotte also houses the NASCAR Hall of Fame as well as the Reed Gold Mine.
“When’s the best time of year to visit Charlotte?”
- Charlotte is most tourist-friendly between March and May as well as September through November. You might be tempted to visit Charlotte during the summer or winter, but you may find the city too crowded and expensive for comfort.
How much does luggage storage cost in Charlotte?
Luggage storage in Charlotte costs only $7.90 on the Bounce platform for each bag or piece of luggage.
Where is the nearest bag storage in Charlotte?
The Bounce platform offers dozens of bag and luggage storage locations throughout Charlotte. With 24/7 customer support and up to $10,000 in insurance for every booking, luggage storage in Charlotte as never been easier.
Luggage Storage Near Charlotte Douglas International Airport
As the 11th-busiest airport in the US, Charlotte Douglas International Airport provides service to 178 national and international destinations. It’s a major gateway airport to the Caribbean and a hub for American Airlines. Aside from American, Air Canada, Delta, JetBlue, Spirit and United Airlines, to name but a few, fly through this airport.
May we suggest that you check out your Bounce app to find the best options for luggage storage in Charlotte? We have partners all over that can store your bags for the day for less than $6 a day.
Luggage Storage Near Nascar Hall of Fame
The NASCAR Hall of Fame is a five-acre, interactive attraction that celebrates the history of NASCAR. The venue is a high-tech, state-of-the-art facility that houses related artifacts, exhibits, a Hall of Fame Gear Shop and a Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant. It was built to honor the legends of NASCAR and to create a lasting tribute to the people who make NASCAR possible from the drivers to the crews that support them.
Log onto your Bounce app if you need bag storage near the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Your app will show you all of the businesses near this venue that can take your luggage for the day.
Luggage Storage Near Camp Snoopy
This Peanuts-themed park appeals to the young and the young at heart. If you grew up reading Snoopy comics or watching the “Charlie Brown Christmas Specials,” then you won’t want to miss this happy place. It comes complete with all the features that make a theme park fun to visit, like rides, plenty of delish food and lots of laughter and with a Snoopy theme to boot.
You’ll find this theme park inside another famous theme park, Knott’s Berry Farm. However, unlike the rides and attractions outside Camp Snoopy, the entertainment here is specifically created (and sized) for your youngsters.
Roller coasters aren’t as much fun when you have your bags along. If your plans include a trip to Camp Snoopy, be sure to locate bag storage in Charlotte before you go. One of Bounce’s partners in the area will be happy to accommodate you.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Charlotte?
The price for luggage storage in Charlotte is just $7.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Charlotte?
There are multiple locations all around Charlotte which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Rob Wallace Park, Carowinds Fountain, Frank Liske Park and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Charlotte?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Charlotte.
Are there storage lockers in Charlotte?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Charlotte. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Charlotte where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Charlotte?
The most popular restaurants to visit are 1897 Market, Bad Daddy's Burger Bar, and Burger King. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Charlotte are JW Marriott Charlotte, The Westin Charlotte, and Hilton Charlotte Center City.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Charlotte?
Charlotte offers several scenic parks including Romare Bearden Park, First Ward Park, and Eastway Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Charlotte?
You can find local tourist information at Roaring Riot, Funny Bus, and Carolina History & Haunts.