How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Dublin
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Connolly Station?
The price for luggage storage near Connolly Station starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Connolly Station?
There are multiple locations in the Connolly Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Malahide Railway Station, Dublin Airport (DUB), and Garden Terrace Bar Terminal 1 Dublin Air Port and all over Dublin.
Is it safe to store your bags near Connolly Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Connolly Station.
Are there storage lockers near Connolly Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Connolly Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Connolly Station and in the broader Dublin area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Connolly Station?
Popular metro stations like Liffey Bridge (Phoenix Park Tunnel) can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Dublin near Connolly Station, you may be close to some bus stations: Busáras, Dublin Airport Coach Terminal, or Dublin Bus Depot Harristown. If traveling by train, Portmarnock Dart Station, Dublin Connolly Railway Station, and Dublin Heuston Railway Station are nearest to Connolly Station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Connolly Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Connolly Station are Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House, Jurys Inn Parnell Street, and The Gresham Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Connolly Station are Abigails Hostel, Generator Hostel Dublin, and Jacobs Inn Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Connolly Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Connolly Station are Yeeros, McDonald's, and Starbucks.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Connolly Station?
Check out the nearby St. Stephen's Green, Phoenix Park, and Fr Collins Park.
Store your luggage around Connolly Station
Luggage storage nearby most Connolly Station hotspotsPosted
Connolly Station Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Connolly Station?” Perhaps you just arrived in Dublin and need a place to store your bags near Connolly Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Blanchardstown Centre, Airside Retail Park, or Topshop and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Connolly Station area at Portmarnock Beach, Killiney Beach, or Bray Beach and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Connolly Station!
Luggage storage nearby Connolly Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Dublin with multiple locations near Connolly Station.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Connolly Station area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Connolly Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Butlers Chocolate Café, Dublin Zoo, and Insomnia. You can also go for a hike around Ticknock Forest, Howth Cliff Walk, and St. Catherines Park - Lucan Demesne. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Gravity Bar, Guinness Factory, The Temple Bar, and The Brazen Head.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Connolly Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Connolly Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Connolly Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Connolly Station really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Connolly Station and Dublin without your things!
About Connolly Station
Connolly Station is a railway station in Dublin, Ireland. Connolly Station is the busiest station in Ireland and serves as a hub for the Irish Rail, Ireland's premier railway network. Connolly Station is located at the heart of Dublin, just a short stroll from the Liffey River, as well as Dublin's top landmarks and attractions. Connolly Station's central location makes the perfect spot to deposit your luggage, with several Bounce luggage storage facilities nearby.
Connolly Station was first opened in the 1840s as Dublin Station by the Dublin and Drogheda Railway Company. The station was initially called Dublin Station, before being renamed Amiens Street Station. The station's name was eventually changed to Connolly Station in 1966, in honor of prominent Irish revolutionary activist and statesman James Connolly. Connolly Station features an ornate symmetrical design, complete with three Italianate stone towers.
As Connolly Station is one of the most interconnected stations in Ireland, it's ideal for planning trips across the country and exploring the best attractions Dublin has to offer.
Things to do near Connolly Station
You'll find plenty to do in and around Connolly Station if you have a few hours to spare, with dozens of shops, restaurants, and significant attractions located within a few minutes of the station.
- If you're trying to kill time between trains, there are a few places you enjoy a coffee or a pint at Connolly Station. The station features several coffee shops and restaurants, including Madigan's Bar, Bean and Gone, and Starbucks.
- You can also pick up a few supplies for your trip at Connolly Station. There's a pharmacy where you can buy some suntan lotion and a newsagent where you can grab a book to read on your next train ride.
- The Irish Emigration Museum can be found just a couple of blocks from Connolly Station. This museum documents the history of millions of Irish immigrants who left the Emerald Isles for greener pastures.
- Check out some local art at The Hugh Lane. This contemporary art gallery contains hundreds of works by many local and international artists. The gallery is also the location of the famous painter Francis Bacon's studio.
- Ireland is famed for its whiskey, and you can hear all about its history at the Irish Whiskey Museum. Visitors can take a tour led by one of the museum's leading experts in whiskey and even partake in a tasting.
Transit Options from Connolly Station
- Luas Tram Service: Red and Green Line
- Dublin Buses: 14, 15, 27, 27a, 27b, 27x, 29a, 31a, 31b, 32, 32x, 42, 43, 53, 140
- Train Services: Northbound and Southbound
- Taxi Rank
Luggage Storage at Connolly Station
Dublin is one of the most exciting cities in Europe, with friendly locals, vibrant nightlife, and a plethora of intriguing historical attractions. Connolly Station is the perfect place to start your Dublin caper, as it affords transport across the whole city. This transport hub is ideal for storing your bags, with loads of Bounce storage locations at nearby restaurants, shops, and hotels. Just jump on the Bounce app, book a spot a facility close to you, and get ready to experience the best sights in Dublin.
Activities and Attractions in Dublin
- Guinness Storehouse: No trip to Dublin would be complete without paying tribute to Ireland's most famous export, Guinness. Visitors can take a tour of the historic Guinness Storehouse and Brewery, and learn the story of this iconic beer. At the end of the tour, you'll be taken to the Gravity Bar, where you can enjoy a free pint of Guinness while enjoying a panoramic view of Dublin's skyline and the Wicklow Mountains. You won't want to carry your bags around with you on the tour, so store them with Bounce before heading to the brewery.
- Phoenix Park: Tourists looking to experience the Irish countryside without leaving Dublin will want to swing by Phoenix Park. Phoenix Park is the largest city park in Europe and covers over 1,750 acres of lush greenery, historic landmarks, and iconic monuments. A unique way of experiencing the park is on a segway tour, which will take you past the park's best sights, including the grazing fallow deer population. You won't want to carry your bags while on a segway tour, so drop them off at a Bounce storage service beforehand.
- Dublin Castle: One of Ireland's most famous historic landmarks is Dublin Castle. This fortress has stood in the city for over 800 years and has hosted the inauguration of Irish Presidents since the 1920s. The castle's museum holds many important Irish artifacts and recounts the castle's long history. As Dublin Castle contains many priceless relics, you won't want to knock anything over accidentally with your luggage, so visit a nearby Bounce storage service before touring the castle.
- Temple Bar: Temple Bar is one of Dublin's most exciting districts, full of intriguing history, eclectic artwork, and cozy pubs. Have lunch at one of the area's high-class eateries, and then tour the cobbled streets and admire the area's contemporary street art. Before you leave, make sure you drop by The Temple Bar Pub. This pub is over 150 years old and is a popular tourist attraction thanks to its live traditional music and association with author James Joyce.
- National Gallery of Ireland: This breathtaking art museum features stunning architecture and over 600 years of European artwork. The National Gallery contains over 13,000 pieces of art, with works by some of the famous painters in the world, including Johannes Vermeer, Pablo Picasso, and Claude Monet. Large bags are not allowed in the gallery, so leave them at a Bounce storage service first.
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural History: One of Dublin's strangest and most interesting sights is The Dead Zoo at the National Museum of Ireland. This amazing exhibition contains hundreds of taxidermied animals, from polar bears to extinct Tasmanian tigers. The Dead Zoo also includes the Darwin Flies, a collection of over 10,000 flies collected by famed biologist Charles Darwin. Stash your belongings at a Bounce storage service before visiting, as the museum can get a bit cramped on busy days.